Rasu891

My Vita Shipment

3 posts in this topic

I received an email that my shipment was on the way because the first batch was sent to the wrong address. THIS time they still got the wrong address. I live in the District of Columbia but the sent it to Washington state. I haven't heard a thing from them since I emailed them back. This is really stupid. I was looking forward to this too, but I don't think I will ever get my games that I PAID for.

Hi there !

Yikes ! This is kinda late ! Was it the company which is taking care of the shipment that you ended up contacting ?

Have you tried using the email in this (now closed) form ? https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScezrsVUsE_BFRTOYB8DAP7ZoWba1addo8E5s6Oc96w87fWXA/closedform

This could be a long shot but maybe someone will be able to track it down. I hope you'll get sorted out eventually… :(

You're lucky I got no notification at all and I've emailed numerous times and gotten no replies. I feel seriously scammed. Really bad management to not even pretend to help me instead of not even responding.