Zap

Off-Steam Director's Cut patch

6 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Does such a thing exist? The install guide mentions "install on steam" as the first step and the various downloads (honestly, the digital rewards download page is kind of a mess) all pretend like I've never installed or started the game even once.

I'm trying to patch the physical trilogy backer reward games that recently got sent out.

Edited by Zap

Posted (edited)

I'm wondering about this as well. Which patches should be applied and how?

edit: Well, I tried all the available patches and some workarounds I thought of, but nothing worked. It seems like the patches are specifically made for the Steam version and cannot be used with the physical one.

Edited by Tsunetsuki

I would like to third this. I even tried the patch directly from the Denpasoft website.

I'm also interested in this. I've tried all the patches but none of them work with the physical copy. I'm surprised they haven't addressed this yet. 

It looks like we may be in for another wait for a director's cut patch that works with the physical edition. Besides that, it looks like the physical edition also isn't as up-to-date as the Steam version and will need an update regardless.