caveknight32

TSF sketch finalizing

1 post in this topic

Posted (edited)

Some of you here probably know me from the "help for a writer" post. In my reply to that post, I mention that the author decided to have TSFs based on aircraft from the ace combat series. And that he wanted designs for them. Well, I decided to take a stab at it and made rough sketches for them as well as made sketches for some of the weapons. I just need someone to finalize them and have the TSFs have the same color pattern as the aircraft there based on. Here's a link to my deviant art gallery that has the sketches in it. https://caveknight32.deviantart.com/gallery/

Keep in mind that these are very rough sketches and that this is my first time drawing something of this scale. So forgive me if the proportions aren't completely accurate. Any help with this is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Edit: Perhaps it's a better idea if I post the sketches here rather then post a link to them. So here they are from top to bottom. CFA-44 Nosferatu, ASF-X Shinden II, XFA-33 Fenrir, ADFX-02 Morgan, AE-02 Laser MG02, and the EUF-9 Laser Axe and EUF-10 Laser Greatsword.     

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

Edited by caveknight32