invalidname

Anime Central 2018

4 posts in this topic

Muv-Luv panel is happening again at Anime Central in Chicago. This year we’ve got @Dexomega and @Discalibur participating. The panel schedule isn’t public yet, but it looks like we’re set to go on Saturday May 19 at 5PM.

Guess I’d better get crackin’ on my slides…

Screen Shot 2018-04-09 at 7.09.06 AM.jpg

1 person likes this

Have a good panel! At least you won't be up against the hentai this time!

Since my local con kind of became a bigger garbage fire, and it was fun before, I think we're gonna try to make it to ACen again next year

6 minutes ago, Aetherdeus said:

Have a good panel! At least you won't be up against the hentai this time!

Since my local con kind of became a bigger garbage fire, and it was fun before, I think we're gonna try to make it to ACen again next year

If the preliminary schedule holds up, we'll be adjacent to a cooking panel in the children's panel room and "Research for Cosplay", both of which sound pretty sleepy. So my main worry now is whether the preceding panel goes long, and what the heck "Sports Bras over Athletic Cups" even is (maybe that's how to make a fortified suit cosplay?)

BTW, I’ve also proposed a Muv-Luv session for Otakon in August and Anime Weekend Atlanta in September… any chance I’ll see you at either of those?

Man panels are weird 0.o

Work's been totally killing me this year, so I've hardly planned or built anything. I'll probably miss Otakon just scheduling and budget -wise, but I should try to lock in a hotel for AWA in case I can make it there, so I'll keep you posted!