caveknight32

Help for a writer

2 posts in this topic

Not sure if this is the right place to post on the forums as I'm new here. If it isn't let me know and I'll see if I can move it. A fan fiction user by the name hartman762 is writing a muv luv fanfic and in the latest chapter, he made. He asked for help with some things. The first one was a full timeline of the events in total eclipse resurrection and the day after. The second one is help with contacting a mech designer on deviant art who at least knows about the TSF's. Since he has an alien race in the fic (think gamilans from Space Battleship Yamato) and want's a design for their version of the TSF. Any help with this will be greatly appreciated. And here's a link to his fic if you want to see it for yourself.       https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12847807/1/Muv-Luv-Alternative-Atonement-For-One 

Got word from the author. He has decided to scrap the Alterion TSF idea. And has instead come up with four TSF's based on aircraft from the ace combat series. Much like with the first idea. He would like someone to either design/make these TSF's or find someone who can. Any help in this manner will be great. Since the author is having trouble signing in on here. I'll be posting what he has come up with.

Here is the list of the mechs and what they have.

CFA-44 Nosferatu

Generation: 4th

Role: Heavy close-combat fighter

Height: 19.5m

Engine: AS2000-NV-1A

Armaments: Laser Blade motor, A-97 Assault cannon/AE-02 Laser MG02

Mount Pylon: Б-87

ASF-X Shinden II

Role: High-Performance Close-quarters Anti-BETA Fighter

Height: 19.4m

Armaments: Retractable Laser Sword, Type-87 Assault cannon/AE-02 Laser MG02, Type-02 Laser Sword

Mount Pylon: Type-74

XFA-33 Fenrir

Role: All-Purpose/Lightweight Fighter

Height: 19.6m

Armaments: AMWS-21 Combat System/AE-02 Laser MG02, NVCW-1A Laser Dagger

Mount Pylon: American Mount Pylon

ADFX-02 Morgan

Role: Multipurpose Combat

Height: 19.6m

Armaments: MK.57 Squad support gun/AE-02 Laser MG02, EUF-9 Laser Axe/EUF-10 Laser Greatsword

Mount Pylon: FN94

And here is an explanation of some of the information from the Author himself.

AS2000-NV-1A: G-Element filled engine designed for increase boost in Jump units.

AE-02 Laser MG02: A Laser machine gun resembling the M249 special purpose weapon. The lasers are a greenish yellow.

Type-02 Laser sword: A sword stored in the kneecaps like the Kagerou, with only a Broadsword-like hilt used to activate it ala how a beam saber lights up.

Laser Blade motor: Spins to form a laser on both sides. Like a lit up chainsaw.

Retractable Laser sword: Take the laser sword from Valger-on, and put it on both arms.

NVCW-1A Laser Dagger: Basically the Dagger, but with a laser instead of a blade.

EUF-9 Laser Axe/EUF-10 Laser Greatsword: And I'm pretty sure the Axe and Greatsword are self-explanatory. Just more dangerous versions of themselves.