haloff1

Muv Luv Alternative Strike Frontier

2821 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Universal98 said:

The bosses are easy to kill but how do you even finish without using a gem for more time. 

large area attacks, use the golden typhoon to increase the size, and get a second as support if you find it for even better results.

Nastassja/Tasha is still my best Speed type sniper w/ her rail gun like skill so hopefully you guys have gotten her SSR ticket from the past event's choose-able P-S-T gacha.

She shines in situations like this (even more so w/ all the range boosts) but do remember that low DEF makes her fragile, be careful of Destroyers that get through your firing line.

Edited by Reis

5 minutes ago, Reis said:

@Edelweiss Thanks for the info~ Will check all of the chapters later.

So yeah, to S rank the 40ap more easily, one really needs the range enhancing TSF & a good Sniper w/ a powerful piercing skill to mow down the spread out (often not even seen on the map yet) BETA faster. Bringing ATK buff items to be able to charge the skill faster is recommend (a lot of us should have a good amount from past events).

Bringing that custom gold A6 w/ extra attack range can also help quite nicely too especially if you bring a Support that also further boosts your teams attacking range. 

No problem, should definitely check it out since its pretty nicely done.

Untitled.jpg

Here is a more fancier lineup, but only Misaki and her Wadasumi + Iyo's typhoon is the Key unit. Bring your highest ATK booster and no need for any healer. It helps if you have something that boosts skill bar, as well as something that attracts all enemy. But not really necessary.

well i might as well post images of all the pilots and TSF's i have to see if any of you have any suggestions on a team that could possibly clear the last 2 levels. 

166695d979fc6c4dfc783ded1c8c3460.png

bc42d3cf7cfd4ea2304d00e80fada069.png

0ad7e8fd03f1f59e6f59cc4f06d74f59.png

39cdfebe9bf25703cbf172475a50bbf5.png

66faa03d58afca8201daed9e2b27bdca.png

7465ac00408c9bb842a88f0d4e24026c.png

I use the golden one every time, it's not enough. 

The game  can glitch quite a bit. Decided not to revive because of these glitches, but two golden typhoons are still not enough for my team. Have 3 SSR XM3 TSFs and Awakened Lise and Beatrix only. 

Screenshot_20171228-134956.png

Screenshot_20171228-135852.png

Edited by Universal98

@Universal98 Huh, haven't seen that one before.

@Edelweiss  Misaki in her Wadasumi will of course bring it to its full potential, you should be blowing large chunks of the map w/ that set-up in no time indeed.

@striker2521 Mmm, unfortunately, it seems its the usual "your simply lacking larger numbers" problem. Though you don't have those custom TSFs that boosts ranges, I see some potentially good TSFs if fully raised (like that Speed Type-77 F-4). Some of the older gacha ones have significantly become almost obsolete stat & ability wise so can be ignored.

One of the useful Speed pilots I can see is your model/catwalk Lize, she has good stats as well as a powerful multi-hit (not AoE) skill so she can be put in any of the ranged TSF type you need.

Too bad you were unable to get Tasha. Hmm, maybe a Power type w/ a railgun like skill will be enough? They'd do neutral damage but their super will both hurt well enough & attract the enemies faster even if it doesn't kill them outright.

3 minutes ago, Reis said:

@Universal98 Huh, haven't seen that one before.

@Edelweiss  Misaki in her Wadasumi will of course bring it to its full potential, you should be blowing large chunks of the map w/ that set-up in no time indeed.

@striker2521 Mmm, unfortunately, it seems its the usual "your simply lacking larger numbers" problem. Though you don't have those custom TSFs that boosts ranges, I see some potentially good TSFs if fully raised (like that Speed Type-77 F-4). Some of the older gacha ones have significantly become almost obsolete stat & ability wise so can be ignored.

One of the useful Speed pilots I can see is your model/catwalk Lize, she has good stats as well as a powerful multi-hit (not AoE) skill so she can be put in any of the ranged TSF type you need.

Too bad you were unable to get Tasha. Hmm, maybe a Power type w/ a railgun like skill will be enough? They'd do neutral damage but their super will both hurt well enough & attract the enemies faster even if it doesn't kill them outright.

Best sniper i have is the Halloween Iris but as ive said all my bloody tickets keep giving me are power or tech pilots and 80% TSF's so its not for a lack of trying

Incidentally, today the gacha did not go online, so no one has bonus pilots. Tomorrow with the implementation of the gacha, people will have bonus to offer, so points will increase.

The Destroyer Class do so much damage to my AI controlled units, they just stand there and get hit. 

7 hours ago, striker2521 said:

well i might as well post images of all the pilots and TSF's i have to see if any of you have any suggestions on a team that could possibly clear the last 2 levels. 

Here is my suggestion that should allow you to pass assuming that you will max out all these units with LB as well as XM3/awaken, skill etc.

Replace Natasha with S Iris on ur part.

Untitled.jpg

Untitled2.jpg

S ranked AP 40 on Auto. Go figure.

Edited by Edelweiss

Btw its the usual time and no maintenance yet.

Sitrep

1.855.500 points get, with roughly 25k each round.

Already got 3 red takemi drop, not bad

Gonna keep pushing for the ssr ticket, i think i could get it in several minutes assuming no maintenance yet

Well. I don't have much to say about current event. Yet. But there are couple things.

1. Anyone noticed that little addition to sort options?

DSIgaeIU8AAK2Ps.jpeg

Makes you wonder what the hell Devs plan with that Hope and Despair? Or is it just a joke.

2. I watched final story chapter. Warning spoilers.

Well looks like everyone survived and Superior got vaporized by MC. Screen fades to white. Then he wakes up back in his house together with Minori. They steep outside and they see they are back in thier world. It is very next day before they got transported to Betaverse. They go cheek High school to make sure that Yokohama Base is really gone and it is. However at the gates pair stumble upon some shady male indivituals that are lead by some mysterious woman.

1514473213965.jpg

And so Alternative ends but a new chapter in Strike Frontier story is just getting started.

They will continue the story when appstore ver released i think

Well. Maintenance is over and Gatcha is up. Sunanno is there and it is OP as hell. And behind pay wall. And I finally know what that Hope and Despair thing is. it's just new attributes/elements for Character and TSF. Equivalent of Light and Dark in most other games.

Well, I Hope that Devs will suffer greatest Despair.  I promised if they fail to make this this event good I'm out. Nothing changed. its all the same greedy, predatory thing as always. with no interesting content or any fairness toward f2p. FUCK THESE GUYS.

Edit.: FUCK THESE GUYS SQUARED!

I just tried that new mission. Holly shit not only we fight against Superior that have this new attribute of Despait. This fucker is having ungodly amount of HM all damage against him are decreased to a minuscule damage like they fight against disadvantageous attribute, this damn bastard is dealing so much damage it one shoots entire team with it AOE attack if they get to close. You CAN"T beat it without Susanno that is Hope attribute and have over 62k Attack BEFORE being XM3! FUCK YOU DEVS AND HOPE YOU BURN HELL!

Edited by Imabot

what's worse,

i read at the forum someone mentioned 75k of points from winning with S rank
and no purple takemi in store

fuck this shit

at least good news, we have half ap now

Edited by Nexiva

Wonder how they'll deal with the DMM points in the Google Play/Appstore release... 

Or return to g crystal gacha like it should be. 

If you can actually manage to beat the superior one time, you're guaranteed to get the Type-00R.

And yes, you can actually beat it without the susanoo. There are two ways:

• The very tedious way: use a team full of rifle TSFs and attack as far away as you can. I noticed sometimes rifle TSFs could attack from behind the AOE attack of the superior. Its directional attacks are almost impossible to avoid but I also remarked it would keep attacking in the same direction when they're only one or two TSFs left. The tactic is thus to make it attack the same direction again and again while sniping with a rifle TSF, evading from time to time its AOE. It think it would take something like 5 hours to kill it this way.
  • The very expansive way: use a team 100% attack with 100% offensive skills and spam the hell out of G-ores. 10 G-ores should be enough.

IMO the best way is just to wait for an ally with the susanoo. Tomorrow, they''re bound to appear.

Important: use your best pilots and TSFs, the type (speed, power, technique) doesn't matter against the superior.

Edited by haloff1

6 minutes ago, Universal98 said:

Wonder how they'll deal with the DMM points in the Google Play/Appstore release... 

Or return to g crystal gacha like it should be. 

I sooner expect they just make a separate gatcha for paid gems and f2p gems.

These is one more thing taht really annoys me right now. Why they didn't put Superior as final boss in a story mode instead he's and event exclusive? Same with Susanno defense? This pretty much shows devs don't care and don't put a meaningful effort into designing thuis game beyond a cash grab.

5 minutes ago, Imabot said:

I sooner expect they just make a separate gatcha for paid gems and f2p gems.

These is one more thing taht really annoys me right now. Why they didn't put Superior as final boss in a story mode instead he's and event exclusive? Same with Susanno defense? This pretty much shows devs don't care and don't put a meaningful effort into designing thuis game beyond a cash grab.

It's a free to play game, that *can* be mostly played without spending a dime. Do we really expect it not to have cash grabs?

Come on, let's be realistic. DMM isn't a charity.

@Abriael Though he does sound extra bitter, he does have a point there. Hopefully they do add the Susanoo Defense area & Superior area as normal Main quests stages (w/ normal & not Event hell hard difficulty) eventually & not exclusive event quests most likely never seen again. 

So...HOPE & DESPAIR attributes huh. Sadly as expected, all 3 are gacha locked exclusives. At least its 1/2 AP again...yay.

38 minutes ago, haloff1 said:

If you can actually manage to beat the superior one time, you're guaranteed to get the Type-00R.

And yes, you can actually beat it without the susanoo. There are two ways:

• The very tedious way: use a team full of rifle TSFs and attack as far away as you can. I noticed sometimes rifle TSFs could attack from behind the AOE attack of the superior. Its directional attacks are almost impossible to avoid but I also remarked it would keep attacking in the same direction when they're only one or two TSFs left. The tactic is thus to make it attack the same direction again and again while sniping with a rifle TSF, evading from time to time its AOE. It think it would take something like 5 hours to kill it this way.
  • The very expansive way: use a team 100% attack with 100% offensive skills and spam the hell out of G-ores. Maybe 100 G-ores would be enough.

IMO the best way is just to wait for an ally with the susanoo. Tomorrow, they''re bound to appear.

1st try to see the Superior Boss...it immediately uses his largest longest range attack instantly wiping out almost everyone except for the gold Wadatsumi who somehow survives, evaded or was slightly out of range maybe. The rest of the try is me taking potshots as far as possible while it seemingly attacks some other direction (seems like a glitch, better exploit it to those who want to try before a fix pops up). Was taking too long so I gave up when even w/ Infinite time.

2nd try lasted a bit longer before it whipped that large area attack again now as I was trying out things running around, too bad I was within range. Will probably try to sniper it hell if I feel like it.

...Oh well back to 40 20ap for now.

Edited by Reis

20 minutes ago, Abriael said:

It's a free to play game, that *can* be mostly played without spending a dime. Do we really expect it not to have cash grabs?

Come on, let's be realistic. DMM isn't a charity.

I don't expect them to be charitable. They need to make some money out of it. But I expect them to be fair.

listen. I was from time to time buying DMM points if there was something I really wanted. But it also was balanced with taht any f2p player weren't sweep under the rug, and rate ups for new releases were also available for rolls with gems that you could collect over time. Now it's only DMM points. ANy time you put into collecting gems so you can make few rolls is just a waste of effort.

Other games I know, balance things and might add some extra rewards for users with paid currency but f2p aren't completely left out and they also had access to rate ups. Basically Strike Frontier is just a den of greed. They don't make money so they can make good game. They just try to n squeeze as many money out of their users they can.

I think they expand to app store/google play as last ditch effort to stay alive because DMM user base is dwindling rom how predatory they are, and game will no longer be profitable to maintain.

39 minutes ago, Imabot said:

I don't expect them to be charitable. They need to make some money out of it. But I expect them to be fair.

listen. I was from time to time buying DMM points if there was something I really wanted. But it also was balanced with taht any f2p player weren't sweep under the rug, and rate ups for new releases were also available for rolls with gems that you could collect over time. Now it's only DMM points. ANy time you put into collecting gems so you can make few rolls is just a waste of effort.

Other games I know, balance things and might add some extra rewards for users with paid currency but f2p aren't completely left out and they also had access to rate ups. Basically Strike Frontier is just a den of greed. They don't make money so they can make good game. They just try to n squeeze as many money out of their users they can.

I think they expand to app store/google play as last ditch effort to stay alive because DMM user base is dwindling rom how predatory they are, and game will no longer be profitable to maintain.

What part of this game leaves f2p players completely out? Because I don't see any. Susanoo is entirely optional, and CAN be obtained without paying. The last mission of this event can be completed without susanoo and without spending a dime, since time is infinite (it's actually nice to have one that requires a tiny bit of skill for once), and even if you don't wanna spend that time, you can get the same TSF simply by grinding the mission just below.

The userbase isn't small because "predatory" (love how this expression is abused nowadays), but simply because Muv-Luv is a very, very niche IP, even in Japan.

Edited by Abriael

why suddenly the app asks for update when im already on the latest version ugh

plot twist, you will never see a susanoo on support friend

due to its 3 pilots nature

so a team can only have 3 units when susanoo used, 1 susanoo and 2 tsf

8 hours ago, Imabot said:

Well. I don't have much to say about current event. Yet. But there are couple things.

1. Anyone noticed that little addition to sort options?

DSIgaeIU8AAK2Ps.jpeg

Makes you wonder what the hell Devs plan with that Hope and Despair? Or is it just a joke.

2. I watched final story chapter. Warning spoilers.

Well looks like everyone survived and Superior got vaporized by MC. Screen fades to white. Then he wakes up back in his house together with Minori. They steep outside and they see they are back in thier world. It is very next day before they got transported to Betaverse. They go cheek High school to make sure that Yokohama Base is really gone and it is. However at the gates pair stumble upon some shady male indivituals that are lead by some mysterious woman.

1514473213965.jpg

And so Alternative ends but a new chapter in Strike Frontier story is just getting started.

Nope everyone got vaporized by the canon. The only way causality conductor works...

Hey Guys,

long time no see, still playing here and yes u don't need susanoo here you can use nuke takeru here. he deals huge damage on the superior although had to use 5 gems, since i keep getting hit by the super long range attack.