haloff1

Muv Luv Alternative Strike Frontier

2836 posts in this topic

Update is out. Abilities are glitched, stops game during battle. Set to manual and do not use it. 

Edited by Universal98

Okay, just read all the new stories

Beta boss got rutherford field, seems our mc and gang is dead, they revert back to original world yet experienced timeshift

It seems

Same ending as the previous Muv-Luv game then. As expected, death is a way to get back to their world.

@Universal98 Ja, offensive skills freeze those who uses them (including the player) but support skills like buffs seem to be ok to use.

Only tried the starting quests, the big open chamber of the Superior huh...I guess he's at the end? There's Event quest achievements & the final prize is the purple Take so that's nice.

Huh? One of the log-in prize is Berserk Stasi Liz? 

Story wise, haven't checked it out yet, will wait for concrete details. Latest APK update just kicked me out...I guess its the fix? 

Edited by Reis

Guys.....

CHECK OUT THEIR NEW SORTING SECTION

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT

Ending is such a cliffhanger, you meet a woman that looks like mini yuuko a bit. Episode 1-3 is very similar to Alternative, except you have all your Valkyries and the Takeru's girls.  Episode 4 is mainly about convincing you to shoot, even though there are so many friends and allies around you. Episode 5, you return to your world, to be woken up by Minori. You guys both remember everything that happened in Alt world, and go to Hakuryo Hiiragi to find Yuuko, but end up running into two guards of some sort. 

Not even sure who died etc. Yuuko was in the Susanoo with you, does she survive? Who knows. 

Hope and Despair??? Lol froze my game once I clicked on it. Nexiva did it freeze your game? 

Also event quest is annoying, the map is so large, that even the 30 stamina, I had to use one crystal because I ran out of time, especially when the boss dies pretty much with one skill. 

Also in their news they posted, 

メインシナリオ30章は、第一部の完結を迎える内容!! 
桜花作戦イベントに参加して、メインシナリオもぜひ楽しんでください。 
Seems like there might be a continuation of some sort, since it refers to the first 30 chapters as the first section. 

Edited by Universal98

Tfw cannot S rank it due to their ultra wide area and scattered enemies

Its okay, stamina bug is always lovely

Each runs gives 25k points non S rank

To get ssr ticket i need roughly 80x play

Damn

Edited by Nexiva

They haven't released the ultimate difficulty yet, not sure how many points that'll get, or how hard it is. It is coming out on the 29th.

This is but Part 1 of the climax so I'm guessing it continues & we somehow go back in Part 2 & see the real ending. Though the whole "final event" thing makes me wonder if its really 'The End' kind of game is over kind of end.

The most difficult quest w/ the Superior(?) also unlocks on 12/29 Friday along w/ the newest gacha it seems...I'm guessing its either the new Kasumi & Sumika w/ the usual event boosts or the Susanoo. Though its also possible that all 3 are gacha locked exclusives or the Susanoo at least is event quest drop & "reasonably obtainable" by everyone.

The 2 new Takemikazuchi's XM3 passive are good even if somewhat generic. 

And yeah, S ranking becomes a bit troublesome since the map is too huge, gonna need those expanded attack range & extended supers...those SPD buffs will greatly help as well

It may be the end, since Alternative ended shortly after Ouka too. However, considering the advertising and promotion on âge's website, I don't think it will be 'the end' quite yet. They even did a short voiced VN intro to the main heroines of SF. 

https://age-soft.com/main/2017/11/15/【マブラヴsf】新キャラご紹介!のまとめ/

Also seems like Google Play and iOS version is coming out in January. 

Edited by Universal98

Had to use several of the good item buffs & debuffs to S rank the last one since the Boss' defeat doesn't end the stage, hate to see how tougher the last one would be. 

this event is gonna suck for me it just had to be speed based where i have probably some of the worst pilots for it.

2 hours ago, Reis said:

Had to use several of the good item buffs & debuffs to S rank the last one since the Boss' defeat doesn't end the stage, hate to see how tougher the last one would be. 

The current event is probably the easiest AP40 event I have seen for awhile....

Can't believe they are so lazy with the event prizes. Hopefully the update tomorrow with the last part of the event proves to be a bit more fun.

EDIT:

I do notice 2 new type of characters: Despair and Hope which hints a lot about what is to come.

Spoiler

Chap 1 pretty much confirms the fact that if operation Ouka had not carried out in due time, BETA WILL mass produce the Laser-fort class and render all HSST drop useless or well most likely end of humanity anyways... They managed to survive the laserjad due to having the susannos using their rutherford field as the front line barrier.

Chap 2 A01 and C-squad all survived and infiltrated the hive.

Chap 3 A-01 all render completely unable to battle in matter of seconds. A full out attack proves useless due to superior able to replicate rutherford field.

Chap 4 BETA was able to understand Sumika because she is also a Causality Conductor. Therefore, BETA sees other parallel worlds through her ability. It realizes that in some worlds, BETA failed to conquer and therefore, it failed its mission. It begin to use G-elements to create a warp where it is possible to corrupt/change those timelines.
So the MC has to pull the trigger on the cannon even tho the Superior used everyone else as meat shield.

Chap 5 MC wakes up with Minori back in their own world. So they went to school to check it out and found .... Yuki in her adult form xD

Season 1 over, now... wait for season 2 of everyone is a causality conductor!!!

Edited by Edelweiss

1 person likes this

pretty much gave up with the S rank
current points, 570k points, i'm aiming for ssr ticket first, by enough sparta i think i'm able to get it tomorrow

and yes, it says the playstore and ios ver will come out in less than a month, please let it be a great bday present for me
and if they really mean it when you can transfer it to the app, i think i'll move to the app ver, hopefully it'll be more stable than dmm ver, it kept crashing sometimes that makes me sick, i dont really care if its not r18 anymore, i just need a stable version

still no tsf drop atm, but im just gonna play until got each one

this event bloody sucks if you have almost no speed pilots half my SSR speed pilots are the crappy anniversary ones and none of them are snipers i cant even clear the current last one with out using gems >->

It's pretty damn weird that they're gonna have no gacha on new year. Edit just noticed they announced it's coming tomorrow after another maintenance.

I'm so bummed that I didn't manage to get Christmas Beatrix >_>

Also, google app version coming in Late January. Hope that works better than the clunky browser version.

Edited by Abriael

Just now, striker2521 said:

anyone know how to get Meiyas Takimi?

It's at the end of the rewards you get automatically with points

Well screw that then im probably never gonna get there im having to use a pure power team in speed TSF.

1 minute ago, striker2521 said:

Well screw that then im probably never gonna get there im having to use a pure power team in speed TSF.

Doesn't look like anything I'd ever use anyway. Sword really sucks in most situations, and we've been getting 4 sword ones in a row >_>

yeah cause i did the math and only getting 10k from the highest mission i can clear its gonna take at least 500 runs to get 5 million and thats not gonna be easy.

3 hours ago, Nexiva said:

pretty much gave up with the S rank
current points, 570k points, i'm aiming for ssr ticket first, by enough sparta i think i'm able to get it tomorrow

and yes, it says the playstore and ios ver will come out in less than a month, please let it be a great bday present for me
and if they really mean it when you can transfer it to the app, i think i'll move to the app ver, hopefully it'll be more stable than dmm ver, it kept crashing sometimes that makes me sick, i dont really care if its not r18 anymore, i just need a stable version

still no tsf drop atm, but im just gonna play until got each one

I managed to get S with this setup. Yes. I know it's a bit weird, bit that's the only thing that worked. 

Screenshot - 12_28_2017 , 10_17_52 PM.jpg

The bosses are easy to kill but how do you even finish without using a gem for more time. 

snipers and poison im using the XMFJ yui's poison and two snipers to get what i can 

@Edelweiss Thanks for the info~ Will check all of the chapters later.

So yeah, to S rank the 40ap more easily, one really needs the range enhancing TSF & a good Sniper w/ a powerful piercing skill to mow down the spread out (often not even seen on the map yet) BETA faster. Bringing ATK buff items to be able to charge the skill faster is recommend (a lot of us should have a good amount from past events).

Bringing that custom gold A6 w/ extra attack range can also help quite nicely too especially if you bring a Support that also further boosts your teams attacking range.