haloff1

Muv Luv Alternative Strike Frontier

2821 posts in this topic

@striker2521 Ja, just a few more hours 'til it ends. 

As it is ending, I somehow finally got 1 Shield+MG Shiranui drop. Having characters boosting chest drops, they've made the normally already bad drop rate to be "justifiably" worst. Just one of the bad habits they've been recently constantly making & doing really.

Halloween gacha wise, I wasn't even able to get at least one attribute to 1k (I think its only around 980+-) while the others are around 400+-. Although from everyone's statements, I really shouldn't expect much good loot from them from my meager ticket stash.

In summary, another "its ok I guess, almost bad but could have been worst" event to the list. The next one could the usual tame/normal one or the start of the next holiday event. Though their xmas one could be in another couple or few weeks maybe?

...Please spare us from medal farming for a long while game devs. (Watch as they change medals to candies/gifts w/c is just the same thing but re-branded)

Edited by Reis

well great still no damn ticket yet ive pulled 5 of those heart +1 SSR items god this gacha sucks

I'd prefer medal farming because its definite compared to rng farming these dumb ass tickets that give nothing. While it would be nice to have them reduce the number of medals so its doesn't for sure require stamina refill items and or playing everyday of the event non stop.

On 10/30/2017 at 9:10 PM, Marcus said:

@Edelweiss can you tell me what skills those power type girls have or show me pictures of the skill descriptions if you can't read it yourself? 

ok wow I may need to take lise out of the party she just killed the boss so fast with berserk that it look like she teleported to it. Not even 2 seconds after the boss intro pause the mission ended and gave only 5 tickets with 2 bonus characters in the party. This is so stupid that they made the mission like this  

Untitled.jpg

Untitled2.jpg

Gotten another 2 ticket from 1k pumpkin tickets... I love my Charlotte

Anyways, both of those girls sux terribly... its only good for collection.

The game would be updated in approximately 2 hours

Hopefully its not sucks

And this halloween event sucks lmao, bye lise

33 minutes ago, Voice_of_the_chaos_gods said:

Hey Guys, how do you drop those Helloween Tickets?

I got still no single one...

You were doing event missions? Then you go to a gatcha section, find the tab were you make rolls with them, and hope for the best.

Edit. Oh look a new story chapter. Ok lets see waht happnes in it.

* few minutes later*

O.o

Y-..Yuuu-...Yuuko she... Master made appearance and... and and ...Just see.

Spoiler

yuuko_ded.png

Okay. Yeah. Now I'm pretty sure that SF storyline will from now on really deviate from MLA timeline.

Edited by Imabot

1 person likes this

@Imabot Again, Oh s***!  The plot's going places now son! Is it but another prelude to yet another path's "Bad End"?

New event is a vast improvement farming wise as its back to the simple points accumulation plus Character boost on drops. The quests item drop selection is also pretty good being filled w/ essentials like battle logs & ascension mats (like those ascension emblems & such). Not to mention the reduced AP needed, farm away my friends...Its good to stock up as much as possible.

Difficulty wise, the main threat to be worried about are the crap ton of Laser class (especially the last wave of the hardest difficulty). But its manageable as long as ones laserjagd strat's the usual go clock or counter clockwise to evade 1st then close in & unleash a Piercing super through their whole lines or get close enough to their center do a 360 AoE clearing super.

The sheer lack of Destroyers is but another welcome blessing. The main prizes ain't much, don't care for yet another MiG-21's. Though the new SSR F-4 Phantom's XM3 passive ability actually makes it worthwhile to aim for & use (Increases ATK, DEF and SPD of the pilot by 30%, simple yet effective).

Ah, Inghild Bronikowski a.k.a. "Not-Lise" a.k.a. "Another cutey that died to early". Another side character like Circe that I like & want but again not easily obtainable...same old song. Her skill isn't that strong but it can hit a good amount of targets as well as possibly stun w/c is very helpful.

Edited by Reis

2 hours ago, Imabot said:

You were doing event missions? Then you go to a gatcha section, find the tab were you make rolls with them, and hope for the best.

Reveal hidden contents

I played Event Missions but didn't get any Tickets for the Gatcha Roll...

Edited by Voice_of_the_chaos_gods

Yeah i didnt get a ticket either got plenty of R and HR tickets though so i think i'll use them to farm for some UN coins in preperation for the next batch of UN coin pilots.

EDIT

SITREP

Already passed the 500k marker having the Tsukiyomi is a big help if you get a choice in supports use her everytime she just murders everything infront of her.

Edited by striker2521

Okay, finally got relaxed and have the time to play after some Cuban ambassador interview shenanigans and broken honda bike.

another point event eh, well that's nice cz they put the rainbow SSR at the store as well.
looking at the boost chara, hey, i have both Shizuku and Tsukuyomi, i already maxed out them as well as awakening, neat, use both.
half stamina? well, SPAAAAAMMMMMM

prizes are neat, all of the drop prizes are awakening materials, i get the feeling i would be able to awaken all my character SSRs by the end of this event

brought both of them, i could get roughly 14 silver crates and 60 gold crates, with being S rank and all alive, i got 46k points, welp, just roughly 30x playing i would be able to buy the SSR rainbow.

playing with another boost from friend also yields 46k points, so i guess i will just use no matter what you guys uses so i could contribute to your jewels.

wooh the return of event mission, been a while.

and so it seems this event is gonna b gud, but looking at dead yuuko, maybe they will fucked us through story instead of gameplay now? who knows, thank goodness i cannot read moonrunes.

oh fuck okay i need help from our two silver tongues here @haloff1 @Universal98 to tell me and us what the fuck happened at the newest story

EDIT

brought 3 boosts = 54k points

Edited by Nexiva

Just got the SSR ticket from the event im just blazing through this one The Yui From the XFJ event is a major help with her poison ability, My Mana and Shizuku are doing good to (Mana in her Takimi with sword, and Shizuku in the power F22A sniper) i found mana is good for taking on the large lasers and the Fort. This events pretty easy to farm even without boost chars you just have to dodge the large lasers beams and kill them.

Im not sure Yuuko is dead since one of the backgrounds looked to be a hospital room after she was shot, so she might be alive remember theyve done stuff like this before in Total Eclipse where the russians shot Yui but Yui lived. So i would not be shocked to see her come back.

@BaKaShiNji You should get a general idea already reading our posts ja?

Don't have any boost characters as usual (seriously, I've been rolling a few times since a while & I still got nothing to show for it, the typical result). Bringing a boost support, my average points are 30k per mission & I get around more or less 30 chest drops for gold & silver each (can imagine that its even more so for those who actually have the needed boosting SSRs).

We could really sustain our Awakening needs for a while as long as we keep on working on it w/ all the sweet loot.

Yuuko's survival could possibly go either way. With 'her' appearance, Its not unlikely that her daughter might replace her role if need be in this "Alternative" path after all. Could our MC be the one to actually shed more light to this mysterious "Master"? Could we possibly end up facing one fo those BETA-TSF Hybrids someday soon?

If the worst does happen, just how could this alter the MuvLuv plot we know? Come back next week for the next episode of...

SItrep

so ive already managed to get both the SSR ticket and the F4 from the exchange. Drop wise ive had only 1 f4 and 2 MIGs. Ive found that a sniper TSF is a must on the final level especially when the boss just spawns Right now i got my Mana set as my friend usable pilot but if you guys want me to put my sniper in the number one position instead let me know.

Sitrep, been a while.

This event turns out pretty well, not too shabby but not that wow either, drop rates for the mechs still shit.

But i got all my MiG from drops, yes, all, LB, 5 cards, 6 if you counted the store one.

Yet none for Phantom, i got 2 which i bought them all.

SSR ticket of this month from UN coins and SSR ticket from event store gave me tsukuyomi (not this boost type) and stripping Isumi, nice.

I uses 2 boosts, i got both shizuku and tsukuyomi, upon inspection, having 2 boosts will gives you 75 crates, yes, one crate from each enemy, one boost will just yields 30-40.

Annoying lasers.

Half stamina is very welcome, i shifted my clock to Iraq and enjoy 5 plays each full charge.

Dropped materials? Well, i could say that this is the best frature from this event, i only need to LB 4 more characters.

But how neat exactly?

Welp, just take a look at my first page here, i got 55 character SSRs and if you already see it at the first page then you know what i mean.

Screenshot_2017-11-01-22-22-19.png

so these are both rifle SSRs from the event? if so I may pass on them

@Marcus Are you referring to the latest events SSRs? No Rifle types here, the new SSR F-4 Phantom's a MG type Tech unit w/ a pretty nice XM3 passive ability so getting at least one is a good option actually (The MiG's good for its UN coins). 

Even if you don't like the SSRs, even if its only the 30 15AP one, farm the quests hard for the mats...those sweet, sweet essential mats (the event quests achievement prizes are but extra treats). There's also a lot of people w/ the secondary event boosting characters so its quite lucrative.

From the mat drops, if one farms enough, its actually a viable option to just use up mats to LB the TSFs & sell the rest for precious UN coins.

Holy crap, its been over for a few days now but I almost totally forgot to start spending my Halloween tickets (been to focused on farming). Tried 2 rolls each for now & the rarest thing I got was a single "All ATK UP 100%"...typical.

3 hours ago, Marcus said:

so these are both rifle SSRs from the event? if so I may pass on them

Yeah the mat drops are insaine ive already max lvled and limit broke 4 pilots 6 TSFs  my main power teams done so now im focusing on my Tech pilots since i think the Tech Event is next.

10 hours ago, striker2521 said:

Yeah the mat drops are insaine ive already max lvled and limit broke 4 pilots 6 TSFs  my main power teams done so now im focusing on my Tech pilots since i think the Tech Event is next.

Yep tech event is next. Just because pilot and tsf are max LB doesn't always make them usable tho.

Does anyone know how much longer is this Schwarzesmarken event going to last? Trying to get my power team up to par to do the level 100 mission...

Edited by Abriael

11 minutes ago, Abriael said:

Does anyone know how much longer is this Schwarzesmarken event going to last? Trying to get my power team up to par to do the level 100 mission...

November 7th 13.00 JST

Check event tab to know more about that

Does anyone know if there is any other way to get UN Coins without sacrificing units? My total has gone up, and I haven't sacrificed anything, so I have no idea how it happened.

3 hours ago, Abriael said:

Does anyone know if there is any other way to get UN Coins without sacrificing units? My total has gone up, and I haven't sacrificed anything, so I have no idea how it happened.

When you fuse the featured or currently new event TSFs (either the latest ones dropped or levent gacha ones), it also gives you UN coins for each one, see?

5ckYOjx.jpg

If you sell the fully LB'd one too, that's a 250 UN coins total. So basically, do not forget to do this before the current event ends. You'll be missing out potential UN coins after all.

1 person likes this

25 minutes ago, Reis said:

When you fuse the featured or currently new event TSFs (either the latest ones dropped or levent gacha ones), it also gives you UN coins for each one, see?

5ckYOjx.jpg

If you sell the fully LB'd one too, that's a 250 UN coins total. So basically, do not forget to do this before the current event ends. You'll be missing out potential UN coins after all.

oooh that's what it was, all these phantoms :D