haloff1

Muv Luv Alternative Strike Frontier

2836 posts in this topic

@Nexiva So basically...

Horrible+_75510d89403364de08b15d606f79ef

But seriously, I agree regarding the Raptor's stealth thing. It was nifty at 1st but I also prefer seeing my black elite looking F-22. Can't they make it make be turned on & off or maybe fade in & out when evading or something?

This event does look like a nice place to get as much SR characters as one can to raise & get gold logs as well as g-ores. The gold medal drop rates are rather atrocious though.

18 minutes ago, Reis said:

@Nexiva So basically...

But seriously, I agree regarding the Raptor's stealth thing. It was nifty at 1st but I also prefer seeing my black elite looking F-22. Can't they make it make be turned on & off or maybe fade in & out when evading or something?

This event does look like a nice place to get as much SR characters as one can to raise & get gold logs as well as g-ores. The gold medal drop rates are rather atrocious though.

You can simply turn off the stealth by going below 80% hp, unless your invincible. then you can't turn it off :/

@m3nth0l yes, you limit break the SR and stuffs using the disks and medal, but it will just add an empty heart, not auto-filled if you uses the same character, that is what the heart item works, to fill that heart, in any occasion it will add 100% or one filled heart

@Reis lol, but lets see hows this things turned out, right now because i flunked my 3rd gold roll, i planned to gather 3000 golds to do 10 rolls, hopefully i'll get takeru, only him remaining.

Yes, thats what i want as well, i want mine black, or if i got the yaoi fighter version or walken's, of course i want it with their respective color, the suggested gimmick where they suddenly vanish and reappears could be a more rational choice since raptor itself at the muvluv universe works like that, where it moves so damn fast it creates an illusion where it would seems vanished, thus some says that you'll be dead already before you detect them on radar, will suggest that on their twitter.

my current plan is

while im gathering 3000golds, kept using the bronze and silver, get as many SRs as you can, first heart filled by the item, then use the same characters, maximize it to get 3 ores, keep doing that and i think i already earned around 20 ores just by doing that, will keep doing that until at least i got one takeru

and will save the ores, approximately i planned to raise my ores up to 250 (currently 193) to prepare for the next event, if they suddenly put euro front, since munakata's six million euro boyfriend silvio is featured.

and right now i just reached 600golds, i will ganbarimasu

CSLZ4K1WIAAGFq3.jpg

hey friends, how many takerus did you get?  I have only one since now :( 

53 minutes ago, Edelweiss said:

You can simply turn off the stealth by going below 80% hp, unless your invincible. then you can't turn it off :/

I've been using the Raptor as my lead in my training squad in cheaper/easier missions so I only see its "stealth" form consistently. 

I usually collect a significantly large amount of tokens before trying so I'll only go at it maybe a day or two later. Also farming for FGO's event is gonna' slow me down though.

I already have over 30 of those. This event is looking better and better. And not even 24 hours had passed. Even HR is valuable for it Disc and Gem farming.

Reminder that you cant farm SRs for gems anymore, they patched it so that if you have filled SRs gems before, they stay filled.

4 minutes ago, Kashiwagi said:

Reminder that you cant farm SRs for gems anymore, they patched it so that if you have filled SRs gems before, they stay filled.

Don't scare me like that. I just tested it and they didn't patch it. I already had a SR Tsukiji from past event so I just now LB a new one and fed her one Heart to max her affection and got 3 gems in my box. I can assure you that we can still farm Gems from the SR character cards more than once.

3 hours ago, Reis said:

I've been using the Raptor as my lead in my training squad in cheaper/easier missions so I only see its "stealth" form consistently. 

I usually collect a significantly large amount of tokens before trying so I'll only go at it maybe a day or two later. Also farming for FGO's event is gonna' slow me down though.

and I am farming 5 other games at once... Orz

2 hours ago, Imabot said:

Don't scare me like that. I just tested it and they didn't patch it. I already had a SR Tsukiji from past event so I just now LB a new one and fed her one Heart to max her affection and got 3 gems in my box. I can assure you that we can still farm Gems from the SR character cards more than once.

It must be SRs you roll from the free gacha then, because I have tested it on Akane and Haruko SRs and the hearts were automatically filled when I fused them together with counterparts.

3 minutes ago, Kashiwagi said:

It must be SRs you roll from the free gacha then, because I have tested it on Akane and Haruko SRs and the hearts were automatically filled when I fused them together with counterparts.

Oh. You don't know about this? They improved fussing to make more usefull. Now fusing character is Giving more Exp, It adds +5 to character skill AND automatically fills up one of the affection heart. It is still giving you rewards for filling it.

So I just tried spinning a few times and...wow.

It feels good...addicting even. It feels very satisfying rolling the slots & getting a lot of pretty nifty stuff, makes all your effort & farming work done very rewarding w/ all those...rewards. (I mean, each roll's got a decent catch for all those SR's, tickets, occasional SSR TSFs, etc.etc.)

I-is this how whales feel when they use their plentiful g-ores nonchalantly to roll the gacha & get the occasional to consistently good results? Such sweet poison.

@Kashiwagi they automatically filled one heart each time you fuses same sr-ssr character, still got the reward, check your mail

Still no takeru yet, still on 1000 gold

1 hour ago, Nexiva said:

Still no takeru yet, still on 1000 gold

spend 1200 gold, first takeru....

maxed it with mats GG for me

3000golds

Lets see what will i got

Screenshot_2017-07-19-13-57-39.png

Yep, got him, only one tho, on 4/10 rolls, im officially done, thus, take it easy from now on

And enough SR to raise the ores until that much

Screenshot_2017-07-19-14-03-57.png

Screenshot_2017-07-19-14-05-21.png

Screenshot_2017-07-19-14-17-27.png

must say takeru is toooooooo powerful

with his type94, he is a moving n-bomb

30 minutes ago, cassandra said:

must say takeru is toooooooo powerful

with his type94, he is a moving n-bomb

I wonder how he will fair against TSF enemies that have evasion.

48 minutes ago, Imabot said:

I wonder how he will fair against TSF enemies that have evasion.

it will just be as what it always have been... evasion > all skills that does not come with an accuracy modifier.

@Imaboti think takeru will be usable in this kind of enemies. This is a reference as well tho since in this takeru. He is pretty much plot armor when dealing with multiple close range and several heavy lasers betas, i doubt he will be able to handle lost of small lasers or another mg-sniper tsf out there

Swarm of long ranges could be difficult with him, takeru even confront it using xg-70 lol, and during coup he is just escaping

Finally got takeru the walking G-Bomb, ans finaly able to S the 40ap mission wooh!, as For TSF with evasion skill i think marika(or something)  CP will help greatly right since she has the skill which make your attacks a sure hit

Gotta' give the gamedevs props, this turned out to be one of their best events yet.

The sheer amount of goodies one can get is staggering enough, they even made their slot system more balanced & 'fair' that pretty much everyone's farming as much as possible. The 40ap usually results with a nice amount of silver chests & that's good enough since the middle slot's rates & rewards are more than just satisfying (though there are times that I get 0-1 gold chests only). Managed to bring one of those rare support that Boosts drops once & wow, all the extra loot was satisfying.

This kind of event can potentially be pretty good for newbies/reasonably newer players as long as they can reach & finish at least maybe the 3rd tier event missions (where do silver medals start dropping again?). Just a few rolls in the middle slots could set them up a bit easier for the future w/ all the SR pilots, SSR mechs & HR tickets that could, if lucky, turn into higher rarity rewards.

Regarding Takeru, his skill is indeed powerful (tried a few supports of him) w/c also accurately fits his lore so no problems there. just reached 900 gold again so I'll try to roll for him later.

Just thought of it but regarding Squad-C time leaping to Schwarz; Unlike the Kyoto one, I guess one of the reasons they don't/weren't able to change history much is that because its in the distant past & saving characters & altering stuff can be "troublesome" plot wise eh?

Edited by Reis

1 person likes this

@Imabot

Damn this bug, sorry imabot

Okay, so pretty much almost everyone here got the walking love nuclear, thats good.

Right now my consent is just to gather as much munakata-touko-tsukiji as possible to farm g ores, i have a feeling next event's gaha would be good

250ish right now. Raise it to 500? Why not?

But im not gonna play it relentlessly again i think