haloff1

Muv Luv Alternative Strike Frontier

2836 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Imabot said:

I just did first two new story missions. Guess what happened. Takeru and Marimo get assultedbya Soldier and... She is saved at the last moment by Izumi that killed it with 36mm round. Iguess since in SF more Valkiries survived till XM3 tests they covered larger ground. Anyway It looks like msurvived survived but still in hospital due...well agod damm BETA exploded right next to her from being hit by 36mm round. Some gory bones, blood and other tissue delivers quite a punch at point blank range.

Oooh, another fate alteration, good ol' butterfly effect. So far Squad-C's presence has been a positive influence huh. So she's out of commission but at least she lived, would now it make sense why she still won't have much of an influence/presence there like in the original timeline when 'those coming events' occur next.

Also just viewed the 1st event scenario, this is actually the 1st time I've seen the new originals in-story. Obtainable non-gacha pilots for everyone please~ (I'm actually still missing one)

Untitled.jpg

7 hours ago, Reis said:

Oooh, another fate alteration, good ol' butterfly effect. So far Squad-C's presence has been a positive influence huh. So she's out of commission but at least she lived, would now it make sense why she still won't have much of an influence/presence there like in the original timeline when 'those coming events' occur next.

Also just viewed the 1st event scenario, this is actually the 1st time I've seen the new originals in-story. Obtainable non-gacha pilots for everyone please~ (I'm actually still missing one)

Untitled.jpg

technically it wasn't izumi that killed the solder class beta... Minori acted on Main chara's order and had a perfect shot on it and altered the original muv luv storyline forever.... not because of saving Marimo but because of changing the destiny of a man that will change the course of Muv luv history... (according to chap21 part3 narrative):/

Edited by Edelweiss

1 person likes this

Tfw cant read and cant listen as well since im bullshit at kanjis

But marimo is alive

Imagine lots of fans out there celebrating

Btw i just can read the situation, but after that they are at simulator room

Is it really happened that our best milf styled teacher is safe or it was just a simulated environment? Probably hot c squad acts when there will be same event coming

3 minutes ago, Nexiva said:

Btw i just can read the situation, but after that they are at simulator room

Is it really happened that our best milf styled teacher is safe or it was just a simulated environment? Probably hot c squad acts when there will be same event coming

not simulated they were there at the xm-3 event via the long distance controlled gen 3 fubukis and saved marimo. So takeru now starts to change and begin self realization about his ability etc. (chap 21 part 3-5)

1 person likes this

I have strange suspicion that with current frequency they release Story chapters and how fast plot progress We will get to Operation 21st and Operation Ouka sonewere arounf first birthday of SF. I start to wonder what we will get to see as continuation of events of MLA SF. Operation Sledgehammer and other action to neutralize BETA threadto the Japan mainland? An SF Extra verse interlude? Time skip to 2004 were 207th assist Eurofront heroines in retaking the Europe?

@Imabot So much possibilities right? Its one of things that greatly interests me in this game.

I kinda' want Squad-C (or maybe at least he & Minori?) to end up getting time leaped into TDA-verse (via whatever plot thingy that got them there in the 1st place) & end up temporarily joining the Wardog squadron to see & experience the Bad Route of all the G-bombed future that Yuuko feared before getting dumped into the Alternative timeline again. Extends the storyline & adds more!

^
or... after the operation ouka they were send to europe to help reclaiming europe....
well hibiki and yuzuka were also sent to europe back then....

The only story i know about in this entire game was the fact that haruko is finally having sex for real after all wtfness with her scenes at altered fable, haruko manoax, and this SR

20 minutes ago, Nexiva said:

The only story i know about in this entire game was the fact that haruko is finally having sex for real after all wtfness with her scenes at altered fable, haruko manoax, and this SR

Fuck off with that shit, Strike Frontier isnt canon and never will be. My wife is untouched and will stay that way. Stick to your fantasies.

Also, I'm very sick of this stupid 30ap bullshit, doesnt matter what I do I cant even get the boss to spawn before the timer runs out.

Capture.PNG

Just now, Kashiwagi said:

Fuck off with that shit, Strike Frontier isnt canon and never will be. My wife is untouched and will stay that way. Stick to your fantasies.

Also, I'm very sick of this stupid 30ap bullshit, doesnt matter what I do I cant even get the boss to spawn before the timer runs out.

Capture.PNG

It isnt canon but it is legal, deal w/it

Also

Use speed up item, done

1 person likes this

4 minutes ago, Nexiva said:

It isnt canon but it is legal, deal w/it

Also

Use speed up item, done

Don't have any. Also, continue to piss me off and someone is gonna have to ban me from these forums, I ain't putting up with any of you guy's normie shit today after this irritation at the game.

1 minute ago, Kashiwagi said:

Don't have any. Also, continue to piss me off and someone is gonna have to ban me from these forums, I ain't putting up with any of you guy's normie shit today after this irritation at the game.

Well youre at rank 103, same as mine, with minori, how come you dont have any speed up item while i already spent more than 50 of it for this 30stamina event only lol, furthermore it was prize drops especially from schwarzesmarken event before GW.

Also if you feel dont like this game, no one force you to play tho, and if you dont putting up with us then its up to you, you're free to leave. Yet you kept complaining and stuff here, a tsundere?

Try to think this game as a challenge like the rest of us

Just now, Nexiva said:

Well youre at rank 103, same as mine, with minori, how come you dont have any speed up item while i already spent more than 50 of it for this 30stamina event only lol, furthermore it was prize drops especially from schwarzesmarken event before GW.

Also if you feel dont like this game, no one force you to play tho, and if you dont putting up with us then its up to you, you're free to leave. Yet you kept complaining and stuff here, a tsundere?

Try to think this game as a challenge like the rest of us

It is very much a challenge, also give me a sec to find my item list and ill show you what I have...

Guess I'll be farming the multiplayer missions nonstop from now on everyday. What's most irritating about my current Awakening mats is that I have everything but silver medals and apparently those suckers are rarer than gold ones when rolling.

I am not a tsundere.

Capture.PNG

28 minutes ago, Kashiwagi said:

It is very much a challenge, also give me a sec to find my item list and ill show you what I have...

Guess I'll be farming the multiplayer missions nonstop from now on everyday. What's most irritating about my current Awakening mats is that I have everything but silver medals and apparently those suckers are rarer than gold ones when rolling.

I am not a tsundere.

Capture.PNG

Cant help thought you're a tsundere tho, since you kept saying that this game is sucks yet you still playing lol, i apologize

Looking from your item and team composition, if you dont have the speed up stuff, i thought it indeed difficult, since mostly i barely make it by using that item.

But from your team composition, try to change what haruko uses, while she is perfect with rifle unit, choose the faster speed one maybe an mg or sword, i uses mg, and you could handle the snipers rather than you handle the commander or whatever, since the snipers always knock your team away. And since its mg, haruko's skill is pretty much useful as well, rifle unit could damage a linear target, while mg it would damage one target and its surrounding, perfect for when they are in a close group.

And j dont know if the 2nd one is missile since i dont have and dont know what that meiya skill, but if its AoT its better.

I handle the sniper goons before the comms, it works tho but really, dont expect much if you dont have speed up, sorry i dont have other way right now.

But look at the bright side, you could spam at 20 to get the points, and got the berkut n stuff.

And hopefully for the additional prize later they'll put it at store as well

1 person likes this

7 hours ago, Nexiva said:

But marimo is alive

Imagine lots of fans out there celebrating

Maybe a new SSR Mariko with the next Event? :)

4 hours ago, Reis said:

@Imabot So much possibilities right? Its one of things that greatly interests me in this game.

I kinda' want Squad-C (or maybe at least he & Minori?) to end up getting time leaped into TDA-verse (via whatever plot thingy that got them there in the 1st place) & end up temporarily joining the Wardog squadron to see & experience the Bad Route of all the G-bombed future that Yuuko feared before getting dumped into the Alternative timeline again. Extends the storyline & adds more!

up to chap 21, the current Takeru knows about alternative IV and V. He knows that if IV fails V will cause the ultimate destruction of the world. He also knows that all the heroines or most of them will die as well in the original timeline of Muv luv. Then he has no memory of what happened after Alternative V...

But because of Squad-C, everything changed. Takeru is learning how he can travel back to his original timeline and maybe unlock more of his abilities...

So the time leap into other verses can only be simulated... As the main story line will not go that direction...

1 hour ago, Voice_of_the_chaos_gods said:

Maybe a new SSR Mariko with the next Event? :)

Maybe a real SSR Takeru :)

3 hours ago, Nexiva said:

Looking from your item and team composition, if you dont have the speed up stuff, i thought it indeed difficult, since mostly i barely make it by using that item.

But from your team composition, try to change what haruko uses, while she is perfect with rifle unit, choose the faster speed one maybe an mg or sword, i uses mg, and you could handle the snipers rather than you handle the commander or whatever, since the snipers always knock your team away. And since its mg, haruko's skill is pretty much useful as well, rifle unit could damage a linear target, while mg it would damage one target and its surrounding, perfect for when they are in a close group.

And j dont know if the 2nd one is missile since i dont have and dont know what that meiya skill, but if its AoT its better.

I handle the sniper goons before the comms, it works tho but really, dont expect much if you dont have speed up, sorry i dont have other way right now.

But look at the bright side, you could spam at 20 to get the points, and got the berkut n stuff.

And hopefully for the additional prize later they'll put it at store as well

Actually from what he had shown he should be able to pass 30 if he reorganize his team properly and spam some items... I can lend him my Criska, if he just pass me his friend code.

Edited by Edelweiss

Welp, ssr marimo or ssr takeru, both are good and i dont have both

Come on, our best mc just got 1 ssr afaik and its tda version

How about takeru ssr when he's in front of faceless marimo, imagine his face

Ssr ptsd takeru lol

It does heavy great damage.... but also hurt team mates a little 

1 person likes this

@Edelweiss But that's just it, has the game already revealed why multiple people aside from Takeru has been transported into the BETA-verse? Apparently we still don't know the main cause so the faint possibility is still out there.

Farming wise, this event isn't good for me. I can finish 30ap well enough but I just don't have enough firepower to do it quickly to make all enemy reinforcements to come out, my average points per try is usually below 20k as I flip flop between S & A rank.

40ap of course is harder for me as more often than not, I fail to finish off the boss before the timer runs out (my ratio is around more or less 20% Win / 80% Lose).  

I refuse to use up anymore higher tier items, losing more good resources per try kinda' beats part of the reason for farming.

Only notable drops I've gotten so far is a few SR F-15 ACTV's & the occasional skill-up items. Bought & tried the crimson Berkut, its a pretty sweet ride.

@Reis I myself even hasnt finished the 40 stamina yet, well actually i had but timeout and so, B cup, not a fan for that area

decided to spam at 30 instead, at first it was pretty hellish and at this point, im almost out of gold stuff a.k.a. gold power ups, my speed up is at critical below 10 for this, while around 20 for the health,

indeed it is kinda silly to empty all resources but hey, personally, i really digs berkut, especially this char custom, furthermore, its motor blade ver, what makes it perfect is that this is a T, another one to replace my wtf wota version, so basically this event is a diamond mine for me to complete my holy tsf trinity.

my holy TSF trinity so far already yields 2/3

- F-22 Raptor EMD Phase 2 Infinities with machine gun equipment (Power)

- SU-47pzX1 Berkut Martica Unit with motor blade equipment (Tech)

- EF-2000 Typhoon, preferably not the machine gun ver, preferably Wilfrid custom, tfw i want all type from this unit

and so far, no typhoon for me, and its just a single one at gacha list, hopefully they will release TDA event, at least euro front, they need more luv, im getting a little bit bored with TE events tho even though it got lots of cool gen3 and ups mechs.

also sitrep for this event, by spamming 30 stamina, so far i got 9 berkuts including one from shop

Well I manage to clear 30 and 40 AP with relative success without any items. Main key to this Event is getting rid of all pilots AoE and Single attack Skills. There isin't many enemies but they have high HP and evasion, especially Boss that have almost insane ammout. So get as many heavy hitters preferably ones that do it few times so enemies will not just keep dodging your skills, couple pilots with supporting skill and just focus on Boss once it spawns. TSF I recoment picking are Machine guns and Swords. Missiles and Rifles are to slow and thier attacks can be interrupted. This map is a IMHO more CQC oriented. You can also give Shields to your supports witch will increase thier survivability.

My team is SSR Yui as leader in Siranui second, SSR Anette in Tornado, SSR Kirke in Idol Terminator but I also tested replacing her with SR Inia with def down and it also works, SSR Iris with atack buff in Idol Fubuki and SR Minori as a healer in Shiranui Second with shield but I had also put her in this event Red Bekrut.

Edited by Imabot

Tfw

Forcing myself to gain 40 ores for the 5th step, an ssr guaranteed

Got berkut soeed which i already had

Top kek 

And i dont have more resources to gain another 45, but still, this bargain gacha stuff is good for me

Screenshot_2017-06-08-01-14-34.png

Screenshot_2017-06-08-01-17-46.png

Mid-event update tomorrow already? Sure felt fast...well, I've little to show again loot wise.

So we wait again for either a new 40ap or drops update while also guessing if its either a character or new TSF (I doubt they'll add a XM3'ed version, that scarlet Berkut is too good. Would be nice & "generous" of them though).

New gacha would be...huh...what were the event scenario mostly about? That might provide clues.

@Nexiva 9? You already got 9 (probably more by now) SSR drops? C'mon man, let me rub you sensually like a lamp or idol. Maybe some of your game luck might rub off me.

Welp bruh, until 5 mins ago, this is what i pretty much got, all from 30 stamina and store.

If the drop is still gold, its easier i think, and as i always said that getting just one from each drop is already enough.

For the next update they seems will add a gay rainbow drop which i despise, damn difficult

Screenshot_2017-06-08-22-05-56.png

Sitrep

Update today, midway

Adding new gacha

Ssr raptor emd infinities rifle (damn) and ssr sharon (ultra damn)

As for the drops, fuck this, rainbow drop 

The gay drop consist of Char Berkut XM3 ver, nice enough tho

And if you take someone with sharon, the drop will be boosted

Time to farm? Heck its only available in 40 stamina only, nope

Havent check the store atm, closed the game, work to do

Screenshot_2017-06-09-13-55-08.png

Screenshot_2017-06-09-14-10-01.png

Screenshot_2017-06-09-14-10-40.png