haloff1

Muv Luv Alternative Strike Frontier

2865 posts in this topic

OH FUCK ME....well it was good while it lasted guys...:spooky::carryon::(

The game is terminating it's service on July 5 2018 at 1500 hours. No reasons were given but we can probably guess why:(.

I can't say I'm not sad but we'll always have our mainline universe & VNs to go back to. Just trying to look on the bright side here:|.

giphy.gif

BTW, the new event is currently bugged. It's not showing up yet on the menus, so can't even access it. Seems to be a boss rush mode.

https://age-soft.com/main/?p=17982

Ah, so the end's of this one's journey is coming huh...

There were several signs that was leading to this possibility for a while now & its just came to be. Feeling bummed w/ how much possibilities this still had regarding its main story plotline, but unless we get a proper epilogue in its last month, I guess it ends with that cliffhanger. So much wasted potential...truly a shame.

Hm? They are to release something on July 5th as a "gift" of sorts? 

This new boss rush mode's insanely chaotic. My phone's begging for the sweet release of death all throughout the stage.

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Reis said:

https://age-soft.com/main/?p=17982

Ah, so the end's of this one's journey is coming huh...

There were several signs that was leading to this possibility for a while now & its just came to be. Feeling bummed w/ how much possibilities this still had regarding its main story plotline, but unless we get a proper epilogue in its last month, I guess it ends with that cliffhanger. So much wasted potential...truly a shame.

Hm? They are to release something on July 5th as a "gift" of sorts? 

This new boss rush mode's insanely chaotic. My phone's begging for the sweet release of death all throughout the stage.

Well it was predicted tho. Well time to unload all my gems and unlock all those scenes xD

Also the SSR ticket drop from boss can select ANY SSRs except AoT Colla

Just tried the stage. Damn it crashed me right after getting a rainbow drop and fighting the Suasanoo IV

Also hitting units while in their spawn animation also bugs it... so no entire map clear nuke missiles for me :(

and finally got the despair SSR... 128 chests per round Orz...

Edited by Edelweiss

54 minutes ago, Edelweiss said:

Well it was predicted tho. Well time to unload all my gems and unlock all those scenes xD

Also the SSR ticket drop from boss can select ANY SSRs except AoT Colla

Just tried the stage. Damn it crashed me right after getting a rainbow drop and fighting the Suasanoo IV

Also hitting units while in their spawn animation also bugs it... so no entire map clear nuke missiles for me :(

Yup, might as well work on all that we can while we still can. Let's go out in a blaze of glory!

Oh? Gotta' collect those then. Gonna' need a couple.

Ditto'. Was struggling & lagging as hell throughout when I timed out but I got a rainbow drop so I decided to G-ore continue. But my phone gave up & had a stroke because it was too much.

Tfw cant play it

Both events

Both my phone and emulator gave in

Fuxk that excessive enemies

Posted (edited)

Too bad tho, even getting the Ishkur, the bonus is only applied to dmg for the beta stage... The cost is also way too high.

No drop bonus. The rate of the ticket is pretty low after several rounds of nothing.

You definitely want to use pilot with FULL MAP atk to clean asap. Eg. Yui(Kimono Ver), Inia (Buffed ver) but avoid pairing with Missile TSF. There is a good chance it will bug the TSF stage due to the landing animation being slow and hitting the boss when they spawn <_<

Edited by Edelweiss

@Edelweiss Got a Ishkur drop myself...but found that I needed  DESTROY pilot w/c I currently still don't have one. Well, I still got a lot of rolls left to try & get one now don't I? heh.

Only got steamy girl-boy & kimono Iris for boosts for the BETA one so far. Too much consecutive skill use also increases the chance of it crashing so...

Anyone gotten their ticket yet?

I am still at 0 lols.

game updated allowing all scenario events to be unlocked. So more free gems

@Edelweiss Zero drops for me as well, seems its super duper rare huh. 

I've gotten most of the characters I've wanted w/ my g-ore stock but now I'm below 10k but I've yet to cross out the remaining 4-6 off my list. Was hoping to fix that w/ the special tickets buuuuttt....

I'm now slowly using up my mats to get the 500 g-ore per max hearts for every extra SSR I can as well as scrounging  up every character scene.

Took me a while to figure out that the Destroy Ishkur was extra big so needed an extra slot to be piloted. 

After afk for 6 months I am sad to hear that the game service will be ended soon. And when I come back...

Combination of despair F47 and this character is invincible!

It seems that there are more drops for afk and new users? That happens in many other mobile games I played.

ss1.png

Finally gotten one ticket and exchange for one of the bonus girls.... back to farming again... Orz

@Edelweiss Still at zero. So who dropped the Rainbow chest? Was it the Boss or the Fort Laser? Anyone of them at atrocious odds?

3 hours ago, Reis said:

@Edelweiss Still at zero. So who dropped the Rainbow chest? Was it the Boss or the Fort Laser? Anyone of them at atrocious odds?

i Don't know I just got it when i wasn't looking... I believe its the master class tho.

So wallpapers as a goodbye gift eh...yay?

https://age-soft.com/main/2018/07/05/%E3%80%8E%E3%83%9E%E3%83%96%E3%83%A9%E3%83%B4-%E3%82%AA%E3%83%AB%E3%82%BF%E3%83%8D%E3%82%A4%E3%83%86%E3%82%A3%E3%83%B4-%E3%82%B9%E3%83%88%E3%83%A9%E3%82%A4%E3%82%AF%E3%83%BB%E3%83%95%E3%83%AD-2/

Ah well, I had fun w/ it despite all its issues...so much possibilities & potential left untapped. Once again, a shame.

Call me back when games like this finally appear~

MLValkyrie2-_SRW.gifMuv_Luvgaameplz.gif

Well...see ya' 'round space cowboys...

Well shit, I haven't been around for a while and finding out the game was terminated is a shame... 

First the Muv-Luv Card Game and now Strike Frontier? I'm just gonna stay away from Muv-Luv mobile games for a while..