haloff1

Muv Luv Alternative Strike Frontier

2836 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Universal98 said:

We use 

The game won't die anytime soon, they aren't the worst at DMM games rankings either. 

 

Free SSRs are decent, and also event bonus characters have better bonuses when limit broken to maximum. 

what about the machine does that get better bonus too?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Likewise for the TSF, limit break to maximum for this event. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

On 3/12/2018 at 6:14 PM, Reis said:

The AoT event was fun though the extra steams upon Titan deaths can at times made game time even shorter, I think it ate extra memory or something. 

Though from the HOPE units, the only ones I really liked was Minori & the rifle Y-23 (gameplay wise, they're all fine). The HOPE & DESPAIR attributes reminds me of the EXTA Classes in FGO actually.

Mmm, Haven't gotten any of Pre-reg SSRs yet as well but they did say the rewards were delayed, maybe the rest are after the next update? We did get most of the ores & tickets I think?\

Event's almost over again, I kinda' want the main story to continue again. EuroFront stuff should help vitalize our interests a bit maybe. Oh, reminds me how we've actually delved into The Day After stuff now (I want my Melvina). Such divergences could potentially lead to more interesting plot stuff. 

Been wondering if the the joke event TSFs are worth keeping since most of them are just "Meh" & eating space & using them w/ their odd looks is just weird mostly. Though certain ones w/ unique effects seems usable (like some of the Valentine ones w/ seemingly nice passive effects) but again...too weird.

Oh! Is that Lize custom unit w/ the unique ability really go berserk after some time? That seems "fun".

I don't know, the AoT event was relatively easy with 300%+ atk up... I don't ever recall time being eaten considering Takeru's skill 4 hit + one skill from yui killed it in an instant... Either that or Eren's 3000% dmg usually will one hit it. The 2 giants from the event are crap tho. Eren's giant mode is pretty nice with its stackable 10% atk up whenever it kills something. The Fubuki is OK. Minori is OK.

The Takami and PAV is absolutely another God Tier TSF. In case you haven't notice, all the character and TSF were the highest voted for from the voting events earlier back.

Guess i'll wait it out for the SSRs :(

Some of the TSF from the recent event are pretty crap such as the valentine event TSFs. However if your new and have nothing else to use. They are good. If you compare them to the earliest SSR rank units. they are 2x stronger and cost less space as well :) 

You can use Lize without her custom TSF and it will work better. But her TSF have pretty nice stats when awakened. Even when it goes berserk, as long as her unit is not your leader unit. it will usually survive and do decent job at killing things randomly. 

 

On 3/13/2018 at 0:49 AM, Marcus said:

what about the machine does that get better bonus too?

 

most of the newer TSF gets higher % of effects from their passive skill when LB higher after awakening. older ones or certain TSFs do not. During event some also gets higher event bonus when LB-ed.

Edited by Edelweiss

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is it me, or the percentage of drops for the white day TFS and pilot were really, really low? I used to come out with tons of copies in the past few ones, but this time I barely got one each.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well i only got 2 yuis and one tsf despite always brought 4 fully maxed bonus chara/tsf

 

This event is shit, big time

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Nexiva said:

Well i only got 2 yuis and one tsf despite always brought 4 fully maxed bonus chara/tsf

 

This event is shit, big time

I have a feeling that the Tsukiyomi and Shiranui's bonus is either really low or bugged.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tsukuyomi only boosts number of drops. Which end up being stupid exp items. 

I ended up with 3 Yui's, no mechs. ~80000 gold event items. Drop rate is horrible, considering the amount of runs needed. Only a support Minori or Meiya will give runs with 2000+ gold event items consistently. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To make it worse

 

The event exchange prices are damn high

To make it eeeeven worse

The prizes needs different items which are not that easy to obtain for the "silver" and "bronze"tier

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Latest contents doesn't seem that interesting, at least its back to simple event points & not 3 types.

Buyable SR Rinka, multiple tickets (aside from SSR one of course), AP stamina drinks, etc.etc. Aside from the high prices, its almost just like the old days when they didn't limit the goods to the extreme.

Mm, already sold my old SR units w/ the boosts but I guess it could help newbies who have them.

 

Heh, fear my giant 'Merica Eagle w/ normal sized swords!

gypv9SB.jpg

As always, I like to play around the easier maps w/ older units just to be able to use them again more.

I guess it is smarter to leave multiple copies of event SSRs & LB them manually for now since they usually give boosts on every upcoming week's event. To ease up newbies too I guess.

Got 4 rainbow chests so far already (1 character 3 TSFs)

Edited by Reis

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just sold the F-15 ACTV from last week's event by mistake. It really looked ugly, but I feel like a complete idiot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

The rate weren't terrible on the last event, at least for me. But then I had decked 3 raptors and 2 shiranuis and have a constant supply of fd shiranui or raptors. Got 2 full yui but decided to max skill one instead of having 2. and 4 TSF...

Macaroon ACTV eagle lols.. has the potential to be another takeru's shiranui if you find the right pilot for it. It also comes with the attraction skill so you don't need to fill the role with another pilot

Damn Lize is slaughtering everything in one shot with skill :3

 

Edited by Edelweiss

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Last event's rewards should have given everyone who farmed enough a decent amount to spend on the event shop, the infinite '30% Heall All' items should be useful (bought a few hundred). 

 

We'd get 3 SSR tickets overall from this event so its worth the effort. This is also the 1st time that I've ever had multiple units w/ Boosts that I'm actually enjoying having a very decent reward loot & drops from chests to points, feels good man. (1st time ever I've had 5 rainbow chests drop in one go)

@Abriael Believe me, I felt the same but I was noticing a pattern so I held back.

@Edelweiss It is interesting how they're mixing in formerly exclusive character skills into XM3 passives. Though some are seemingly very useful, some of its effects have apparently short active/use time (I think things like PWR or SPD boosts seem to only last around 1.5/2-3 seconds at most). 

 

Must frustrate them balancing out the needs of veterans & coming newbies. They can't back out now on constantly giving SSRs but they really need to make SRs still viable & usable again up to at least the 24ap or even 30ap event difficulty.. 

 

I really want the UN shop to stock up again on nice past SSRs. I still regret saving & not buying certain ones.

Edited by Reis

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

16 hours ago, Reis said:

It is interesting how they're mixing in formerly exclusive character skills into XM3 passives. Though some are seemingly very useful, some of its effects have apparently short active/use time (I think things like PWR or SPD boosts seem to only last around 1.5/2-3 seconds at most). 

Must frustrate them balancing out the needs of veterans & coming newbies. They can't back out now on constantly giving SSRs but they really need to make SRs still viable & usable again up to at least the 24ap or even 30ap event difficulty.. 

Most of the recent skills are built in permanently. like boost atk speed by X% or gives rage per hit etc. Only a few are timed like dodge and get X% def in a set amount of time. But it lasts about 10 sec if the TSF is max LB-ed. Only feel like 3 sec if you have the game at 2x speed.

active skill and increase atk by 60% or similar and lasts pretty long or as far as I remember never really stops since you always keep activating skills/killing things etc...

I only find 1 SR that still works wells and its the missile TSF takami with 30% atk boost. 

Edited by Edelweiss

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wooo the forum is back online.... 

 

Btw guys do you guys already in muvluv discord?

You know if something happens to this forum again... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sitrep

Already got all 3 SSR tickets, meaning i already reached 2,4million points, adds 1 from somewhere so i have 4, 2 dupes, the other 2 was yuuya with ghost and sharon, not a bad pull but i wish it was the new haruko, but heck.

No drops so far, so I bought the fubuki and kei from the shop, along with various other items

the event was fairly decent, S rank in 40 stamina with 6 boosts on my own, plus 2 from friend, yields maximum points of 100k, not bad.

but i'm still gonna retire early due to the game's buggy state

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi guys, I'm gonna try the game today. Just had a quick question which hopefully someone can answer.

I saw that there was recently a AOT crossover event. Were there lots of events like this in the past? If so, which ones have I missed and do they do reruns of events?

Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, jomjom said:

Hi guys, I'm gonna try the game today. Just had a quick question which hopefully someone can answer.

I saw that there was recently a AOT crossover event. Were there lots of events like this in the past? If so, which ones have I missed and do they do reruns of events?

Thanks!

The AOT crossover was actually the 1st one since it was mostly to help promote the game's official release in Android/IOS I think.

Would there be more? If the game keeps "doing well enough", possibly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As much as I'm enjoying the game, I have to say the latest event's enemies, especially in hell mode @#$!ing cheats. Dodging all of my team's attacks, even fully upgraded guest/friend units like mother@#$%$&s. I had to resort using stones to continue, every time. Bastards.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, CloudyWolf85 said:

As much as I'm enjoying the game, I have to say the latest event's enemies, especially in hell mode @#$!ing cheats. Dodging all of my team's attacks, even fully upgraded guest/friend units like mother@#$%$&s. I had to resort using stones to continue, every time. Bastards.

if you do not have the necessary TSF and pilots, you can spam all the heal and atk item you had accrued from the prior event :P

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you're just starting you will lack the power of a fully awakened and xm3 team, even with hell mode enemies that can dodge (because they are shield TSFs), a proper team can get through the 40 stamina quest without using any crystals guaranteed. A S rank is possible as well. Note that sword and rifle type TSFs are advantageous and that rifle TSFs do extra damage against the enemies in this event. 

In general it is not sufficient to rely on a support unit to clear the 40 stamina quests. It took me several months before I started to attempt hardest difficulty. It takes time to to accumulate SSRs as a free-to-play player. 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Edelweiss said:

if you do not have the necessary TSF and pilots, you can spam all the heal and atk item you had accrued from the prior event :P

That's what I did. Had to resort to G-elements when I used them all up. Doesn't help that I lack Technical type units.

23 hours ago, Universal98 said:

If you're just starting you will lack the power of a fully awakened and xm3 team, even with hell mode enemies that can dodge (because they are shield TSFs), a proper team can get through the 40 stamina quest without using any crystals guaranteed. A S rank is possible as well. Note that sword and rifle type TSFs are advantageous and that rifle TSFs do extra damage against the enemies in this event. 

In general it is not sufficient to rely on a support unit to clear the 40 stamina quests. It took me several months before I started to attempt hardest difficulty. It takes time to to accumulate SSRs as a free-to-play player. 

Lacking Melee & Sniper types with the Technical attribute really did me in for this event. Also, it doesn't help that the parts required for Awakening & XM3 are rare as hell.

After grinding a fully upgraded SSR Fubuki, gotten all the SSR/SR tickets I could muster & bought the SSR Ayamine, I stopped. Thank god for the unfinished main story & their missions for the free G-stones.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, CloudyWolf85 said:

That's what I did. Had to resort to G-elements when I used them all up. Doesn't help that I lack Technical type units.

Lacking Melee & Sniper types with the Technical attribute really did me in for this event. Also, it doesn't help that the parts required for Awakening & XM3 are rare as hell.

After grinding a fully upgraded SSR Fubuki, gotten all the SSR/SR tickets I could muster & bought the SSR Ayamine, I stopped. Thank god for the unfinished main story & their missions for the free G-stones.

There is no point to go for other things once you have the tickets and the 2 SSRs from exchange. save your stones and you will be a pro in 3-4 events later.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Edelweiss said:

There is no point to go for other things once you have the tickets and the 2 SSRs from exchange. save your stones and you will be a pro in 3-4 events later.

Yep. Did just that. It seems that I have massive luck when it came to dropping TSFs but not characters tho. Hope it continues during the next event.

Anyways, happy with the result. Now just lazing back while finishing up the main story missions & visual novel parts for stones. Too bad I could only understand half of it(due to just finished reading the actual main trilogy) as I can't read moonrunes.

Edited by CloudyWolf85

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.