haloff1

Muv Luv Alternative Strike Frontier

2824 posts in this topic

Looks like I'm coming short in damage in the second to last mission, so it's time to grind those skill up items, it seems. 

4 hours ago, Edelweiss said:

Actually found a slow but effective way to Auto with 100%.survival + s rank

Can you share that secret?

7 minutes ago, Imabot said:

Can you share that secret?

I'd love that too.

yeah im falling way short on damage with Yamamoto in the gun stage 3 and beatrix in the aniversery event MIG i mean the fort laser itself i can kill very quickly but its killing every thing else to get there

2 hours ago, Abriael said:

I'd love that too.

Untitled.jpg

First team is for constant Skill spam for auto

2nd team is for fast S rank, but dies when no looking lols.

31 minutes ago, Edelweiss said:

Untitled.jpg

First team is for constant Skill spam for auto

2nd team is for fast S rank, but dies when no looking lols.

well that sucks of all the units youve shown i have only the Typhoon and raphiel, pilot wise i got both Cryskas, stella, and the midget xD and i cant even beat the last 2 without gems >-> this sucks 

5 hours ago, striker2521 said:

well that sucks of all the units youve shown i have only the Typhoon and raphiel, pilot wise i got both Cryskas, stella, and the midget xD and i cant even beat the last 2 without gems >-> this sucks 

Well you can mix and match the team. The basic requirement is:

1 strong attacker that deal heavy single/multi dmg. -(stella, yuki, etc)

1 strong debuff that lower all enemy dmg. -cryska

1-2 buffer that buff ATK

1 rage builder that constantly gives rage.

My first team really relies on the fact that stella deal dmg and gives around 20-30% rage to all nearby ally. Which then triggers Katia's skill to heal party for 40% rage. The cycle keep repeats. You then basically skip all the Boss's laser atks with Stella's skill animation. 

59 minutes ago, Edelweiss said:

Well you can mix and match the team. The basic requirement is:

1 strong attacker that deal heavy single/multi dmg. -(stella, yuki, etc)

1 strong debuff that lower all enemy dmg. -cryska

1-2 buffer that buff ATK

1 rage builder that constantly gives rage.

My first team really relies on the fact that stella deal dmg and gives around 20-30% rage to all nearby ally. Which then triggers Katia's skill to heal party for 40% rage. The cycle keep repeats. You then basically skip all the Boss's laser atks with Stella's skill animation. 

Well these are the tech pilots and TSF's i have and most of them i dont know the full extent of there abilities since i cant read Japanese 

cb11dee4170d792a352d70e4c4c6c660.png

d618c68e582ed9a5cd0b2947afac88ab.png

@Edelweiss That missile Type-00C & its skills is definitely one of the thankfully still very useful SRs around eh? I was ignoring it for a long while now because of the glitch w/c they've refused to fix for so so long until recently.

Although I really want proper confirmation how well the buffs stack. Or if they even do stack especially regarding the always ON passives + character skills. 

@striker2521 Not the best solution as the more detailed or confusing ones can be harder to interpret but often times its enough to understand the basic or simple ones

https://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=2&hl=en&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ja&sp=nmt4&tl=en&u=http://muvluvsf.game-info.wiki/d/%25A5%25AD%25A5%25E3%25A5%25E9SSR%2520%25B0%25EC%25CD%25F7&usg=ALkJrhj4iem4LWUmL0TWA3JL_tqF_hHUFw

Just brought one those weird New Year TSFs for the 1st time as Support, apparently it will change your lead unit's WIN animation. That was...random.

1 person likes this

4 hours ago, Reis said:

@Edelweiss That missile Type-00C & its skills is definitely one of the thankfully still very useful SRs around eh? I was ignoring it for a long while now because of the glitch w/c they've refused to fix for so so long until recently.

Although I really want proper confirmation how well the buffs stack. Or if they even do stack especially regarding the always ON passives + character skills. 

Just brought one those weird New Year TSFs for the 1st time as Support, apparently it will change your lead unit's WIN animation. That was...random.

I don't know how to give you a proper confirmation other than you should see dmg increase. Kind of like how the range boost stacks. The more the merrier.

Yes the New YR TSF change the win animation of the leader unit. Kind of cool for the Rafale to be holding the Falcate Sword in a ceremony pose.

@striker2521 You have a very solid team for atleast the AP30 mission, you just have to LB some of those TSF + XM-3 them.

Edit:

Also I just realize this is the SF version of TE. Yui's friend is still alive as well as the 2 Susanno hitting Ouka, no Phase 3 Unit 2 etc.

Edited by Edelweiss

Sitrep

Already got aroubd 3shiranuis and just exchange the ssr tixcket, got raptor emd, havent got that

As usual gold drops tsf is way rarer than rainbow

You guys are little wrong about animation thing. Fielding NY unit or Idol festival TSF that also have uniqe victory animation will change animation of ALL TSF in the team that have same type of weapon. I noticed that durring Superior event when my team was made of only sword and shield TSF and among them was Idol event J-10.

All of them were doing a dancing.

Field team made of only TSF that carry single sword and a NY TSF and you can see it for yourself.

3 hours ago, Imabot said:

You guys are little wrong about animation thing. Fielding NY unit or Idol festival TSF that also have uniqe victory animation will change animation of ALL TSF in the team that have same type of weapon. I noticed that durring Superior event when my team was made of only sword and shield TSF and among them was Idol event J-10.

All of them were doing a dancing.

Field team made of only TSF that carry single sword and a NY TSF and you can see it for yourself.

Good to know :)

So, here's a paradox. Due to the lower time limit, I can now S-rank easily the hardest mission of the event, but not the second to last. No way to go above A-rank there for me.

Finally, it's been so long. By the way, anybody here not in the Muv-Luv discord server? 

Posted (edited)

I didnt know their was one and I wonder if this is a sign their shutting down soon months of scam gacha then finally they do a half decent deal just 40 bucks for 2 guaranteed SSR instead of that $150 bs 

Edited by Marcus

Closing down?

Meh

Their event prize prices even still hellish

Dunno' doesn't seem to be for now...though the gacha has been "slightly merciful" (termed loosely, possibly still rigged though) w/ those odd 48 hours things popping out.

Looking at the Android/IOS poor ratings, its rather sad but understandable. So, so much needs fixing & improving. 

Posted (edited)

8 hours ago, Reis said:

Dunno' doesn't seem to be for now...though the gacha has been "slightly merciful" (termed loosely, possibly still rigged though) w/ those odd 48 hours things popping out.

Looking at the Android/IOS poor ratings, its rather sad but understandable. So, so much needs fixing & improving. 

The game isn't running on latest technology when it was first started and have so many bugs and crashes, its not surprising the reviews are terrible.

I just wish they could have updated some of the basic UI like exchange limits and item conversions. As well as better cut-scene and mission designs etc.

It could be better, but certainly doesn't feel its up to its full potentials.

As for the event. The recent gacha has never been really great. Although it seems much cheaper than it used to be, the ratio of TSF vs Pilots is horribly skewed toward the TSF.

Also so many godly units were released previously that there is no reason to really roll, unless you need that HCG + scenes... The 24hr or 48hr gacha is worst than the guarantee gacha...

But damn I love the Attack on Giant event... All those Hope type units + pilots and +200% Atk buff is just sick.

Lize's instant death on all Speed type caught in her AoE is also very broken.

EDIT:

Did anyone gotten their SSR from the pre-registration device linking yet? I got the Gems but not the SSRs...

Edited by Edelweiss

Posted (edited)

whats this discord chat you guys have for this game and does upgrading the new gacha girls increase their event drop bonus?

Edited by Marcus

Posted (edited)

The AoT event was fun though the extra steams upon Titan deaths can at times made game time even shorter, I think it ate extra memory or something. 

Though from the HOPE units, the only ones I really liked was Minori & the rifle Y-23 (gameplay wise, they're all fine). The HOPE & DESPAIR attributes reminds me of the EXTA Classes in FGO actually.

2 hours ago, Edelweiss said:

Did anyone gotten their SSR from the pre-registration device linking yet? I got the Gems but not the SSRs...

Mmm, Haven't gotten any of Pre-reg SSRs yet as well but they did say the rewards were delayed, maybe the rest are after the next update? We did get most of the ores & tickets I think?

Event's almost over again, I kinda' want the main story to continue again. EuroFront stuff should help vitalize our interests a bit maybe. Oh, reminds me how we've actually delved into The Day After stuff now (I want my Melvina). Such divergences could potentially lead to more interesting plot stuff. 

Been wondering if the the joke event TSFs are worth keeping since most of them are just "Meh" & eating space & using them w/ their odd looks is just weird mostly. Though certain ones w/ unique effects seems usable (like some of the Valentine ones w/ seemingly nice passive effects) but again...too weird.

Oh! Is that Lize custom unit w/ the unique ability really go berserk after some time? That seems "fun".

Edited by Reis

We use 

The game won't die anytime soon, they aren't the worst at DMM games rankings either. 

Free SSRs are decent, and also event bonus characters have better bonuses when limit broken to maximum.