haloff1

Muv Luv Alternative Strike Frontier

2836 posts in this topic

Incidentally, a decked out P healer type with a shield TFS is basically invincible in this event. The enemy TFS simply won't be able to drop her fast enough even if everyone else is killed. Katia from the Halloween event is a good example.

@Nexiva

When it crashes on Android, make sure to clear cache and force close the app. Then open it from the app tray, not from DMM games. If it doesn't work, try a few times. I play almost exclusively on the android version. 

Attack on Titan event featuring Eren, Levi and Mikasa happening in February. The fourth wall has been broken. 

DSx4KyjUQAAoG1d.jpg

eh? ...Eh!? I mean...what? wat.

I mean...sure BETA does have a habit of munching on people but...this crossover confuses me.

Mmm, I guess since its coming out IOS/Android, such crossovers are gonna' be normal. Still, wat

Actually, this crossover was not much of a surprise, the thing that surprising is, this is a specific game title of a franchise, its rarely do collaboration

But if it has one, attack on titan would be the first thing in mind tho.

Heck, the guy who made those clearly said that he was inspired by muvluv, as you can see the 11/12 result.

This one is legit

It only left us with how the collab will turns out

IMG_20180105_211503725.jpg

IMG_20180105_211520071~2.jpg

Its just...the compatibility & power balance of the 2 series' just seems off so it feels more like it happened "because why not" since it can mostly only work one way (TSFs will wreck titans while throwing those 3D maneuver guys into a BETA swarm is just...even worst that their usual).

Its like throwing those girls from an Idol anime into a war drama themed series.

To be honest, I'm interested to see how they are going to kill a single BETA with only those smoll knifes and limited fuel gears.

10 hours ago, Slap Milf said:

To be honest, I'm interested to see how they are going to kill a single BETA with only those smoll knifes and limited fuel gears.

Solider class beta are actually quite easily killable by any conventional weapons.

On 1/6/2018 at 2:12 PM, Slap Milf said:

They'll probably just be guest pilots.

59 minutes ago, Abriael said:

They'll probably just be guest pilots.

They'd lose all those 3D maneuver gear & Titanification thing their known/famous for. One of the reasons I say the crossover isn't balance plot/story wise.

But the crossover isn't about any of that huh. (cha-ching?)

Yeah the goal is for profits, not plausability. The Attack on Titan universe, is most definitely technologically inferior. It doesn't even take place in our universe, unlike Muv-Luv. 

How many more days we got left for the login bonus of that free technique pilot? Does it end on the 11th cause I think I missed some login days.

On 1/8/2018 at 0:06 PM, Marcus said:

How many more days we got left for the login bonus of that free technique pilot? Does it end on the 11th cause I think I missed some login days.

Just got mine so we all will get Yuzuka in this last Log-In so hopefully your's enough.

Well, this very boring event is their 1st blunder this year but thankfully its almost over. That AoT crossover is for February so I hope the new main story starts soon or at least the next event is more engaging than this one w/c had very little of interest.

Oh...but could there be a New Year gacha part 2 coming still if those silhouettes are to be trusted?

DSczLEGUIAA1zUc.jpg

Mmm, right one could be Inia or more likely Yuzuka but since its most likely gacha locked as usual, I wouldn't care much still.

36 minutes ago, Reis said:

Oh...but could there be a New Year gacha part 2 coming still if those silhouettes are to be trusted?

Mmm, right one could be Inia or more likely Yuzuka but since its most likely gacha locked as usual, I wouldn't care much still.

Yep there will be part 2 soon :)

damn I think I wont get her Im not seeing the login campaign anymore for the past few days

So, they just announced that on January 18th the iOS and Google app versions release, and the price of gems is dropped to 1/100th of the current one. IE 120 G Gems will cost 120 DMM points and so forth. 

On the other hand, they'll splut G Gems that you pay for and G Gems that you acquire via play in two different pools pretty much as it happens with Dead or Alive Xtreme. This probably means that there are going to be occasional gacha that can be rolled only with paid gems. 

It also appears that G Gems already in your inventory will be adjusted according to the new values (so they're being multiplied by 100?). 

There is no indication in the news on whether the cost in gemstones of gacha and such will also be multiplied by 100. 

Same old tricks... Basically DMM points to paid gacha only. Wonder how much they can milk this game. 

Yeah Laser fort class! I have been waiting for it for a long time!

Yeah Skill Up Items! It's time to max skills our characters!

Yeah Shiranui Phase 3!

Nooo gacha exclusive characters...

@Abriael They couldn't leave the g-ore near useless as is so they 'modified' it a bit.

1 hour ago, haloff1 said:

Yeah Laser fort class! I have been waiting for it for a long time!

Yeah Skill Up Items! It's time to max skills our characters!

Yeah Shiranui Phase 3!

Nooo gacha exclusive characters...

Yeah! I'm w/ you there!

Y-Uh...got a good amount but more are welcome.

Yeah new Phase 3! And its a melee type w/ nice artwork too!

Nooo, another exclusive Inia that is again out of reach orz 

Well, this is a vast improvement. So I guess we're getting a slightly summarized version of TEs climax huh.

1 person likes this

Nooooo

Why dev why.... 

Just how much money do you want to rob me just for yuzuka T_T

Back then you make me pay for the exchange ticket... and now you make it free via login bonus...

And now... new ssr yuzuka, but cash only.... 

The more day i want to give up thos game... but i cant leave yuzuka like this... need to see the r18 cg :(

1 person likes this

5 hours ago, Reis said:

Well, this is a vast improvement. So I guess we're getting a slightly summarized version of TEs climax huh.

Yep its the portion of TE that was not animated.

I love the laser fort class mission.

It is also pretty hard to Auto and win with a full team on this stage :(

But Criska is godsend with her invincibility.

Too bad they should have made it like true to the novel where the laserfort should also hit and kills all ally betas....

EDIT:

Actually found a slow but effective way to Auto with 100%.survival + s rank

Edited by Edelweiss

Dear developers

You know, fuck you

Why you must use dat scene for yuuya's new card 😤

Shiranui phase3 sword why not? 

Laset fort class and everything goes BOOOMMMM

THE HECK WITH THAT RANGE should have expected that tho

Time to grind

Appstore and playstore at 18th january?

Perfect bday gift for me, make it a good event

Lmao, Got three SSR on normal gacha and got nothing on the event, such luck man.

Screenshot_20180111-002350[1].png

4 hours ago, shinnarika said:

Nooooo

Why dev why.... 

Just how much money do you want to rob me just for yuzuka T_T

Back then you make me pay for the exchange ticket... and now you make it free via login bonus...

And now... new ssr yuzuka, but cash only.... 

The more day i want to give up thos game... but i cant leave yuzuka like this... need to see the r18 cg :(

let me see that cg please I think I can't get the free yuzuka because I missed like 2 days of login. not exactly free if you ask me trying to make us log in everyday and no indication of when the login bonus began or ended I can only guess at what the time frame was