haloff1

Muv Luv Alternative Strike Frontier

2836 posts in this topic

Maybe another clone, since 優子 yuuko had 夕呼 yuuko's hair colour for sure. 

Sitrep this event.

While this event not too bad, once you find the trick to tackle the superior, rains of takemikazuchis, meaning UN coins, i bought tsukuyomi and tonya, still waiting for till the end for sandek, im on 6563 coins and still more than 20 purple takemikazuchi in inventory, this holiday season is not bad despite im also having other games as well.

With more than 10.730.000 point, already bought all takemis and tickets as well.

Also, i just realized this, it seems devs heard my wishes regarding inventory.

Each page now got 60 characters/tsf instead of 30 back then, making the paging better.

And they add more exchangeable slots, still havent checked how much the maximum but its a better investment to expand the inventory than for non rate up gacha.

And today we'll play it until next year lmao

Screenshot_2017-12-31-15-23-53.png

14 hours ago, Nexiva said:

Also, i just realized this, it seems devs heard my wishes regarding inventory.

Each page now got 60 characters/tsf instead of 30 back then, making the paging better.

And they add more exchangeable slots, still havent checked how much the maximum but its a better investment to expand the inventory than for non rate up gacha.

And today we'll play it until next year lmao

I am guessing its going up to 1k. since I just hit the 500 mark and it keeps going lols.

new gacha is also crap :(

seriously 5k dmm points for a 15 roll gacha with 5 ssrs and there using the 47s to bait people into it Christ this stuffs just getting old  

They're doing they're best to rob entice people to let go of their freshly earned New Year money after all. 

Still doing my best to gather more UN coins, currently got 10k+ w/ a sack load of LB'ed SSRs to later sell too. Expensive as they may be, I hope more nifty stuff comes to its wares soon (buyable past exclusives again please~).

Hopefully, the 4th Gens & new types & variations comes in the future as well. Around 30-60% of them should eventually be "obtainable" enough right?

4FlFeqq.jpg

12 hours ago, striker2521 said:

seriously 5k dmm points for a 15 roll gacha with 5 ssrs and there using the 47s to bait people into it Christ this stuffs just getting old  

correction, it is 5k pts guarantee an SSR and an SR for 15 rolls with 3 versions of Iskadul rate up.

Sorry for the really nooby question, but how do I redeem this?

chrome_2018-01-01_16-35-00.png

2 hours ago, Zic said:

Sorry for the really nooby question, but how do I redeem this?

chrome_2018-01-01_16-35-00.png

you already claimed it. its in your inventory.

I thought the 5000 packs were you dont get the SSR until you buy it 5 times. I almost went for the Hope type thing but changed my mind after I saw the price for the next rolls doubled from 1500 to 3000 and I decided that I wont care about any stupid OP machine they try to sell and only go for the girls that look hot. I forgot why I was playing hentai games  for a second, definitely not so I can look at some hunk of metal.

If the girls happen to have good skills it'd be a bonus but more than 50 bucks to get a random guarantee SSR is kind of overpriced

They want to bait you with Hope types, since it is good against Despair, and the Susanoo has huge atk and def plus a good Rutherford field ability. 

This susanoo is so overrated

Ishkur triple types is a joke

No rate up gacha for f2p is an asshole

Pls make it better this january

Good thing is, those sweet purple takemi drops increases un coins vastly, bought all prizes each and the new ssr ticket.

Boi i hope they'll put characters as drop prizes again, so we could get both gems and coins, missed that

Posted (edited)

11 hours ago, Marcus said:

I thought the 5000 packs were you dont get the SSR until you buy it 5 times. I almost went for the Hope type thing but changed my mind after I saw the price for the next rolls doubled from 1500 to 3000 and I decided that I wont care about any stupid OP machine they try to sell and only go for the girls that look hot. I forgot why I was playing hentai games  for a second, definitely not so I can look at some hunk of metal.

If the girls happen to have good skills it'd be a bonus but more than 50 bucks to get a random guarantee SSR is kind of overpriced

if your looking for random SSRs, the 5k pts per SSR isn't so bad.

Considering how the general price of it is. You also get a random bag of goods that might contain another SSR ticket.

The Susanno even with rate up is still very rare. You guarantee to get the girls from your 3rd, 5th and 6th rolls instead of the Susanno.

But if you don't need it, don't spend.

Edited by Edelweiss

I do kinda' wish the XG-70b Susanoo II the MC was riding was obtainable by all (even if through some very hard work) even if it is greatly debuffed & underarmed (like being super slow to move & attack) compared to the gacha XG-70d ...w/c would be fair & rightfully so.

Ah, well...ce' la vie

21 hours ago, Reis said:

I do kinda' wish the XG-70b Susanoo II the MC was riding was obtainable by all (even if through some very hard work) even if it is greatly debuffed & underarmed (like being super slow to move & attack) compared to the gacha XG-70d ...w/c would be fair & rightfully so.

Ah, well...ce' la vie

We will then need an 00 unit Yuuko first :/

7 hours ago, Edelweiss said:

We will then need an 00 unit Yuuko first :/

But then she'll be gacha locked, therefore we're unable to deploy our Susanoo anyway! Hahaha~haaaa...

Total UN coins are 11255. My final tally of sellables:

u6cFBOG.jpg

Well, event's almost over in a few hours, hopefully the new year brings new tidings & more interesting things...but one can't help but want false hopes for the gacha huh. Gotta' let go.

The next event is out, it's another of those three tiered gifts. All levels up to 15 stamina are very easy, however the 20 stamina has enemy TSFs that use machine guns, with high damage, they kill your units extremely quickly. Bonus characters are the New Years characters in kimonos. 

A quick note that reviving is not possible, due to a bug of some sort. 

New event & its contents seem pretty 'Meh". Disappointing but I don't really mind since I did just work extra harder to get more UN coin fodders.

No new Main Story stuff but that'a understandable enough.

...Oh, just got kicked out by APK update again.

Lmao the game keeps crashes on my phone

Posted (edited)

Whoa, that new Yui's skill sounds pretty broken. New TSFs passive's are a bit situational. 

Pretty happy getting Berserk Lise but now its gacha Yuzuka in the log-in prizes. A very nice gesture, but to certain people...well...

Kinda' have mixed feelings about that remembering how @shinnarika went extra miles trying to get her.

Also gives me false hopes too for the next ones so...

Edited by Reis

Now that you mentioned it, the yuzuka for the prize now is the gacha ver instead of event's

Welp, shinnarika gonna b mad

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Reis said:

Whoa, that new Yui's skill sounds pretty broken. New TSFs passive's are a bit situational. 

It does pretty high dmg to those within its skill range. But the range seem to be set in stone again :/ Takeru's shiranui seem to increase its skill range tho.

Edited by Edelweiss

Isn't this like the third or fourth time we get two sword TFS as rewards?

Btw how do you guys doin in your phone?

Do your app keep crashes and force close?

If yes, how you managed that

1 hour ago, Nexiva said:

I stopped playing on my phone for awhile...

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, Nexiva said:

Playing on Xiaomi Redmi 4X, aside from the game's unoptimized self & usual quirks, running "smoothly" so far.

Just try to reinstall everything back from zero & maybe free some more memory & stuff?

@Abriael Don't have copies yet, don't know if they're sword or dagger types but they are pretty common. Rarest freebie prizes so far are Missile types.

I kinda' want them to update their UN coin shop already (still at the end of January?, bleh), pretty much everyone who wanted to buy the wares have probably done so by now. Want to see & most likely buy the new stuff.

Edited by Reis