haloff1

Muv Luv Alternative Strike Frontier

2821 posts in this topic

m3nth0l is right. Takeru with a sniper TSF and 10 minutes of micro is enough to solo the superior.

You really don't need anything else. Here is the strategy in more details:

1. Use your CP with the strongest attack and with the strongest attack buff skill
  2. Use Takeru or your pilot with the strongest attack with the strongest attack skill
  3. Use your strongest TSF with a rifle. Keep in mind the element (power, speed, technique) doesn't matter here.
  4. The rest of the squad doesn't matter much
  5. Evade each attack of the superior. Attack as far away as you can. If you control him well, you can avoid 100% of its attacks. It should like this:
    1. Superior finishes it attack
    2. You attack two/three times then do circle to avoid the next attack
    3. Superior attacks again
    4. You avoid it and repeat the circle
  6. When the CP's skill is full AND Takeru's skill is ready, use your CP skill and then Takeru's skill to do more than 200,000 damages.
  7. Repeat that 5 times and it should dead.
  8. Congrats, you got one of the best TSF!
  9. ouka_takemi.png

4 minutes ago, haloff1 said:

m3nth0l is right. Takeru with a sniper TSF and 10 minutes of micro is enough to solo the superior.

You really don't need anything else. Here is the strategy in more details:

1. Use your CP with the strongest attack and with the strongest attack buff skill
  2. Use Takeru or your pilot with the strongest attack with the strongest attack skill
  3. Use your strongest TSF with a rifle. Keep in mind the element (power, speed, technique) doesn't matter here.
  4. The rest of the squad doesn't matter much
  5. Evade each attack of the superior. Attack as far away as you can. If you control him well, you can avoid 100% of its attacks. It should like this:
    1. Superior finishes it attack
    2. You attack two/three times then do circle to avoid the next attack
    3. Superior attacks again
    4. You avoid it and repeat the circle
  6. When the CP's skill is full AND Takeru's skill is ready, use your CP skill and then Takeru's skill to do more than 200,000 damages.
  7. Repeat that 5 times and it should dead.
  8. Congrats, you got one of the best TSF!

I am not sure if it is a guarantee drop every time tho. But you really only need a few runs to max it.

2 minutes ago, Edelweiss said:

I am not sure if it is a guarantee drop every time tho. But you really only need a few runs to max it.

It is not. However, there is a mission which gives you one the first time you kill the superior. I don;t know about the drop rate but as long as you have one copy, you can always LB it with materials so yeah.

Another addition is that as soon as you se the animation of the Superior's attack, you're good to go back in, and I mean as the animation begins. That's when hits are registered. No matter if it's still flailing afterwards. 

Takeru is also not necessary. Any strong attacker will do the trick. You just need more time. I used the russian sniper of whom I can never remember the name.

Edited by Abriael

20 hours ago, striker2521 said:

well i might as well post images of all the pilots and TSF's i have to see if any of you have any suggestions on a team that could possibly clear the last 2 levels. 

166695d979fc6c4dfc783ded1c8c3460.png

bc42d3cf7cfd4ea2304d00e80fada069.png

0ad7e8fd03f1f59e6f59cc4f06d74f59.png

39cdfebe9bf25703cbf172475a50bbf5.png

66faa03d58afca8201daed9e2b27bdca.png

7465ac00408c9bb842a88f0d4e24026c.png

hmmm so i dont have to use my speed team for this hmmm my best snipers are Iris and that stella. Stella is a single target attack while iris is a straight line anyone got a recommended build i can use with the pilots and tsfs i have?

EDIT: so i ran into one of the Sumika using a shield mech and was tanking all his strike so use healing items and the walkway kasumi and some gems you could possibly clear it.

Edited by striker2521

1 hour ago, haloff1 said:

It is not. However, there is a mission which gives you one the first time you kill the superior. I don;t know about the drop rate but as long as you have one copy, you can always LB it with materials so yeah.

ah ok.

Right now I just use a more primitive approach to this.

Run in and get kill in front of superior. Revive and unload everything. Cost 1 gem per run but gets done in 10 sec.

Just now, Edelweiss said:

ah ok.

Right now I just use a more primitive approach to this.

Run in and get kill in front of superior. Revive and unload everything. Cost 1 gem per run but gets done in 10 sec.

That idea works or as i found Melee Shield users with high atk and def pilots work just as well but you will burn through a lot of healing items

6 minutes ago, striker2521 said:

That idea works or as i found Melee Shield users with high atk and def pilots work just as well but you will burn through a lot of healing items

Well if you have the event Sumika and also another friend with sumika. you are pretty much guarantee drop every run. So trading 1 gem for 50 UN coin per run is pretty cheap for me. Considering how useless gem is nowadays

The drop rate of the 50 stamina is as usual, rainbow will get around 30% chances

For me, I already maxed out my 00R and sold more than 16 of it.

Tricks used, yes, snipers.

Hellish but after thinking for a while, it seems worthwhile.

Besides, they dont have time limit here

12 minutes ago, Nexiva said:

The drop rate of the 50 stamina is as usual, rainbow will get around 30% chances

For me, I already maxed out my 00R and sold more than 16 of it.

Tricks used, yes, snipers.

Hellish but after thinking for a while, it seems worthwhile.

Besides, they dont have time limit here

just did the pure shield team and i beat it with no gems lost 2 non shield tsfs but i beat it

Are shields that good against him?

Edit: yeah they're great. My only remaining problem: My healers don't charge up fast enough to actually heal people in time. Any suggestion?

Edited by Abriael

Just went with this team against the Boss, worked well enough & even got some Type-00R' drops

Screenshot_2017-.muvluvsf_r.jpg

Too bad we probably won't be seeing a Susanoo support if it is indeed "too big" to bring. 

Does anyone have any suggestion on how to easily grind healing items?

1 hour ago, Abriael said:

Are shields that good against him?

Edit: yeah they're great. My only remaining problem: My healers don't charge up fast enough to actually heal people in time. Any suggestion?

I sugest using a Healer CP. A catwalk Power Kasumi that was event exclusive is one. There also was a Technique Sumika in miko outfit that can do it. Or take CP that boost defence of your team. There is no other healer worth brinning.

23 minutes ago, Abriael said:

Does anyone have any suggestion on how to easily grind healing items?

Healing item IIRC can be crafted. Go into crafting menu and see what you can do. Materials to craft are dropped durring some events and one of the weekly missions. And some story missions.

Edited by Imabot

3 minutes ago, Imabot said:

I sugest using a Healer CP. A catwalk Power Kasumi that was event exclusive is one. There also was a Technique Sumika in miko outfit that can do it. Or take CP that boost defence of your team. There is no other healer worth brinning.

Healing item IIRC can be crafted. Go into crafting menu and see what you can do. Materials to craft are dropped durring some events and one of the weekly missions. And some story missions.

Unfortunately i haven't got a healer CP, or that would have been my first choice. Not enough materials to keep crafting healing items too, looks like :(

any game that has no chance up with crystals or w/e the gacha currency is called is only surviving by whales I think all of the games like that either closed or have really low ranking. I Imagine the low ranking comes from all the free players leaving because they cant get anything. I would definitely quit this game if you can't buy the monthly SSR ticket packs cause that's literally your only chance to get anything outside of saving up event SSR tickets which they dont always give.

I think we should share the cgs we get from our characters so we dont end up having to whale or never have access to certain characters.

1 hour ago, Marcus said:

any game that has no chance up with crystals or w/e the gacha currency is called is only surviving by whales I think all of the games like that either closed or have really low ranking. I Imagine the low ranking comes from all the free players leaving because they cant get anything. I would definitely quit this game if you can't buy the monthly SSR ticket packs cause that's literally your only chance to get anything outside of saving up event SSR tickets which they dont always give.

I think we should share the cgs we get from our characters so we dont end up having to whale or never have access to certain characters.

the cgs are 18+ and can probably be only shared via private pms. Actually thanks to this event the game just got shoot up all the way to Rank 12 on the gross ranking.

I am sure the game is surviving by whales. It's never really a game that you need free player for the game to continue... free players are really there to promote the game and be the head counts,

Ja, never underestimate the power of true whales. For some reason, it reminds me of an old Simpson scene where the hotdog vendor guy is always around wherever Homer is ready to sell him hotdogs; he then says that Homer's patronage  alone has been putting his kids through college (or something like that).

Optimized my team to be full on Power type, gets the job done & getting a decent amount of Rainbow chests even w/o the boost characters at times. I've only gotten one Type-00F drop though. Tried a quick look but didn't see a video w/ the Susanoo's gameplay...quite curious to see how it looks in-game.

Just looked through the story scenes...quite intrigued in where the plot's headed now. Could their peaceful world have been corrupted or infiltrated by the BETA? W'ere all blind now about future events compared to early game, SF Season 2 ought to be very interesting. 

They don't have much reason to hold back TDA & Euro stuff now, time to expand more!

9 hours ago, Reis said:

Ja, never underestimate the power of true whales. For some reason, it reminds me of an old Simpson scene where the hotdog vendor guy is always around wherever Homer is ready to sell him hotdogs; he then says that Homer's patronage  alone has been putting his kids through college (or something like that).

Optimized my team to be full on Power type, gets the job done & getting a decent amount of Rainbow chests even w/o the boost characters at times. I've only gotten one Type-00F drop though. Tried a quick look but didn't see a video w/ the Susanoo's gameplay...quite curious to see how it looks in-game.

Just looked through the story scenes...quite intrigued in where the plot's headed now. Could their peaceful world have been corrupted or infiltrated by the BETA? W'ere all blind now about future events compared to early game, SF Season 2 ought to be very interesting. 

They don't have much reason to hold back TDA & Euro stuff now, time to expand more!

Well it is definitely going towards a brand new direction considering how all the alternative world events are all used up. Its going to be something brand new.

im just hoping with the mobile releases they will be repeating old events. theres some TSF's and pilots that are drops which id like to have purely for collective purposes.

And then it will goes like this

The main chara will have to repeat the situation all over again due to their death in alternative world, and for that, they'll sent back to beta dimension once again and repeat the situation all over again like the story went.

Meaning rerun events

That makes a lot of sense. Huh when you think about it If Squad C will be repeating whole thing all over again then it will be now trully an Alternative path for them like it is for Shirogane. Till now it was closer to a Ultimate scenario from their POV.

Good point, completely plausible path they could take. It's ambiguous what really happened at the end. But I'm sure that the Yuuko they met at the end of the final chapter is there to tell them something important about Alternative world. 

2 hours ago, Universal98 said:

It's ambiguous what really happened at the end. But I'm sure that the Yuuko they met at the end of the final chapter is there to tell them something important about Alternative world. 

Adult Yuki now has a lot of matching elements from the UN Espers' color theme & design (headband, hair color, inner dress).

the8PlG.png

Maybe she's a completely modified human now too or the like. Mm, is she's the same one, just what could have been the aftermath of our battle then?