fieldphoenix9

[RESOLVED] Pledged for the Muv-Luv Trilogy Collector's Box via Payal. Will the physical boxes come signed or not?

7 posts in this topic

I pledged $155 via their Paypal donation link for the Muv-Luv Trilogy Collector's Box . My question is will my physical copies still come signed or not? I read in the FAQ that "The rewards in BackerKit will not be as exclusive (boxes are not signed etc), some may cost slightly higher, so it's really advisable to pledge for the tier you want while the campaign is on-going! :)" Since I pledged via Paypal does that mean I automatically get put in the BakerKit category since they won't know for sure what tier my pledge was for?

15 minutes ago, fieldphoenix9 said:

I pledged $155 via their Paypal donation link for the Muv-Luv Trilogy Collector's Box . My question is will my physical copies still come signed or not? I read in the FAQ that "The rewards in BackerKit will not be as exclusive (boxes are not signed etc), some may cost slightly higher, so it's really advisable to pledge for the tier you want while the campaign is on-going! :)" Since I pledged via Paypal does that mean I automatically get put in the BakerKit category since they won't know for sure what tier my pledge was for?

I think the Paypal one isn't signed, but I'm not too sure. @Connor Krammer, any idea?

1 person likes this

There will be an option to have it signed or not as you like. I found this in Update #16:

We've had some questions about having signed/unsigned boxes for the Collector's Box and TSF boxes. To make things easier, we've decided to provide an option in BackerKit for the boxes to be signed or not. Any boxes ordered through the main KS or later via BackerKit will have this option.

@fieldphoenix9 You'll be able to select the tier you want when the BackerKit opens. It'll work the exact same as if you'd gone through the Kickstarter.

3 people like this

5 minutes ago, Connor Krammer said:

There will be an option to have it signed or not as you like. I found this in Update #16:

@fieldphoenix9 You'll be able to select the tier you want when the BackerKit opens. It'll work the exact same as if you'd gone through the Kickstarter.

@scottyseng and @Connor Krammer Thank you so much for helping answer my question! You guys have alleviated my worries, you rock!

Edited by fieldphoenix9

33 minutes ago, Connor Krammer said:

Do you know If it will have an added cost?

@Hoshizora Just got word from the team. The collector's box will cost the same via BackerKit as via the Kickstarter, and getting the box signed won't cost extra.

Nice to know it, I have a friend who asked me that. Thank you.

Edited by Hoshizora