Sociopathic Panda

[RESOLVED] Heyo, just some random questions about the kickstarter

7 posts in this topic

So I pledged for the $80 Vita Physical Copy (would have done $150 but im a broke Uni student)

But i really want the OST and im not really sure on how the backerkit thing works... (first KS prject ive funded)

13 minutes ago, Sociopathic Panda said:

So I pledged for the $80 Vita Physical Copy (would have done $150 but im a broke Uni student)

But i really want the OST and im not really sure on how the backerkit thing works... (first KS prject ive funded)

Once BackerKit opens up later on, you will get an email with a link to access it. Clicking that link will bring you to the BackerKit store where you can choose any add-ons you want to include with your pledge. All you have to do is pay the difference for the extra add-ons. 

Hope this helps.

Backerkit also allows you to upgrade your pledge tier if you so want, and (based on past experience with other KS projects) should remain open for purchases/upgrades for a few months after the campaign ends

1 hour ago, Ranmaru said:

Backerkit also allows you to upgrade your pledge tier if you so want, and (based on past experience with other KS projects) should remain open for purchases/upgrades for a few months after the campaign ends

In the most recent podcast they've done, they've implied that Backerkit may not be open for as long as other KS's have.  It was still in discussion at the time, but the idea was that they wanted to get started on everything ASAP to make sure everything was out within a reasonable time, and Backerkit would mean that goods would need to be delayed a while.

19 hours ago, Exia said:

In the most recent podcast they've done, they've implied that Backerkit may not be open for as long as other KS's have.  It was still in discussion at the time, but the idea was that they wanted to get started on everything ASAP to make sure everything was out within a reasonable time, and Backerkit would mean that goods would need to be delayed a while.

Ah thanks for the catch there, I forgot that some of the items are shipping a lot sooner than the game will ^^;