Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BlueEclipse

Package returned to sender

4 posts in this topic

Hello, I've had some trouble getting my packed through customs, which has resulted in my gift bag being shipped back to you.

Short version is that the only way I could prove what I payed in shipping costs, was my backer-kit page, however after customs looked at my backer-kit page they decided that I had to pay taxes for everything I pledged, not just for my gift bag. So in the end they wanted me to pay about 165usd in taxes to get my package through customs.

In the end I was unable to resolve the conflict, and I believe that my package has been shipped back to you.

So my question is, what happens now? Can you send me a new one (preferably with an invoice+shipping costs on the outside, so I don't have to deal with customs again.). I don't mind waiting until you ship the rest of the stuff, if that's what it takes.

Hi BlueEclipse -- We can't handle shipping at this point in time. All gift bags which were returned can be only delivered manually, and we lack manpower on that department at the moment. We'll let you know once we resolved the manpower issue, and see if we can still redeliver the gift bags without having us spend more than the actual backers' pledge.

@BlueEclipse I'll be looking into it for you. Please give me your name, email, and address via PM.