Unin

(Resolved) US backer, $300 tier, still no gift bag

5 posts in this topic

So I backed at the【Tactical Surface Fighter - Takemikazuchi】, which to my knowledge is the collectors box, plushie, gift bag, and the Type-00R model. Ordinarily I'd assume you guys would save on shipping by packaging everything together and shipping all at once. But since Tokyo Otaku Mode is handling the gift bags, I'm wondering if they are shipped separately. If so, I have received no bag, nor tracking/confirmation.

Would it be possible to see if:

1) should my bag have shipped yet?

2) If so, has it?

3) If both, was there any sort of delivery confirmation or tracking?

4) Is there anything I have failed to do on my end that is holding things up?

Edited by Unin

1. Did you indicate early gift bag shipping when selecting your gift bag? 

2. Can you PM me your email and name / address and I will check if it's on the early giftbag shipping?

Overall on the backerkit, there are 2 options you can choose for the giftbag - 1 is early shipping the other is for the giftbag to be shipped at the same time as your other items. Most opted for their bags to be shipped with their other items.

You are correct. I can see in my backer-kit pledge i selected "Same time as the Collector's Box" (shame that's not visible on the confirmation page, only if you click on the dollar amount under pledge level). sorry for the confused post, feel free to delete.

Hello, I did a add on for the gift bag. I initially choses the $220.00 tier. I have not received the gift bag. Any information would be appreciated. Thank you

@Megazone, the early gift bags were already sent a few months ago -- a survey question has to be answered to get the early gift bag SKU, and your order didn't seem to have it, sorry! :(

The rest of the backers' gift bags, including yours, will be delivered together with the main goods.