Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hana Gensokyo

[RESOLVED] PSVITA digital port for 150$

7 posts in this topic

According to the Title Post here, i want to ask about the PSVITA digital version for who pledges 150$ on Physical PC,

For people who pledges for about 150$  like me to get a physical PC and a choice of Android or PSVITA digital port for free.

What if someone who has PSVITA with JP zone(Z2) like me, choose PSVITA port and send the code into theirs own, will they get an english-translated version right away? or there'll be an option to switch the language between JP/EN later on?

Thank you for the help of the people who own PSVITA JP zone.

You will get the same psvita version as the rest of the world. And if that is just English or you can switch will depend on whether or not the muv-luv team can get the rights to use the Japanese script from the people who currently own them.

Hello, I don't think so. The English version is not sold in Japan. So it simply will not exist on PSN in your region. You better choose a physical Vita box.

2 minutes ago, gill008 said:

Hello, I don't think so. The English version is not sold in Japan. So it simply will not exist on PSN in your region. You better choose a physical Vita box.

It might not be available for sale on the store in japan, however the muv-luv team have confirmed from Sony that they can generate codes for any region.

Well I thought they only said "not only US", but this project is for the West. They might exclude JP zone by default that's why they even didn't mention that.

I think you better PM ML team for more detail.

"We've already confirmed that we'll be able to generate them for the other regions" From the FAQ itself. It suggests that the game is only planned to be released on the US store currently hence why this became a important question since not everyone who is backing lives in the US.

7 minutes ago, Nexus said:

"We've already confirmed that we'll be able to generate them for the other regions" From the FAQ itself. It suggests that the game is only planned to be released on the US store currently hence why this became a important question since not everyone who is backing lives in the US.

Maybe you are right. I just misunderstand that. Thanks! And I do hope the region problem would not trouble us so that everyone could enjoy the game.