FaceEater

Very important question about the steam version.

7 posts in this topic

Since the steam version is all-ages (a.k.a. no happy scenes) I must ask: Is the "Round~ two~" (y‚Ü‚è‚àzuccccƒ‰`ƒEƒ“ƒhEƒgƒD`Iv) ending removed? and the options leading to it?

2 people like this

6 hours ago, Saint Ursula said:

Hi FaceEater, there's an all-ages version of it :)

I think FaceEater is inquiring if the steam version (which is all-age version) will contain the mentioned route's/ending's contents. 

On 3/30/2016 at 0:35 AM, FaceEater said:

Since the steam version is all-ages (a.k.a. no happy scenes) I must ask: Is the "Round~ two~" (y‚Ü‚è‚àzuccccƒ‰`ƒEƒ“ƒhEƒgƒD`Iv) ending removed? and the options leading to it?

The kickstarter vaguely mentions adding in content that is not allowed to be sold via steam through an official patch that will be made available on the muv luv website. Presumably this only applies to the PC version.  Elaboration on this, or details about when this content patch will be released haven't been offered as far as I'm aware.

I've not play the AA version of the game, but I assume there is a non-adult replacement of some sort that following the same route will get you to.

On 30/03/2016 at 9:35 AM, FaceEater said:

from what i remember, the scene was just skipped with a white-in scene in the all-ages version. Could be wrong though.

With Muv Luv Extra/Unlimited having a confirmed release date of July 14th now, will we have news about the status of the patch?