StormVanguard

Friend sent email to get backerkit invite. No response.

32 posts in this topic

I asked a question on FAQ with his email attached.

He has the subject "Please add me to backer kit" as suggested so we're expecting an email any minute now.

Seeing as how the ETA is the 9th we're both panicking it's too late.

When was the email sent? 

1 person likes this

40 minutes ago, Hirei said:

When was the email sent? 

Hold on i'm getting my friend to reply to you.

The email is also msn if that helps any.

Edited by StormVanguard

1 hour ago, Hirei said:

When was the email sent? 

I sent the email on the 7th of march at exactly 4:03 PM PST

Edited by link9us

1 hour ago, Hirei said:

When was the email sent? 

Hirei are you still on? What seems to be the issue?

We are currently being assaulted by multiple emails of the destroyer-type BETA class. (We're just simply buried under emails and we'll try and get to it when we can.)

There's the concerning fact that the email was sent in PST and not JST though. However, I will try and get the issue sorted out for you once we sort out our pile.

1 person likes this

5 minutes ago, Hirei said:

We are currently being assaulted by multiple emails of the destroyer-type BETA class. (We're just simply buried under emails and we'll try and get to it when we can.)

There's the concerning fact that the email was sent in PST and not JST though. However, I will try and get the issue sorted out for you once we sort out our pile.

Okay we have six hours and the backerkit is gonna close tommorow and i don't know the estimated time so we're both freaking out.

If you could just send a backerkit invite to link9us that would be grand. HIs kickstarter account and forum account all have the same email.

I'm sorry to bother you at this time but i had to have my friend inform me yesterday that backerkit is closing tomorrow i never actually got an email notifying me.

42 minutes ago, Hirei said:

There's the concerning fact that the email was sent in PST and not JST though.

Ctrl + f PST or the msn email in question? You can find it in my private message.

Edited by StormVanguard

1 hour ago, Hirei said:

I will try and get the issue sorted out for you once we sort out our pile.

Should a new email be sent? What can we do to make this easier. He just needs a backerkit invite.

Edited by StormVanguard

3 hours ago, Hirei said:

(We're just simply buried under emails and we'll try and get to it when we can.)

We'll be waiting three more hours tonight and i will be available the full day tomorrow while link9us will be back on around 12:00 noon pst.

Can i at least get an ETA of how long we have tomorrow? If this could somehow be extended to 11:59 pm on the 9th this would be great.                                                            

link9us is just ready and waiting to spend his money.

Edited by StormVanguard

1 person likes this

I will probably be up for another 3 hrs or so, but i will be here tomorrow at around 12:00 Noon PST and for most of the day.

There was a staff miscommunication about the deadline. The prior email we sent states March 9, but the deadline is actually a week (7 days) after February 29. We've posted an FAQ just now

Unfortunately if we have to entertain one change, we also have to make changes for the many other backers asking for order revisions. Please wait until we get confirmation that we could change the orders again. We're sorry for the inconvenience!

2 people like this

7 hours ago, The Muv-Luv Team said:

There was a staff miscommunication about the deadline. The prior email we sent states March 9, but the deadline is actually a week (7 days) after March 29.

So March 29th is when backerkit opens again and closes 7 days after?

Yup, that's the exact schedule -- we were closely following the timer set on the Giveaway page.

EDIT: The staff-in-charge incorrectly typed March 29 instead of February 29.

We thought the dates on our first batch email were revised as well, but it seems that the email system we're using didn't apply our changes. We do want to make up for the mistake, and we just have to wait until we get more information about the finalized minimum orders and work it out individually -- possibly outside of Backer Kit.

2 people like this

14 minutes ago, The Muv-Luv Team said:

Yup, that's the exact schedule -- we were closely following the timer set on the Giveaway page.

We thought the dates on our first batch email were revised as well, but it seems that the email system we're using didn't apply our changes. We do want to make up for the mistake, and we just have to wait until we get more information about the finalized minimum orders and work it out individually -- possibly outside of Backer Kit.

Thank you, the update is much appreciated. ^ ^7

From email I got,

On March 9th we'll be locking down BackerKit survey responses. We extended this date by a week due to the large amount of requests that have been coming in.

So this will open again on March 29 or did you mean February 29 +7 days? I tried to do my order but the options disappeared already. Right now, it is unfinished because I can't get what I want.

Edited by yuge

On 3/10/2016 at 0:38 AM, yuge said:

From email I got,

So this will open again on March 29 or did you mean February 29 +7 days? I tried to do my order but the options disappeared already. Right now, it is unfinished because I can't get what I want.

I'm assuming February given that that's what happened.

@yuge @Rider

I thought this was clear enough so let me summarize once more.

The BackerKit did close on March 7th but:

On 3/9/2016 at 8:59 PM, StormVanguard said:

So March 29th is when backerkit opens again and closes 7 days after?

On 3/9/2016 at 10:00 PM, The Muv-Luv Team said:

BackerKit will be available once more between March 29th and April 5th but this will probably be the last time so don't miss it. And don't hesitate to ask the team should there be any issues by then, don't wait for the last moment. This is very important as they probably have a bunch of mails to go through so the sooner you make yourself known, the sooner this stuff gets resolved.

Hugs to @The Muv-Luv Team@Hirei and the others at Degica by the way ! Keep up the good work ! :)

Edit:

Disregard my comment ! See @Saint Ursula's post below.

Edited by Klashvorn

1 person likes this

Thanks for the clarification on that! My total mistake there.

Hey everyone, so we just realized there was a miscommunication here. The staff-in-charge was apparently in an alternate universe and mistaken February with March--it was a typo! Nobody in the team pointed this error and probably thought it was agreed upon with @Mitchell We're terribly sorry for the confusion! D;

March 7 was the deadline, and we're no longer reopening BackerKit invitations again (all invitations since March 5 were ignored). We will just reopen limited tiers to existing Backers which aren't locked down/charged yet.

We will see however if we have way too much amount of items, and add everyone who emailed us so far, but that will be the final chance and there will be no specific date for it.

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, Saint Ursula said:

We're terribly sorry for the confusion! D;

No worries, the misunderstanding has been cleared at least. Nobody can deny the facts this time :)

You're still considering adding "late bloomers" based on stock so this is pretty neat for them. You'll make an announcement by then I suppose ?

2 people like this

The remaining people who emailed us will be receiving invitations so I think that alone should be enough :)

2 people like this

Sounds good, thanks in advance on their behalf then :D

2 people like this

I was one of the persons that sent an invite, i believe on the 7th of March. Em i still eligible to receive a backer invite at this point. There seems to be alot of confusion because i was under the impression that backerkit would open again on the 29th of march.

I'm kinda curious too since my mail was sent on the 12th of March, apparently if they have "extras" they will become available!