Curdi

Backerkit lockdown question

7 posts in this topic

Since Backerkit will be "locked down" at the end of this month, does this mean that we just can't change our rewards anymore, or do we need to have the funds ready when it "locks down"? I've heard both so I decided to ask here, since I recently decided to add more add-ons to my pledge, but won't have the funds until the first of next month.

If it's the former, when is the date that we need to have our funds / get our cards charged, and what happens if there is not enough money on the account?

Edited by Curdi

A question from myself also, but on a different subject.

As is obvious, the lockdown will happen very soon for all tiers that doesn't include the pillowcases. (at the time of typing this)

On my side, the question will be regarding add-ons: Seeing that the Dakimakura designs are not yet finalized, will Add-ons for this item (or all the Add-Ons) will also be locked? It would be weird to lock these if the designs for them are not yet finalized. 

tl:dr Will the lockdown affect Add-ons (more specifically the Pillowcases)

Best Regards

@FateTertium

Any tiers not having pillowcases will be locked down so all addons as well I believe since this is a measure to better estimate global shipping costs.

You should follow this if the pillowcases are your concern.

Edited by Klashvorn

Thanks for that post Klashvorn, added the daki as an add-on as suggested and will remove on the 2nd.

@Klashvorn

Much thanks! It does seem that I should have looked at the post themselves instead of admiring some of the current designs.... It was posted at Friday.. someone's going to get told for not reading the FAQ properly....

EIther way, much thanks again.

Update:

Seems like there's an extra week before said lockdown ! Leaving this here in case others stumble upon this thread :)