NerdRage

Comiket 89 rewards

10 posts in this topic

I was wondering if in the Comiket 89 rewards does the Beatrix daki come with it?

If it doesn't then I will make some changes on the backerkit in order to get her.

It'd make sense for it to be included, since it's part of the Comiket 89 set. It wouldn't be complete otherwise. 

On 2/25/2016 at 11:25 PM, Ikaruga said:

It'd make sense for it to be included, since it's part of the Comiket 89 set. It wouldn't be complete otherwise. 

I would hope so.  Did they ever have a list of all the stuff they at Comiket 89?  Tried to google a little bit but not much luck on my end.

Hello, just a little clarification - if it's about the Comiket items, they will be coming from the event this year, not last year's.

1 person likes this

6 hours ago, NerdRage said:

Did they ever have a list of all the stuff they at Comiket 89?  Tried to google a little bit but not much luck on my end.

Oh, if you're looking for what's all included in the ML Comiket 89 set, you're in luck. I'll refer you to the video I made of it just recently. 

If you would like to see more Muv Luv stuff, be sure to subscribe :D

P.S. Yes, if anybody's wondering, I definitely forgot I would be getting the Comiket 89 goods from the KS so I will now have an extra set.

Edited by Ikaruga

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Ikaruga said:

P.S. Yes, if anybody's wondering, I definitely forgot I would be getting the Comiket 89 goods from the KS so I will now have an extra set.

Which you will be sending to me right? ;)

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, Ikaruga said:

1 hour ago, Reizei said:

Which you will be sending to me right? ;)

Tempting :P

23 minutes ago, Ikaruga said:

1000 subscriber giveaway :D

Not a bad idea actually but you might be surprised at how non linear subscribing can be, careful ! xD

1 person likes this

14 minutes ago, Klashvorn said:

Not a bad idea actually but you might be surprised at how non linear subscribing can be, careful ! xD

Haha well, by the looks of things, it'd take a miracle for me to get that many subs anyway. That, or take a very long time :D

1 person likes this