SuperKimxD

The Muv-Luv Skype Room: Inviting fellow Eishi

17 posts in this topic

I'm the founder/admin of a Skype group that's devoted to Muv-Luv veterans (I call the fandom Eishi, so...)
Conversations aren't exclusively about Muv-Luv, but it's most certainly the place to go to throw around Muv-Luv related ideas :D The room currently has 18 participants, most of which have been recruited through Tumblr (Though, thankfully, there aren't any hardcore SJWs in the room, so never fear! :D) Conversations that aren't Muv-Luv related have previously ranged from all kinds of Waifu Wars to discussing ongoing anime and other VNs. It's a fairly lax environment; expect playful teasing of some members (mostly one or two in particular), only one solid rule (don't change the topic/title of the room), and occasional NSFW topics. Everything else is based on respect and common sense.

If you'd like to join, please add me on Skype!
Skype name: SuperKimxD

2 people like this

HAI! (My name's probably Pulak Kumar, add me soon!)

Because there's never enough spam on skype

1 person likes this

15 minutes ago, Reavan said:

Is it used more as a chat room or voice?

There have been maybe five calls in the two or so years that this room has been around. So mostly chat.

I would like to join but I yet to play Muv-Luv yet, is that fine? :P

13 minutes ago, Balious said:

I would like to join but I yet to play Muv-Luv yet, is that fine? :P

No, sorry D: Conversations in this room are spoiler-heavy, so everyone in it has to have finished the trilogy.

5 minutes ago, SuperKimxD said:

No, sorry D: Conversations in this room are spoiler-heavy, so everyone in it has to have finished the trilogy.

Figured that be the case, ah well I just join it much later after I finished the games. :)

@Balious

Hm.. I guess this might be a call for a group not only centered around Muv-Luv if that's the issue ? Like a gaming group or something if enough people are interested ? I'll create a topic and gather opinions :)

@SuperKimxD

T-T-This Yuuhi sig ! I-I can't even… :$

While I can understand the idea (because it's spiler-heavy) I feel like leaving people behind because they didn't play the game a bit strange. Maybe we could just keep the spoiler stuff for more "private" discussions while having the current skype conv for something more lax, where everyone is welcome to talk about anything, as a pseudo-chatting room.

The best option would be for skype to introduce a spoiler option, but they're too busy ruining the software and adding thumbnails to links.

1 person likes this

My SN's enkelidesigns if anyone would want to add me. Just make sure you let me know you're from here so I know you're not some weirdo. 

My skypename is HYuy, same as here. Definitely interested in joining any muvluv convos :D