linktriforce007

Have The Yuuko Gift Bags Been Sent Out Yet?

9 posts in this topic

Just wondering, I haven't seen any posts, but the backerkit survey , even though I requested it for early, says now if you pick early, it's only effective until a day that has already passed.

The backerkit hasn't closed yet, so no, they didn't send stuff yet.

12 hours ago, linktriforce007 said:

Just wondering, I haven't seen any posts, but the backerkit survey , even though I requested it for early, says now if you pick early, it's only effective until a day that has already passed.

We have not. We got the last items late last Jan and are putting together bags over the next month or two. You'll get it early, yes. 

The rest of the people who decided to have their gift bags shipped with the rest of their items (ex CE) will be getting it in the later half of the year. 

The reason why it will say only effective until: is because we have to do shipping estimates.

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, Hirei said:

We have not. We got the last items late last Jan and are putting together bags over the next month or two. You'll get it early, yes. 

The rest of the people who decided to have their gift bags shipped with the rest of their items (ex CE) will be getting it in the later half of the year. 

The reason why it will say only effective until: is because we have to do shipping estimates.

Okay! Thank you!

So to update on this: if you ordered after Jan 15, you will not be getting your giftbag early. We locked it down Jan 15th, just it's hard to update backerkit to reflect this.

Umm what happens if you ordered Giftbag tier with early delivery and Add-ons before 15th January but then cancelled the add-on after the 15th of January?

Edited by crimsonwolf8439
Clarification

I'm kind of curious about this too.  I requested an early gift bag delivery from the day the backerkit went live but have modified (the other) questions a few times.  Shikishi vs Sticker etc.

I noticed retweets on twitter & the on-site status update claiming that early giftbags had been despatched but have heard nothing regarding my pledge.  I Was just wondering if modifying answers after the cut-off for early delivery had messed with it.

That said, I'm also not from the States and early delivery required no additional money in backerkit so maybe that's why.

8 hours ago, Shine said:

I'm kind of curious about this too.  I requested an early gift bag delivery from the day the backerkit went live but have modified (the other) questions a few times.  Shikishi vs Sticker etc.

I noticed retweets on twitter & the on-site status update claiming that early giftbags had been despatched but have heard nothing regarding my pledge.  I Was just wondering if modifying answers after the cut-off for early delivery had messed with it.

That said, I'm also not from the States and early delivery required no additional money in backerkit so maybe that's why.

Does early delivery need extra money? I was under the impression that shipping it out a few months earlier wouldn't incur any note-worthy costs?

Hi there, we actually picked the latest gift bag data (with pledge totals higher than $49) as that would make the most sense.

If you've canceled it before then, you wouldn't receive any.