Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
linktriforce007

Muv-Luv TSF Pilot Jacket Size Concerns?

8 posts in this topic

I've tried posting plenty of places, and I just can't seem to get a response.

My sizes (I'm a guy) normally are a 89cm chest and 56 sleeve when using the http://wikihow.com/Measure-Chest-Size tutorial, and I wear a Japanese large tshirt.

However, for a large jacket, it's saying a chest is 114 and 66 sleeve. A small is even 102 chest and 64 sleeve. Is there some error? I also wear a US Medium jacket, which goes about to my groin and the sleeves when my arms are down go halfway past my wrist.

I feel like I should be ordering a Japanese medium, but I have no idea because of the sizes being so far off.

This file saying I'm a medium pretty well makes a lot more sense than anything else...

Screen_shot_2012-11-15_at_12.41.13.png

Might you be Paul by any chance?

We have this chart. Hope it helps.

1 hour ago, Hirei said:

Might you be Paul by any chance?

We have this chart. Hope it helps.

Yeah, that's me. Sorry if I sounded snappy.

I found out that information off of the previous AmiAmi sales site, and it didn't really help.

I'm just saying the measurements for sleeve and chest seem to be way bigger than they should be, and I'm asking if you're sure there's no mistake. I can see if it was a woman's version because of the additions to the chest area, but for men, I feel like it should be a different sizing.

Edited by linktriforce007

1 hour ago, linktriforce007 said:

Yeah, that's me. Sorry if I sounded snappy.

I found out that information off of the previous AmiAmi sales site, and it didn't really help.

I'm just saying the measurements for sleeve and chest seem to be way bigger than they should be, and I'm asking if you're sure there's no mistake. I can see if it was a woman's version because of the additions to the chest area, but for men, I feel like it should be a different sizing.

We actually have updated measurements in the FAQ. I edited my post above but will post it here again.

If we get any new updates in regards to sizing we'll be updating the FAQ first.

1 hour ago, Hirei said:

We actually have updated measurements in the FAQ. I edited my post above but will post it here again.

If we get any new updates in regards to sizing we'll be updating the FAQ first.

Yeah, that's what I was saying were way bigger than sounded correct.

14 hours ago, linktriforce007 said:

Yeah, that's what I was saying were way bigger than sounded correct.

We'll be trying to contact the actual makers about this issue but for now what we have is what was given to us.

On Wednesday, February 10, 2016 at 0:43 PM, Hirei said:

We'll be trying to contact the actual makers about this issue but for now what we have is what was given to us.

Thank you. I just felt like this was important to be addressed before Backerkit lockdown, obviously.