30 posts in this topic

I wanted to see what I'd chosen in my backerkit since I had everything already planned out when the questionnaires first got sent out, but since there's a new dakimakura, would I be able to look at my backerkit and see if I want to change my dakimakura?

Yes, you should be able to. If not, we'll contact BackerKit so we can resend forms to the backers when we have Bou-sensei's designs in.

22 minutes ago, The Muv-Luv Team said:

Yes, you should be able to. If not, we'll contact BackerKit so we can resend forms to the backers when we have Bou-sensei's designs in.

I've tried a few times to sign in and look at everything, but it won't let me sign in or to make an account because the Kickstarter thing isn't still going.

If you can find your backerkit survey confirmation email which would've been sent after you've answered everything, there's a link at the bottom where you can review and edit your response.

A quick question since we're on the topic of daki designs. Apologies if it has been answered before.

I remember reading at one point that all the daki designs will be new, even for the heroines where currently existing designs exist. Does this still hold true? Or are new designs being made only for heroines which don't already have a design like the Beatrix recently revealed?

The new ones will be Sumika, Meiya, Ayamine, Marimo, Beatrix, and Mitsuki.
Irisdina, Kasumi, and Haruko are existing designs, and were brought in the list due to fan requests and also decided by the staff.

Will there be pictures/examples for the ones being designed?

Yes, around first week of February we'll be seeing some progress from Bou-sensei. :)

Ah, as I expected. The new Beatrix daki is from the just recent Comiket 89. Didn't expect that. 

I'd be really impressed if you guys offered the Ilfriede daki that was paired with this Beatrix one from C89 as well.

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Ikaruga said:

Ah, as I expected. The new Beatrix daki is from the just recent Comiket 89. Didn't expect that. 

I'd be really impressed if you guys offered the Ilfriede daki that was paired with this Beatrix one from C89 as well.

Ack ! Don't make this even harder for me to resist ! ^^'''

1 person likes this

@enkeli19 I can confirm you can select the new dakimakura at BackerKit. @The Muv-Luv Team fixed it a few hours ago. As @koZdogZ said, you have to look for your survey confirmation in your email account and then click on the "Update your Cart" link. After that, just change your previous dakimakura selection or get a new pillowcase as an add-on.

@Klashvorn Surrender to the sweet Beatrix temptation, as we all eventually did! You know you want to.

2 people like this

@THN

Haha, well I guess the turning point will come when all the designs are presented to us. I.. might not survive this lol

1 person likes this

@Klashvorn I know... Too many beautiful girls!

Oh wait...

There's no such thing as "too many" beautiful girls!

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, THN said:

@Klashvorn I know... Too many beautiful girls!

Oh wait...

There's no such thing as "too many" beautiful girls!

And yet, I'd have to make the difficult decision of choosing, should I fail to resist.. The agony !

1 person likes this

Just now, Klashvorn said:

And yet, I'd have to make the difficult decision of choosing, should I fail to resist.. The agony !

There's only one choice... HAREM ENDING!!!

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, THN said:

There's only one choice... HAREM ENDING!!!

I wish ! My wallet will beg to differ though xD

1 person likes this

3 minutes ago, Klashvorn said:

I wish ! My wallet will beg to differ though xD

You're right... I'll have to get another credit card just to pay all these goodies...

@The Muv-Luv Team , you're driving me crazy with all these magnificent Kickstarter rewards!!!

(And yet, I hope there will be more dakimakura on the way... Tsukuyomi Mana, anyone?)

2 people like this

Just now, THN said:

(And yet, I hope there will be more dakimakura on the way... Tsukuyomi Mana, anyone?)

Are you reading my mind ? xD

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, Klashvorn said:

Are you reading my mind ? xD

@KlashvornI know there are all kinds of wonderful waifu in the Muv-Luv universe...

Tsukuyomi_eishi.jpg.e61cffcd62f1f2c5420c

But green hair girls rule.

Tsukuyomi Mana forever!!!

1 person likes this

I wouldn't mind.. some Yuuhi Luv.. as well.. :$

1 person likes this

6 minutes ago, Klashvorn said:

I wouldn't mind.. some Yuuhi Luv.. as well.. :$

Quite true... In fact, I wish there should be some option to get a giant pillowcase with Yuuhi and Meiya together...

Now THAT would be "pleasant dreams" indeed!

1 person likes this

Just now, THN said:

Quite true... In fact, I wish there should be some option to get a giant pillowcase with Yuuhi and Meiya together...

Now THAT would be "pleasant dreams" indeed!

Then again, all these wishes would give Bou-sensei a lot more work and delay the whole thing so.. ^^'''

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, Klashvorn said:

Then again, all these wishes would give Bou-sensei a lot more work and delay the whole thing so.. ^^'''

You're right... I guess, after The Letter VN got voice acting yesterday, I'm in a bliss...

Would it be acceptable if I open a topic about that in the PX Lounge (Off-topic area)?

1 person likes this

Just now, THN said:

You're right... I guess, after The Letter VN got voice acting yesterday, I'm in a bliss...

Would it be acceptable if I open a topic about that in the PX Lounge (Off-topic area)?

Definitely, that's what this section is for ! Go right ahead ! :)

1 person likes this