Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
THN

[RESOLVED] Alternative Manga not shown on BackerKit

7 posts in this topic

As you know, the Muv-Luv Team made some changes to the BackerKit shortly after releasing it, to show all the rewards included with your pledge.

But I noticed the signed Muv-Luv Alternative complete manga (from Maxima Alter's Gift pledges and up) is still missing, even if other, less tangible rewards (eg. your status as sponsor) are mentioned.

Is this an overlook or you didn't mention in the BackerKit because we'll have to wait to get the manga until it's finished?

I have the maxima alters gift and this showed up as below

1 Muv-Luv Alternative Signed Manga Collection

maybe for a higher tier it is an issue. 

I can confirm that the Signed Manga Collection is missing from my rewards list. I'm grateful too as I didn't catch that when scanning through it all. I would like to believe it is just an oversight on their part and that it'll be fixed relatively quick.

Thanks for your replies. I wonder if the problem comes from the Cospa T-Shirt. I thought it wasn't included in the Maxima Alter's Gift (nor in Sponsor tiers, for that matter), unless, of course, you choose one or two Main Bundle A (which I didn't). And yet I have 1 Cospa Drill Milky Punch Shirt, but no Muv Luv Alternative Signed Manga...

Also, while typing this answer, I just noticed... Decal Sheets from Main Bundle C are missing, too! (I chose Schwarzesmarken, so I don't have Decal Sheets from the regular Kitchen Sink, either.)

So just for reference I picked schwarzesmarken +bundle a and bundle b. Everything looks OK, i see the signed msngs but it does show 2 cospa shirts which I thought maybe wrong and initially reported just was not sure, did not think my brain would have to work so hard to figure out the reward tier

Thanks for pointing it out, the signed manga collection's added now :)

1 person likes this