JakatoX

TSF Pin Badge Design

9 posts in this topic

So any idea what the TSF Model Pins are going to look like?

For the record I already opted for my TSF Model Boxes to be signed but I know I can't be the only person who is curious about what the pin badge options are going to look like so whenever that gets figured out it would be great to see it on here ^_^

Edited by JakatoX

I'd actually also like to know how the signed badge would look since I got curious and picked that option.

A bit off topic, but I'd like to ask if the add-on TSF boxes will also be signed since I also picked the signed badge for my Raptor but it says unsigned. Must be a bug but I want a confirmation.

@darklghtng I don't think the pin/button is signed. The update says exclusive (not signed) pin/button or signed box. When I added on the takemi, it gave the option of signed box or pin for me.

@koZdogZ Then I guess I understood wrong. Guess I'll wait for the design to see if I'd rather just have my box signed or not. Thanks for confirming dude!!

Yeah I'm curious as to how the exclusive Pins look like because depending on the designs I might change it so that I have 1 TSF Signed and get the Pin for the other.

I'm getting both TSFs so I'm okay with doing that.

Maybe its the same pins that was in the PS3 LE

1fd5.jpg.13c0b7b0dafc90c9dbf14975f0b4f07

Edited by Jawer

@Jawer

Oooh that would be pretty cool if it's that, then if I put it on my Jacket it would help show it's from a Mecha Series :D

Hello there!

We'll have an official statement regarding the signing in the next update which is coming up pretty soon :)

1 person likes this