Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FriendlySpiderBro

[RESOLVED] No Backerkit email/Paypal

7 posts in this topic

Hey, just wanted to know if all the backerkit emails have been sent out already? Pledged through paypal and haven't gotten one yet. Kinda starting to worry.

Yours truly,
FriendlySpiderBro

PayPal pledges have to be added manually to backerkit, so there will be a delay for anyone who pledged with PayPal.

Is there an estimation of how long the delay might take?

Just wait for one day, If they haven't sent you the email, send them a message with your information.

I received my backerkit mail, so yay for that!

Another question popped up when I tried to go through the backerkit survey though:

I originally pledged 240$ through paypal for the 220$ tier (240$ = 220$ + 20$ shipping). Now I started the survey and the survey said I was in the 1$ pledged tier. I updated that to the 220$ tier since thats what I wanted originally. Now on the final checkout it says that I won't receive the figma nor the gift back. What went wrong here? I thought I would receive those rewards as well. Did I miss anything here? I was under the impression those rewards were included in the 220$ tier back then, but now that I looked it up on the Kickstarter page right now, it doesn't look that way. Sad times ;_;

Any help is appreciated.

Edited by FriendlySpiderBro

33 minutes ago, FriendlySpiderBro said:

I received my backerkit mail, so yay for that!

Another question popped up when I tried to go through the backerkit survey though:

I originally pledged 240$ through paypal for the 220$ tier (240$ = 220$ + 20$ shipping). Now I started the survey and the survey said I was in the 1$ pledged tier. I updated that to the 220$ tier since thats what I wanted originally. Now on the final checkout it says that I won't receive the figma nor the gift back. What went wrong here? I thought I would receive those rewards as well. Did I miss anything here? I was under the impression those rewards were included in the 220$ tier back then, but now that I looked it up on the Kickstarter page right now, it doesn't look that way. Sad times ;_;

Any help is appreciated.

The gift bag is NOT included in the $220 tier. The figma on the other hand should be listed alongside the details for the Collector's Box. Maybe you should check it again as I'm at the $220 tier as well and everything looked fine for me.

10 minutes ago, WS Eule said:

The gift bag is NOT included in the $220 tier. The figma on the other hand should be listed alongside the details for the Collector's Box. Maybe you should check it again as I'm at the $220 tier as well and everything looked fine for me.

Oh boy, I should pay more attention! Right on both accounts.

Gift bag wasn't in the 220$ pledge tier and the figma ist indeed included. I skimmed over the item list and didn't see a dedicated listing for the figma, so I assumed it wasn't there. Well, turns out it was! Just didn't see it because it was included in the limited edition listing!

Thanks for clearing stuff up!

Edited by FriendlySpiderBro