Amazing Agent D

[RESOLVED] Backerkit/KS/Paypal problem

10 posts in this topic

Okay so just got the backerkit and realized there's a problem with the pledge amount that's kinda my fault as well but for now I'll just lay out the situation. Back when the Kickstarter was running I'd originally pledged for the superior type-c collection, (with an 80 dollar surplus in order to acquire a vita collectors edition for my friend as well) after the option to pledge through Paypal cropped up however I switched my pledge over to there and lowered my KS pledge to 1$ in order to keep up with the updates and comment on the KS. Which brings us to today as the backerkit I got only takes into account the amount I pledged through KS and not the amount I pledged through Paypal. Anyways I'd really appreciate some help on this matter as its got me rather worried about the fact that I may have screwed up with the fact of pledging through both venues.

I also have same problem. I pledged 160$ via paypal and leave 1$ on KS for the sake of updates. Now Backerkit shows only 1$ to me.

As a PayPal only backer I didn't even receive the survey yet and I'm currently waiting for an answer from the Muv-Luv Team.

I guess those delays are to be expected since they have to manually add every PayPal backer to Backerkit.

I suggest to either wait a bit or contact the Muv-Luv Team directly.

1 person likes this

Certainly I remember it being said that the paypal backers of would have to be added manually. I guess I assumed they'd have done that over the course of the past few weeks. I'll attempt to get in contact while waiting a few days as well.

Having a similar issue, I pledged through paypal before the project ended and now the backerkit tells me I haven't paid the 160$ y pledged through paypal. I sent an e-mail explaining this a week ago but I haven't been answered yet.

In case you guys don't get backer updates, this was in the latest message from the Muv-Luv Team:

" If you have pledged through Paypal, or added amount there for BackerKit use: 
We'll be adding the credits pretty soon, and for now feel free to answer the surveys/upgrade your tier/take the add-ons you've pledged for. "

So just wait a bit longer I guess.

I received my 160$ on Backerkit by now, so problem solved for me. Seems there is a time gap around a day between creation of the Backerkit account and transferring paypal pledge there.

Yeah just got mine as well. Pretty happy overall. Looks like we can't upgrade past the 500 dollar level tho. Shame, wanted to try upgrading to Kitchen sink.

7 hours ago, Amazing Agent D said:

Yeah just got mine as well. Pretty happy overall. Looks like we can't upgrade past the 500 dollar level tho. Shame, wanted to try upgrading to Kitchen sink.

Try contacting the Muv-Luv Team, they have to do it manually.