Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MRD_orangiseng

[RESOLVED] Physical DVD Games are Missing

6 posts in this topic

I though that $150 Bundle will include Physical DVD for OST and Extra, Unlimited and Alternative, yet what've appeared at my email are this:

is this some kind of mistake? there is no Physical Game DVD in there, just digital only

Bundle.png

Pretty sure the games are considered as part of the Collector's Box, which is why they aren't listed a part from the rest. As it shows it that way for me as well, and I'm at the $300 tier.

13 minutes ago, MRD_orangiseng said:

I though that $150 Bundle will include Physical DVD for OST and Extra, Unlimited and Alternative, yet what've appeared at my email are this:

is this some kind of mistake? there is no Physical Game DVD in there, just digital only

Bundle.png

as you can see on backerkit you will see the collectors box listed i didn't get any type of e-mail like that just do your backerkit and see if there's any problems that main thing worry about it

muvluv001.PNG

I just checked backerkit again as for me it just had an entry called something like "Collectors box", physical codec and 2 raptors (yay?). Now it lists everything from the $150 tier as separate items (and only one raptor), so try to check it again, it seems like they have done some updates to fix (at least some of) the issues.

Edited by Spiller

As best as I can tell, whoever did the backerkit setup initially only put in the items showing in the tiers, and didn't include ANY of the stretch goals or items shown only in the pictures. They've been doing fast fixes, but ouch ouch ouch. As someone who has been on thier side of a "successful" Kickstarter campaign, I'm feeling phantom pain at seeing the same mistakes.

Edited by Michael D. B-Valada