NotKanye

[RESOLVED] Are the Jackets in US sizes?

9 posts in this topic

I looked over the measurements and when I went to measure myself I ended up being 104cm which is a small... but that can't be right... I normally wear Large American jackets. Can someone help me figure out what's going on?

They're in Japan sizes, which are roughly a size to a size and a half smaller to US sizes.

so.... you're saying I should get an Extra Large? But I measured myself with a fabric tape measure and it says I'm 104 which according to the Kickstarter FAQ is a Small....

I just know they stated they're Japanese sizes. To be honest, I know very little about clothing sizing and such, so I can't be much help past what they've stated.

It seems like only the Pilot Jacket has unusually large sizes. The hoodie and t-shirt are more in line with regular sizes.

Yep, Cospa's stuff tends to be about a size smaller than US, although the Pilot jacket is a bit closer. I'm a medium normally but the large fits me normally - XL should fit you like a regular US jacket and L will fit but be a little tight, I would expect.

@Aetherdeus, but I measured a 104cm and the extra large is 120cm... how does that work?

It depends a little on what your usual 'L' sizes are - I know some jackets in the US are made 'big', so I have to go down to a small for them. You should be fine with a large then