Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Temuthril

Backerkit questions (digital availability & region, deadlines)

4 posts in this topic

A few of them. I pledged 400 USD + shipping, for clarification.

1. SOLVED (first reply) I assume digital copies of Photonflowers and Photonmelodies are included? They're not listed with the other pledge level items when doing the backerkit.
  2. SOLVED (http://community.muvluv.moe/index.php?/topic/243-change-backerkit-options/Can I change my backerkit options at any time I wish, before deadlines?
  3. How or when will the Vita version (digital) region be decided? I'm in Europe, but would like an NA copy.
  4. Will there be two separate electrical invoices received beforehand, if I choose to ship the gift bag et cetera earlier than the rest of the items? I assume the value of the gift bag + shipping will be reduced from the final invoice?

Thanks in advance.

Edited by Temuthril

1 person likes this

Piggybacking onto this question, here are the things listed as backerkit options that are supposed to be included with my pledge($300 tier) but are not listed as being so in the survey:

1. Digital Codex (free at $150 and above) Now added to the list of received addons
  2. Photonmelodies  and Photonflowers (free at $150 and above) Now added to the list of received addons
  3. Sumika Figma (free at $150 and above)  Now included in the list of collector's box items

This is almost certainly an oversight in the survey, but since some items are included on the list (physical codex, digital port copy, plushie and gift bag), it makes the survey a little unclear.  Some clarification would be appreciated.

EDIT:  With the update of the survey, all of my concerns have been addressed.  The new version is much clearer.  Thank you for the quick response!

Edited by Scars Unseen

53 minutes ago, Temuthril said:

How or when will the Vita version (digital) region be decided? I'm in Europe, but would like an NA copy.

Interested in this too since i have the same concern. Im in Europe as well but i want an NA copy.

They might end up sending us a link where we can make that choice when the games are live to make this decision, and not before. They can't generate codes til then, so there's little point in asking in advance, and it's much easier to fix problems like this when the games are actually available, after all.