Jawer

Extent of the Uncensored Patch question

12 posts in this topic

Are there any plans to include the more raunchy scenes in Supplement and Before the Shimmering Time Ends with the uncensored patch or will the Photon sidestories be a straight up port of the PS3 all-age version?

Edited by Jawer
added in altered fable to the question

1 person likes this

Please make it raunchy. I'd like a "complete" port.

Especially since the patch is optional anyways. So that shouldn't be an issue for people who want only the story.

Spoiler

1360906303797.jpg

Edited by Mormaethor

1 person likes this

Haruko demands raunchiness!

But yes, we would appreciate a patch, even if there's a delay due to the material not being TLed.

I'm mostly interested in the Mana, Yuuhi, and Haruko scenes. They deserve some love.

I, too, would like an answer on this. The Photon games were all ages, but certain sidestories did have... "raunchy"... content. I'd hope we'd be able to get this content as well, seeing as it is going to be a PC release.

so..funny thing, I got an urge to watch Kouki's thank you message on youtube and found the answer to my question in one of their replies . 

" We are working with fan translators who also want the Director's Cut Edition for the photon games. It's a little tricky to implement but not impossible. When the side stories collections translation start, we'll be sure to take into consideration what everyone wants :) "

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92kqYQZtSbY&feature=em-subs_digest-g

problem solved?

Edited by Jawer

5 minutes ago, Jawer said:

so..funny thing, I got an urge to watch Kouki's thank you message on youtube and found the answer to the question in one of their replies . 

" We are working with fan translators who also want the Director's Cut Edition for the photon games. It's a little tricky to implement but not impossible. When the side stories collections translation start, we'll be sure to take into consideration what everyone wants :) "

problem solved?

Well, they're doing what they can. We really can't ask for anything more at this point.

21 minutes ago, Jawer said:

so..funny thing, I got an urge to watch Kouki's thank you message on youtube and found the answer to the question in one of their replies . 

problem solved?

16 minutes ago, PulakK said:

Well, they're doing what they can. We really can't ask for anything more at this point.

They're aware of this, so yeah, victory. It's in their hands now :)

it's pretty much OBVIOUS that all of them will be uncensored. that I guaranteed it.

Well, they probably will release more info on that during progress updates next year. Let the wait begins.

Just please not beams of light, hair in the way or Lucky steam... Please, those censors just bug me.