natsucule

Will Muv Luv Be Your First Physical VN?

49 posts in this topic

Assuming you went for the CE (or any tier that includes the CE), you'll get a physical version of Muv Luv (Vita ,PC or both).

Will it be the first physical VN you'll own? If not, what IS your first physical VN you owned? (Asking people about their firsts, shame on me!)

Mine will be Shiny Days that is currently shipping to my house.

Barring any freak occurences that might happen, this will be my first physical VN. I think I chose a pretty stellar candidate for that honor.

Muv Luv's been the first VN I've read, and first i'll own too.

it's been a wild ride.

Nope, Snatcher for the Sega CD was my first Physical VN back when I was a kid and playing that VN inspired me to get Physical VNs whenever I get the chance to!....and yes I was one of the few people who owned a Sega CD back when it was released instead of owning one now for collector purposes xD

2 people like this

My first VN to read and it will be my first one to have. :)

Yes, ive considered a physical before but didn't because of a lack of funds. Fortunately that is not an issue in this case.

Da Capo got the honor of first physical copy.

It will not be my first physical VN, unfortunately. My first physical copy was Muv-Luv.

Well, yes, I already own Japanese versions, so it will not be, technically speaking, my first VN copy then.

It will be my second physical VN... After Clannad, whenever it comes.

Third? I think? Hourglass of Summer from ages ago, Clannad in january probably, and Muv-Luv Trilogy next september.

I've played a lot of visual novels though, both fan translations and official releases on the DS and such.

Yes it will be my first visual novel to own, also I have meiya figma as my first figure and Takemikazuchi as my first plamo. thats how much I love Muv-Luv.

Edited by Takezo

Yes, this will be my first physical VN, my first paid-for VN, my first legally obtained VN, and my first physical game since 2009 I believe. Also my first figure, my first physical artbook and whole lotta other stuff.

Edited by Curdi

It'll be my fist, and probably my only one

(unless Neptunia counts)

Let's see...Demonbane (which I only played like 2 hours of, need to get back to that), Virtue's Last Reward, and I imported a Japanese copy of Umineko. I was going to get the Hanachirasu and Saya no Uta double pack before they decided that they could get away with releasing them separately at the same price. They're not long enough for $25 each. Pretty sure there's something else I'm forgetting...

Well, the status of first is still in limbo. ^_^

I'm currently waiting on Memory's Dogma and Grisaia, both Sekai Project VNs I backed on Kickstarter. I should be getting the first part of Grisaia relatively soon, but Memory's Dogma is going to take a while (no sooner than December 2016, and probably later). So Muv-Luv is the third that I've payed for, but it will probably be the second that I receive.

Hmm, Clannad should be the first. Grisaia was supposed to be physical, but due to the removal of the 18+ content in the physical copies during the kickstarter, I had to step down to the digital tier for the 18+ content.

I think Muv Luv will be the first I really want to play though. I like Clannad and all, but it doesn't have that neat flair Muv Luv does.

Muv-Luv would be like my 7th. I imported Rance 5D - IX and then bought Steins;Gate.

Currently playing Steins Gate, played VRL, I imported a Grisaia game but couldn't understand it lol! Does danganronpa count ? If so Muv luv will be my 5th unless there's more I can get my hands on till its release 

the first one was the hard copy of ef -a fairy tale of the two- (English version of course)

First physical VN, fourth digital (i already own Eden*, Planetarian and Higurashi).

13 hours ago, Sumika said:

Muv-Luv would be like my 7th. I imported Rance 5D - IX and then bought Steins;Gate.

You gave me a horrible yet funny image. Sumika plays Rance... God why...

1 person likes this

First ever physical... Kana Little Sister I believe (bought after an article on Katawa Shoujo from way back).
Next would be Fault Milestone 1 (backer reward, but not touched yet), and then Clannad, whenever they start shipping out the physical rewards. Muv-Luv will be forth I reckon

Buy most of my games digitally nowadays (for convenience of updates and the like), and the first one I mentioned is the only one that isn't related to Kickstarter ^^;