Sensei Egr

Which add-on are you looking forward to?

55 posts in this topic

I am going to say I am really looking forward for that physical codex!!!

Physical Codex for me. I love to see art.

I'm not sure if it counts, but the Sumika Figma would be my first figurine and I hope to use it as a drawing reference.

codex HYPE

but also looking forward to my pillowcase

Definitely the physical codex. Looking forward to the plushie, too.

I mean let's not say CODEX because it's silly to state the obvious, but for me I would say it's the Jacket.  Owning that jacket may give me an excuse to cosplay since I'd already have the hardest item obtained.  A simple black shirt is easy to get, pants? eh I'm sure any old pair of jeans could work, boots? well they aren't combat boots but I have a pair I use for work, Dog Tags? well I don't think Doctor Who exists in the world of Alternative, buuut I'm sure I can be forgiven for substituting a normal pair of Dog Tags with my Official Doctor Who pair.

Got to be the Yuuko's Gift Bag. I'm pledging 210$ (CE + Gift Bag) so Codex is not an option. 

I'm at the Takemikazuchi tier with $666. Still thinking about what to add :c

1 minute ago, Exia said:

I mean let's not say CODEX because it's silly to state the obvious...

I know it's obvious but I can't wait to see it and flip through it :D But if i had to pick something else it would actually be the medallion or patches from Yuuko's gift bag. I am in to collecting those types of things.

Just now, Sensei Egr said:

I know it's obvious but I can't wait to see it and flip through it :D But if i had to pick something else it would actually be the medallion or patches from Yuuko's gift bag. I am in to collecting those types of things.

I only wish I had the money to back at $3000 so I could get my own custom Shishiki, that was my big plan when when they revealed it during prefundia.  Sadly (but understandably) they made that a limited tier, and just getting $1200 together was a huge difficulty so I had to "settle" for Type-C.  I didn't know what Shishiki were, nor did I care, up until about a month or two ago.  I went to the premiere of the Love Live! Movie and they were handing out Shishiki to all who attended, and that was when I realized how cool they were and how I had to collect more.  

My beta hoodie and marimo daki. They make quite the winning combination.

4 people like this

6 minutes ago, Jawer said:

there's a very special place in hell for you, my friend.

11 minutes ago, Jawer said:

qKSerKI.png

13 minutes ago, Jawer said:

I think you will get along with Face Eater.

All of that extra info in the codex is what i'm after, with the plushie as a close second. I get a TSF as well, but that one'll be for a friend.

33 minutes ago, Jawer said:

That's just rude.

physical Codex & Shikishi <3

From the description. the codex could see use as a last resort Melee weapon against Soldier Class Beta

18 minutes ago, Myrv said:

That's just rude.

i apologize if my comment offends anyone :(

52 minutes ago, Jawer said:

^^;

1 minute ago, Jawer said:

i apologize if my comment offends anyone :(

lol, nah, not offended... it's just fiction - but it's fucked up. It's a hilarious fucked up, but fucked up nonetheless.

Physical Codex and the plushie. I can't wait to lay in bed reading the codex while snuggling my destroyer (and the daki).

2 people like this

The one I look forward to in the long run is the jacket. I will be attending Anime Expo and will be wearing the jacket for cosplay. Looking forward to spotting other fellow ML cosplayers.

7 hours ago, Silvachief said:

All of that extra info in the codex is what i'm after, with the plushie as a close second. I get a TSF as well, but that one'll be for a friend.

Previous message was bugging up like hell. Anyways... That friend appreciates your order, Silva-kun! (Hard not to use the "Usual" nickname here...)

Now then, while some may think I'm going hardcore for the Figma, Plushy, and TSF(s, counting the one I'm getting from Silva.), my interest is actually in... The same thing as Silva here. I want extra story content. All of it. Codex, Photons, and all!

11 minutes ago, Shinygami said:

Previous message was bugging up like hell. Anyways... That friend appreciates your order, Silva-kun! (Hard not to use the "Usual" nickname here...)

Now then, while some may think I'm going hardcore for the Figma, Plushy, and TSF(s, counting the one I'm getting from Silva.), my interest is actually in... The same thing as Silva here. I want extra story content. All of it. Codex, Photons, and all!

No compromise ! That does sound like something you'd say based on your previous comments haha ! :D

1 minute ago, Klashvorn said:

No compromise ! That does sound like something you'd say based on your previous comments haha ! :D

To settle for anything less... Is BETA.

But yeah, despite the fact I am definitely pumped for models, figmas, and other such (Plushy of -15 Mohs, anyone?~), I'm definitely excited for the Codex and the Photon games. I don't remember who said it in the KS comments, but I remember seeing articles talking a little about Photons and thinking "Well, shit... We'll never get this." Never so glad to be wrong.

1 person likes this

We're on the same page, I'm so excited that I can barely contain myself right now ! It's kinda silly out of context but yeaaah.. lol