kurono Kiel

Muv Luv X Super Robot War

25 posts in this topic


Muv Luv X Super Robot War thread, anyone? What your favorite mechas that appear in Muv Luv universe? It will be awesome if can see your favorite mecha team slaughter BETA in Muv Luv Universe.

So, let's share up what favourite mechas that you like to see appear in Muv Luv x Super Robot War? What series that will collaborate with Muv Luv Universe? What kind of story or interaction that u want see between the character? :D

Actually I tend to use to use Visual Novel simulator to make a Muv Luv x Super Robot War before, but fail due to lack of skill to use the program. So now, I would I like to share my Idea of Muv Luv x Super Robot War, if it well receive, I will tend to write fan-fiction about it. :D


Mecha series that appear: All UC series of Gundam , Gundam 00, Gundam W, Gundam X, Macross, Macross Frontier, Shin Getter Amageddon, Mazinger, Tenge Toppa, Gunbuster, Neo Genesis Evangelion Code Gease, Gao Gai Gar, Dancouga, Big O, Knights of Sidonia, Combattler 3, Voltes V,Daitan 3, Raidden, Grendizer, Gaiking, Giant Gorg

Universe collaborate in Muv Luv X Super Robot War: Neon Genesis Evangelion

The Interaction that want to see between Muv Luv Character and other Mecha series character:

Char and Amuro 1st meet Kasumi: When Char and Amuro 1st time meet Kasumi in Yokohama base, they feel some uneasy feel in Yokohama base. Amuro and Char were like:" This feel!? Is there a New Type over here?" Then Kasumi shyly show up..... Amuro and Char: " !!!!! She were so young yet her New Type power were so strong!"

Spoiler

Actually it was Sumika Brain all along......

Kamille Bidan and Yuuya Bridge rage on Laser Fort-Class

Spoiler

After Four, Rosamia and 211 Batal'on were wiped out by Lase Fort-Class Beta, Kamille Bidan and Yuuya Bridege went to rage and beat the shit out of Laser Fort Class
563b8c4109590_(W_B)_2xX_Mobile_Suit_ZetanJ7CurZ.thumb.jpg.975ed176e904b8df702770

And don't forget the BGM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3yY8EncET0

Other that that, it would be Super Robot Team kick some BETA ass

b87481f7ddd7404ce3e3340854ab7e337896999e
tumblr_ml4gyo5JTW1rjxyrgo2_500.gif.a524f

giga-drill-breaker-o.gif.e0bfab6d2e5a79e

Edited by kurono Kiel

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Actually there already is one, although only meiya is on it, she is good friends with ibis and is considered a student of zanger zonvolt she brings with her the takemikazuchi 00r

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@kurono Kiel

Well I knew I'd have to address this at some point so it might as well be here.

For the past few years I've been helping out with a Super Robot Wars fan game that does have Muv-Luv and many of the series you have mentioned.

However after hitting many development snags (and legally being forced to remove a series from the game after we demo-ed it at a convention.) we actually started to overhaul it from the ground up, scale it back a bit, and be more frugal about what information we can say about it.

What I can say is that the Bad Guys you'll face are straight out of your nightmares!

In the game you will face things like The BETA, The Bug, The Blue, The Angels, The Invaders, The Radam, Unicron's Death Army, The Evoluders, Kaiju, Black Lodge, Hetrodynes, ELS, Zonders, The Aliens from Gunbuster and The Anti-Spiral.

That's all I can really say about it until we release an official update on it but if you look up those things I mentioned you should be able to tell what series are included.

As for an official SRW with Muv-Luv in it I would love for that to happen! I wish Age would look into that prospect :D

Edited by JakatoX
Minor edit

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please don't add more to my sleepless nights ! Too many things to look forward to ! :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, JakatoX said:

@kurono Kiel

Well I knew I'd have to address this at some point so it might as well be here.

For the past few years I've been helping out with a Super Robot Wars fan game that does have Muv-Luv and many of the series you have mentioned.

However after hitting many development snags (and legally being forced to remove a series from the game after we demo-ed it at a convention.) we actually started to overhaul it from the ground up, scale it back a bit, and be more frugal about what information we can say about it.

What I can say is that the Bad Guys you'll face are straight out of your nightmares!

In the game you will face things like The BETA, The Bug, The Blue, The Angels, The Invaders, The Radam, Unicron's Death Army, The Evoluders, Kaiju, Black Lodge, Hetrodynes, ELS, Zonders, The Aliens from Gunbuster and The Anti-Spiral.

That's all I can really say about it until we release an official update on it but if you look up those things I mentioned you should be able to tell what series are included.

As for an official SRW with Muv-Luv in it I would love for that to happen! I wish Age would look into that prospect :D

Spoiler

Is this the legendary SRW:E?

As for Muv-Luv officially in SRW, Kouki has already mentioned in a previous interview that he would like for the series to get into SRW any time. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It really would be extremely cool to see.

It would be a little hard to fit a TSF with all those superorbots though. I mean, even GMs are fairly overpowered when compared to them: rifle weapons, laser (or heat) blades, a lot more sturdy (being actually made of metal) and probably a lot more powerful. However, given that they managed to somehow fit VOTOMS side by side to Getter Robo, maybe I'm being a tad too pessimistic.

But yeah, given that Espers were basically cyber-newtypes ON EARTH and in both Soichiro Hoshi voices a teenager given way too much firepower, it would be a blast to see and play.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, The Green String said:
  Hide contents

Is this the legendary SRW:E?

 

Funny story, I DID work on that project for a little while as a sprite Animator but then that whole team reshuffling thing happened and I kinda got lost in the middle of it. xD

But no the one I'm currently working on is a different fan game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, JakatoX said:

Funny story, I DID work on that project for a little while as a sprite Animator but then that whole team reshuffling thing happened and I kinda got lost in the middle of it. xD

But no the one I'm currently working on is a different fan game.

Ah I see.

Spoiler

I seem to remember seeing (on /m/ or elsewhere) another fan-SRW project floating around, forgot the suffix though. Maybe that one?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, The Green String said:

As for Muv-Luv officially in SRW, Kouki has already mentioned in a previous interview that he would like for the series to get into SRW any time. :)

That'd be great to see. Maybe they can bring Virtual ON back so Takeru can lose his mind. 

SRW_when.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@The Green String

Yeah we were mentioned in a few places so it's probaby that one, we were a little too ambitious with all the series included before which led to development issues so we decided to scale it back to a "Horror-Universe" game dealing mostly with large scale alien invasions.

@jmaisonet

Yeah if it does get included it really should be with Virtual-On just so we could see Takeru's reactions to it lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, JakatoX said:

Yeah if it does get included it really should be with Virtual-On just so we could see Takeru's reactions to it lol

Definitely !

Dang it ! I'm going to be thinking about this until I go to sleep ! :S

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, jmaisonet said:

That'd be great to see. Maybe they can bring Virtual ON back so Takeru can lose his mind. 

 

5 minutes ago, JakatoX said:

@jmaisonet

Yeah if it does get included it really should be with Virtual-On just so we could see Takeru's reactions to it lol

Consider the following: Muv-Luv does get into SRW. But not the main series. What does get in...

Spoiler

is Cyber Legion Valgern-On.

;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, JakatoX said:

@kurono Kiel

Well I knew I'd have to address this at some point so it might as well be here.

For the past few years I've been helping out with a Super Robot Wars fan game that does have Muv-Luv and many of the series you have mentioned.

However after hitting many development snags (and legally being forced to remove a series from the game after we demo-ed it at a convention.) we actually started to overhaul it from the ground up, scale it back a bit, and be more frugal about what information we can say about it.

What I can say is that the Bad Guys you'll face are straight out of your nightmares!

In the game you will face things like The BETA, The Bug, The Blue, The Angels, The Invaders, The Radam, Unicron's Death Army, The Evoluders, Kaiju, Black Lodge, Hetrodynes, ELS, Zonders, The Aliens from Gunbuster and The Anti-Spiral.

That's all I can really say about it until we release an official update on it but if you look up those things I mentioned you should be able to tell what series are included.

As for an official SRW with Muv-Luv in it I would love for that to happen! I wish Age would look into that prospect :D

@JakatoX


Where can i get that Super Robot War fan game? really looking foward for it. :D

Damn those list of enemy, I can felt the depress of that universe.

If there is any official SRW with Muv Luv, i definitely will get the console to play it, even in Japanese. :D

 

8 hours ago, frogtaku said:

Gotta share those videos:

 

 

 

Watch those before, damn, I almost jizz my pant when watch it, hope 1 day we can get any form of SRW with Muv Luv

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, kurono Kiel said:

@JakatoX
Where can i get that Super Robot War fan game? really looking forward for it. :D
Damn those list of enemy, I can felt the depress of that universe.

Well as I said we're trying to keep things on the down low until we release a major update about the project. It will actually be the 2nd iteration of the game since we did have a playable Tech Demo and we had people play it at conventions who liked what we had done for it.

The problem is that Demo did it's job a little too well and we we're forced to remove one of the included series, alter the game's storyline, and tweak the engine a bit after one of the current American license holders of said series included in the game forced us to remove all things pertaining to what they had the rights to. That lead to a few people leaving the project forcing us to find new people to work on the game and us reducing the included series list.

For the most part we don't want to give away too much now and prefer to release things publicly after they are finished in the event should something else happen.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For a SRW, the obvious choice is G-guy as pilot and Hinokagutsuchi as the machine. Seeing the parody next to the originals would be fucking great.
The machine like monster from Ah would look nice with the BETAs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I haven't played any of Muv-Luv games, I played one of SRW with English Patch. I have seen anime of SRW and i love it, I also seen Muv-Luv anime as well too.

My favorite Mecha will be UFO Robot Grendizer. :D

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mobin1 said:

I haven't played any of Muv-Luv games, I played one of SRW with English Patch. I have seen anime of SRW and i love it, I also seen Muv-Luv anime as well too.

My favorite Mecha will be UFO Robot Grendizer. :D

It would be crazy to to see Grendizer take on new monsterious Extraterrestrials for a change xD

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Mobin1 said:

My favorite Mecha will be UFO Robot Grendizer. :D

Then you will like at least one of the games

GT9DxAb.jpg

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, FaceEater said:

Then you will like at least one of the games

GT9DxAb.jpg

LOL where is this coming from?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mobin1 said:

LOL where is this coming from?

That's from "MuvLuv ~Another Episode Collection~", we are gonna get it with Photonflower.
 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think the main barrier getting in the way of Muv Luv getting an appearance in SRW is it being a eroge. Though, it has an all ages version. Maybe they have to wait for the anime adaptation. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The perfect lineup for  Muv Luv to be complimented SRW kinda story is if Blue Gender,Mazinkaiser SKL,Getter Hien,Vifam,Gundam AGE or IBO, Dougram, Megazone 23,Detonator Orgun,Tekkaman Blade, Im sure theres others but they are not on he top of my head. Thats just my two cents.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/9/2015, 12:25:07, encrypted12345 said:

I think the main barrier getting in the way of Muv Luv getting an appearance in SRW is it being a eroge. Though, it has an all ages version. Maybe they have to wait for the anime adaptation. 

They had Demonbane in UX, so that's definitely not the issue.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.