Otoshigami

How much did you guys pledge?

160 posts in this topic

$835!  Dat Superior Collection Type-C

I thought i would aim high for Muv-luv ( and it also being my first KS project)

320$ raptor

I am also aiming for take and TSF jacket as addon, Time (and my wallet status) will tell if I will get them or not.><

This kitchen sink is worth the price and the wait.

Ikaruga and Gabgrave, all my salutes for you two.

880 type-c with Vita add-on that I'mma give to my bestie so she feels compelled to have to play the trilogy and I can watch her reactions as she plays through it.

$320 for the Raptor tier... at present

Still debating whether to up it to the pillow tier, and/or get the Vita hard copies additionally... well there goes my PC budget if I do ^^;

10 minutes ago, Ranmaru said:

$320 for the Raptor tier... at present

Still debating whether to up it to the pillow tier, and/or get the Vita hard copies additionally... well there goes my PC budget if I do ^^;

What a dilemma huh ?

I'm on the fence about adding a jacket actually.. ^^'''

1 hour ago, Klashvorn said:

What a dilemma huh ?

I'm on the fence about adding a jacket actually.. ^^'''

I guess the argument falls down to "will I regret buying it or not buying it (more)?"

Started at 150, went to 300... then to 835 and finally gave up and went all out to 1435$.

Superior Type-B, going to acquire all 6 exclusive dakis of this legendary kickstarter. (in 15+ years collecting I've only acquired 1 daki)

It still hurts seeing that pledged amount, but I won't back down. What pisses me is that I (currently) don't have room to display any the dakis (--_--)

1 person likes this

I pledged $300 American. A signed Raptor I shall have, and all the other assorted goodness of the tier.

I would've loved pledging upwards of a grand, but... T^T

835$ and not a single regret. I saved this when I worked but Muv-Luv made me spend way more than what I was going for. Initially I planned on a TSF Raptor tier to be a bit more reasonable... Then I saw the TSF jacket, the Takemikazuchi being back, and I went for the Superior Type C reward(plus 35$ for a T shirt). And I'm happy I pledged this much, as a goodies collector(especially apparel) and a figma fan, the 900k stretch made me more than happy, with the Sumika figma, both TSF mecha models and the jacket, plus the collector physical stuff and all.

(but well, now I'll have to be extra careful in my expenses hahaha)(I'm getting a job soon with my school so I might be tempted by further add-ons if they add some)

1 person likes this

A friend and I double-pledged to maximize efficiency in regard to our respective interests. The total is about 1200 dollars. (i think about three quarters of that is me)

Ah with me I pledge on the codex tier  just man these past months there have been too many projects that I like 

220 Vita Collectors Box + Codex.

That's already pushing it, and I can't afford to go any higher. But those pilot jackets look so nice...

$1500, went for the kitchen sink, this probably will increase with backer kit

800$ My landlord can wait a bit for the rent, right?

Was supposed to change my pledge from $800 to $3000 when I noticed this. Was surprised how no one had picked this tier yet.

Had to choose between A-10 Thunderbolt II, which I've wanted for years already, or Meiya illustration. Hard choice, but I couldn't pass this opportunity.

A-10.jpg

48 minutes ago, Retro said:

Was supposed to change my pledge from $800 to $3000 when I noticed this. Was surprised how no one had picked this tier yet.

Had to choose between A-10 Thunderbolt II, which I've wanted for years already, or Meiya illustration. Hard choice, but I couldn't pass this opportunity.

A-10.jpg

So you're the lucky Eishi who got the Thunderbolt... Congrats! 

800$ for a Superior B-Type ( If they announce Yuuko as a daki design available, if not I will probably switch on a C-Type with only Meiya ). Maybe more depending on the duration of the BackerKit.

Dang, nice job Captain Nanase!

I had debated going for the $3,000 or even $4,000 tier since day 1 and I could have afforded it, but it would've costed most of what I'd set aside for going overseas for Winter Comiket, so I settled for the Superior Type-C tier plus another 400 for extra stuff (gonna get Meiya, Sumika, and debating between Hayase or extra copies of the game if that's an option to give to friends).

pledge.jpg

eQQkW8a.gif

All you guys able to get the 1K plus tiers ((´д`))

I was able to get another hundred and secure my $500 tier at least (*´▽`*)

3 hours ago, Retro said:

A-10.jpg

Lucky Eishi you are! Nice job on nabbing that A10. Wonder if it'll be the A10A or A10C variant. Either way, good catch.

520 $. I'm generally *extremely* stingy, but I knew I'd regret it for the rest of my life if I didn't.

$150 but I really want that physical codex. Please dont go on deaf ears but with the extra money coming in add the physical codex to the $150 tier. 

2 minutes ago, TYPEMOON said:

$150 but I really want that physical codex. Please dont go on deaf ears but with the extra money coming in add the physical codex to the $150 tier. 

That's probably not going to happen because of how much a large, hardcover, fully-coloured book like the Codex costs to print. I completely understand why you'd want that, though.