Otoshigami

How much did you guys pledge?

160 posts in this topic

hi guys since we have plenty of time from muv-luv KS campaign, I'm curious how much did you pledge? mine is 310 BETA dollars. :)

Edit: looks like I've upgraded to 375 in the end because I got the raptor while takemikazuchi is mine in backerkit.

Edited by Otoshigami

I'm currently sitting at 240$ which is already quadruple the amount I was going for initially...damn you BETA!

I pledged $575.

i went for That's my Girl (I need that Ayamine daki in my life)
then i added on a pair of Takemikazuchis (which im trading one with my friend for their raptor)
and then the Drill Milky Punch shirt for good measure.

Over $1000..hahahaahaha sobs*

No regrets

Edited by Jawer

2 people like this

I was only able to pledge enough for the gift bag sadly, because I was trying to save money... Damn BETA messing with living expenses.... (Although I gotta admit I'm super hyped about those emblems)

Sorry, I pledged one dollar...so I can reply to comments faster.

I pledged 1 million in invisible BETA dollars.

2 people like this

Lets just say I didn't jump off the tracks in time and got flattened by the Hype Train... Multiple times.

And once the remaining supply of Junk Food runs out that this one will become healthier by inability to procure more.
That and I'll die inside if Key makes any Kickstarters within the next few months.

Seriously, I didn't learn my lesson from last years VN Kickstarters and will be working like a dog to reach safe zone again.

Thank you to everyone, No matter your level of Pledge. For you made a difference! Situations differ, Timing matters.
But Luv trumps all. and we did it!

Don't ask me why, it's just like that.

asdasdasdsad.png

Edited by Hoshizora
Wrong ss

6 people like this

In my case it's 420$: [That's my Girl] plus shipping.

That daki, together with all those other numerous rewards, will undoubtly be passed down as heirlooms in my family! :P

15 minutes ago, Otoshigami said:

hi guys since we have plenty of time from muv-luv KS campaign, I'm curious how much did you pledge? mine is 310 BETA dollars. :)

I went for the $310 ($300+shipping) tier as well.. it seems to be a good tier imo.

Just now, Kamigoroshi said:

In my case it's 420$: [That's my Girl] plus shipping.

That daki, together with all those other numerous rewards, will undoubtly be passed down as heirlooms in my family! :P

Blazed it. Nice.

1 person likes this

$420 Raptor and Takemikazuchi hype of course.... I've pledged $800 if it weren't for real life finnances ._.

$240 for the ps vita and physical codex plus shipping to Australia. Bank fees and exchange rates will be raep

Let's just say I burned half my savings (the other half is going for taxes/custom fees) and It's not enough.

375 for the raptor tier plus takemikazuchi add on! 

I was able to get the $300 Raptor. Figured it was the best value with all the cool things that are in it. Still debating if I will keep the Raptor figure though.... Not usually one of the things that I collect. 

Currently on $320 for the Takemikazuchi and all that extra good stuff. Currency conversion to AUD is going to be a pain in the ass.

I'm on the Raptor tier for $310. If there was an option, I would trade up the mecha and plushie to get another figurine. However, these two figures would be the first figures I ever own. I originally was on the $150 tier. I wanted the gift bag and physical codex so at that point I was like might as well cough up a bit more to get the Raptor.

Currently at $375 for the Raptor and Takemikazuchi add-on but might bump it up in the future for more add-ons.

Well, guess i'll just let it out the bag now. I am one of the two Fort-Class Sponsors.

...So who's my fellow sponsor-in-arms?!?!

Screenshot (2).png

15 people like this

I would really like that they made a TSF tier with 2 Decal Sheets, geez.

Currently going for the $220 Collector's box + Codex and adding the physical Vita and Yuuko's gift bag addons.