haloff1

Muv Luv Alternative Strike Frontier

2,286 posts in this topic

Sitrep

This rerun hallowen is a bliss, they put another chara for boost means i have a chance, the gap is so wide, whe without any boost back then its just 20, now with meiya only i could get 120

Get 5000

And got this on 800th 

Screenshot_2017-11-17-15-16-04.png

Screenshot_2017-11-17-15-21-50.png

Screenshot_2017-11-17-15-24-57.png

oh yeah fair warning my Iris is in a sniper mech and will kill anything infront of her with her ability so it might make it harder to farm all the enemy mechs 

Edited by striker2521

Mid-event update surprised me cuz' its been so long since the last one. 

This Harvest Halloween gacha things is pretty welcome though it will only last a few days. Boosts here is very necessary since w/o them the pay out is very disappointing...but alas, the only boost character I actually have is for the ones I need the least.

As is last time, killing the Boss ends the mission prematurely so I think that I should put my boost character in an inferior TSF to help not killing things too quickly (finally found a use for that UN Shield Type-00C).

I think no, killing the boss here wont end the game directly, i do kill the boss first then im even surprised i could still go on

so typical repeat of the last run of this event 4000 tickets in and still no ticket ive pulled plenty of SR, HR, R, and the 100% items but no ticket.

5 hours ago, Nexiva said:

I think no, killing the boss here wont end the game directly, i do kill the boss first then im even surprised i could still go on

Nay, they be playin' for keeps & not makin' this easy or profitable.

3pVlzcD.jpg

In the speed quest two bosses show up. But in general killing the boss does end the quest. But the cpu controlled units just do their own thing, it's very hard to control. And for smaller players, eventually the shear number of enemy units does insane damage. 

SITREP

just got the tech ticket and my beatrix now to move onto the speed tickets and pray that i can get the ticket twice so i can get Tasha and her machine.

21 hours ago, Universal98 said:

In the speed quest two bosses show up. But in general killing the boss does end the quest. But the cpu controlled units just do their own thing, it's very hard to control. And for smaller players, eventually the shear number of enemy units does insane damage. 

i do not see the reason in not killing the boss ASAP tho. He is the only one dropping the tickets. everyone else drop coins.

ah so it seems its my miss, i checked again and yes, boss dead means game ends prematurely, my bad, i thought they changed it since it looks like that at the 15 stamina one, welp

yes you got a point that only boss drop the ticket, but hey who knows who drops it since the gold chests are dropped by the others as well, and the ticket always appears last on the prize list, so who knows it's from who, since on several previous event, sometimes regular mobs is the one that dropped the rainbow chests.

sitrep
i am not playing it again, already got all the SSRs, and i think i have less intention to XM3 my remaining mechs, already awaken all character tho, but even if i wanted to XM3, this event doesnt drop that, so yeah its sucks, lets see how they will wrap it up later

oh btw, the half stamina campaign will ends soon, watch your play, spam it