haloff1

Muv Luv Alternative Strike Frontier

2,051 posts in this topic

I guess that two unknown Halloween Girls are Kei Ayamine and the Blond MLSF OC.

Edited by Voice_of_the_chaos_gods

*whistle* So we finally get Yui & Yuuya's not incestual lovechild that is the XFJ-01a Shiranui-2 Phase 3, and its an event prize at that w/ a unique XM3 passive (high possibility of damage reflection + every reflection ups the skill gauge). Kinda' weird how Stella's the SSR character drop but damn is her skill useful (max 1200% single target damage + every kill charges the skill gauge of the surrounding friends by 30% max).

UN shop's full of old & new SSRs, we can buy 5 each but damn they're all even more expensive than I guessed. Hmm, new SSR Maya's defensive skill could really be useful while SSR Sandek's stun doesn't seem that reliable.

To those who have them, can we get some tips, info and/or skill rundowns about the old SSR characters made available again in the UN coin shop like Valentine Iris, New Year Sumika, etc.etc. A better impression & knowledge could help us out in figuring out those we may want to buy since I know I'm not the only one trying to figure out how to wisely use my UN coin stocks. I'm now eyeing my SSR collections wondering if selling those I deemed "probably never gonna' be used anyway" is truly necessary to hold on too.

Oh, new Main missions added as well...more things to do in my backlog later huh. 

Also, thank you random HR ticket for giving me a lovely Empress.

QeC8Oho.jpg

Her skill could be quite useful for the event missions so I'll make her my lead for now.

Dear Idolm@ster Cinderella Girls Starlight Stage, Grandblue Fantasy, Uta Macross Smartphone Deculture, Uchi no Hime-sama ga Ichiban Kawaii.

Nice knowing you for these past month and weeks, thank you for all your hard work in keeping me forget my suicidal thoughts.

Now if you excuse me, i shall endure the hellish journey in Muv-Luv Alternative Strike Frontier once again, I shall join the blood bath in order to gain those Stella, Phase 3 and of course 7 SSRs and 1 SR that i didn't have and should buy from the store.

I shall move myself to Oral, Kazakhstan to gain fresh stamina every time i feel down.

This is finally the time again, to show them my ultimate non-cash devotion.

Sincerely, Nexiva.

DUDE WTF THIS SSR PARTY AAAAAAAAAAAA DAMN I WANT THAT STELLA ONEE-SAN AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

btw, question.

I saw @haloff1's posts before that the old ssr would be buffed, what does it mean? for this one, like SSR Sumika, does it have any difference whatsoever with the one from gacha? i don't too paid attention since i dont have it

oh, btw

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HARUKO!!!!!!!!!!

looking at it again, today could be one hell of a day for me, but it's all ends well, no problemo

perfect as her birth date

1371064212432.jpg

one thing that i hope is hopefully they would put the ultra hell mode, maybe 50 stamina, those SSRs are damn tempting, i mean, Mana, Slutmika, Valentine Bea and so on

dude!

oh hey, Slutmika is a T CP! just what i need!
got 2 P Kasumi, one S Haruka, T SUmika is very welcome

am I correct in assuming I need rifles or machineguns to stop those ramming units before they touch my team and do practically instant kill dmg and that the past event power machines are useless because their swords? 

6 minutes ago, Marcus said:

am I correct in assuming I need rifles or machineguns to stop those ramming units before they touch my team and do practically instant kill dmg and that the past event power machines are useless because their swords? 

not sure as all my SSR power mechs are melee aside from a Raptor sniper mech.

7 hours ago, Marcus said:

what unit do we put up as a helper the leader of the first party or leader of the party last used? Btw those limited UN SSR are a bit pricey dont really seem all that useful either other than maybe the cp unit because it heals+buffs. At least if it doesn't have a horrible start up time like that girl from the last event that heals 100%

Damn guess this is gonna be another beginner cock block mission can't clear the 40 stamina map for the girl because the ramming things just murder everyone with the lasers to just assist. Im not sure if the lasers at the boss just respawn when their killed. I hate them so much for this crap.

Welcome to the most annoying enemy in MLSF! THE DESTROYER CLASS!

I hate these things more than anything. The best way to clear the mission is to have a character with an AOE powerful enough to one-shot the destroyers. Then you should keep and use the character's AOE skill every time you see a destroyer. You should focus fire on each destroyer one by one. Like you painfully experienced, they're the most dangerous pest.

Pro-tip: destroyers charge only after they lost about half of their hp so it's best to one-shot them before they charge you.

But yes, MLSF is a vicious circle for beginners...

3 hours ago, striker2521 said:

wow 2500 un coins for the Bea wow 

anyone know what the new Yui's ability is?

Her ability is:

Inflict continuous damages to all enemies in a very large area. 

Her skills sounds good against TSFs but looks ironically terrible against BETA. Why? Because all of the destroyers will ram you to death.

1 hour ago, Nexiva said:

I saw @haloff1's posts before that the old ssr would be buffed, what does it mean? for this one, like SSR Sumika, does it have any difference whatsoever with the one from gacha? i don't too paid attention since i dont have it

I don't remember the old stats so I can't tell. Also, RIP Nexiva. Try not to suffer too much.

@Reis

Yes I like this event too! Gacha locked Yui is a minus BUT there is one U.N coin SSR Yui and the XFJ-01a Shiranui-2 Phase 3 ! I really want to get it.

If I were you, I wouldn't sell any card if you only have one copy. You would need to sell 30-50 SSR to get one U.N character. Isn't it such a waste? I think the best way to farm U.N coins is spamming the friend gacha and then selling R, HR and SR. Farming the quests might be better if the SSR drop rates aren't too low.

I will quickly explain the skills of each U.N coin characters:

• SSR Maya: Ally defense + 50%, -30% received damages from enemies whose type is advantageous (for you).
  • SSR Sandek; 500% damages to enemies in the weapon's area of effect, additionally 20% chance of slowing/freezing them.
  • SR Tonya: For 10 seconds, increase her speed by 30% and her weapon's rate of fire by 30%
  • SSR Sumika: Heal 30% of each squad member's HP. Increase their attack by 50%.
  • SSR Irisidina: Increase the defense of allies by 50%. -50% received damages from enemies whose type is advantageous.
  • SSR Beatrix: Increase her attack by 50%, +50% damages to enemies whose type is advantageous
  • SSR Yui: Single target skill: inflict damages equal to 25% of the current HP of the target.
  • SSR ForgotTheName: 300% damages to all enemies around her. If her TSF's type is technique, the area of effect is increased.
  • SSR Katia: Increase the skill gauge of all allies (except her) by 40%.

Edited by haloff1

1 person likes this

7 minutes ago, Marcus said:

try the combination of swords and missile from the un coin, works for me barely

Any advice on what I should do with this team to try and clear the 40 stamina map? I'm willing to resort to crystal spamming to res myself just to get one copy of the girl from this bs. I maxed Lise aoe shes the only decent one I have but she might hurt one of the rammer betas too much with berserk I may have enough skill upgrades to max someone else now this is the current team Ive been trying to win with 7c9cc1d7b0.png

and these are my options. I think I've got like 150 gold disk and 11 xm3 disk and 10-15 blue awaken thingies. I also have the other sword SSR machine from the last event but not enough cost to equip another SSR because of that missile machine. I was thinking its between Beatrix and that red hair loli she shoots in a straight line not sure how wide it is but maybe that might work as an aoe? Any skill ups left Id probably want to use on that blonde girl shes got some kind of really huge scaling on her heal starts out kind of weak at 25% but max skill lvl is 75% over 10 seconds. I will most likely wait till the 13th to make a final decision just in case the new gacha girl isn't a scam fest and is really useful for this.

53ad46ccf4.png

dcf383f0c5.png

@haloff1 Thanks for the info! Congrats on getting a new Yui to raise~ 

Already bought 1 SSR Yuna(?) & LB'ed her to max (I've been saving mats, got loads more to spare), what can I say, she's one of the SF OGs I kinda' like. Sold my extra SSRs & still got around 3k+, very lacking since I'm still interested in getting Maya, Bea & Sumika. Slightly good news for us is they'll be staying in the shop for a long while (until next year) so we can possibly still save/farm more sellables for UN coins.

But I can't help but be paranoid that I need to save & keep at least 2500 coins untouched in case they actually also make one of those limited rare SSR Inia's from past gachas available someday. 

@Marcus Sad to say but as we've stated back then, this game has not been Beginner friendly for a long while now. It's almost impossible to finish the hardest Event missions w/o cashing out or using up lots of g-ores. Even we long time players find it hard sometimes even often find ourselves using up a good amount of Items per mission.

Unfortunately you really are simply lacking in 'higher numbers' in overall stats, killing power & proper skills. Even a maxed out fully Awakened+XM3'ed unit can still be taken down by one Destroyer in a single rush if luck & RNG isn't feeling nice, but the map is filled w/ them running around plus the Laser class mobs firing all over. Its actually not all that rare to get ping-ponged by lasers & ramming BETA & eventually killed. 

Making Stasi Lise ride your strongest & toughest Melee TSF make may actually be advantageous as she will at times drag some if not most of the enemies away as she goes berserk giving you some breathing room to kill, skill recharge and/or use items. 

Oh wow, those Story Missions are currently cheap as hell AP wise. 

Did they update the event MiG-23 & 27? I think I remember them using the default sword animations earlier. Their details & new unique WIN pose & attack animations look rather nice. Still don't like the TSF themselves though.

Edited by Reis

4 hours ago, haloff1 said:

Her ability is:

Inflict continuous damages to all enemies in a very large area. 

Her skills sounds good against TSFs but looks ironically terrible against BETA. Why? Because all of the destroyers will ram you to death.

I have to disagree on this one. She is excellent on taking out those pesky laser classes that keeps shooting at you from a far while you are dealing with the fort and destroyer. It is also the only power type with the ability to draw mobs so you don't have to walk around.

After some testing her skill dmg is scaled with enemy hp and hits nearly half the map or pretty much the whole map if you stand in the center.

Edited by Edelweiss

normally i can clear the 40 stamina maps, but this one is way to hard with a near pure melee team and only one 360% power pilot. Thank god the TSF's drop on the stage before the 40 stamina one as well so im just farming that one now that i got one stella. 

Pilot wise im using the halloween Iris as squad leader, Anniversary events SF girl, and kasumi, some long blue haired woman has the XFJ in a sunset background, the new Yui and Sharon. (love that some of the older pilots boost rewards in this event) In terms of TSF's im using the XFJ-01a phase 1 melee, yui's takimi, The F22a Sniper rifle, the regular typhoon, and a random SR mig 29. everything is power based ive had the new Tarisa as a support a few times she just kill everything while in a gun unit.

I hope the drop rate is high so I can just res myself in it a few times seems I can't keep my pilots from hitting the ram things not sure I have the dmg to one shot them either

Sitrep

Almost got enough for the first machine now just dumped 100 crystals into the event gacha just pulled the Lise that gives the bonus so having 3 bonus pilots is helping but all those rams are getting annoying as on the 40 stamina one they kill my support which is usually the 360 degree attacker im really starting to hate destroyers.

Sitrep

This drop rate is somewhat bullshit

Havent got any of those two mechs, and with the amount of reward extremely low even when using support

But gladly, i already got 3 of her

And finally enough gold to buy the phase 3

Screenshot_2017-10-11-01-06-50.png

Screenshot_2017-10-11-11-22-35.png

seems it doesnt matter how many of those 5% skill ups I pack together i did 3 packs of 20 all failed before I figured out they dont add the percents together.... what a waste of time making us put them in 1 by 1 to do 5% each time

for the event machine that raises 20% attack and speed if the team is all sword type will bringing a helper that isnt sword type ruin it or does it only count my team? and can I stack this ability twice if the helper has the machine also?

Edited by Marcus

6 hours ago, Nexiva said:

Sitrep

This drop rate is somewhat bullshit

Havent got any of those two mechs, and with the amount of reward extremely low even when using support

But gladly, i already got 3 of her.

yeah the drop rates are real bad i only have one stella and cant farm anymore as my best 360 power pilots only lvl 75. so im farming the 30 stamina one and so far ive gotten only 2 1b  and not a single 1a.

and im using 3 if not 4 booster pilots a run so i can only hope the next one is better.

I think I got a semi stable team once I swapped out the SR and Beatrix for both versions of that red head I posted earlier. probably that girls 20% attack buff combined with the machines attack buff for everyone using swords ensures the rammers get 1 shotted.

I really like the bonus girl that does aoe+healing tempted to roll for her is she limited time only?

Edited by Marcus

Yeah This Tarisa is only available during this event i pulled event Yui, Lise, and sharon but no Tarisa but with Lise i atleast got my power 360 only need a speed 360 then i got one 360 pilot for each type.

Sitrep 

Just hit 9k gold and bought the XFJ-1A and halfway to my SSR ticket after that i plan on farming awakening materials and more mechs if possible but them gold drops only getting max 250 a run.

Having Sharon in the F22 sniper from the gacha is the easiest way to clear this map ive found since she's just killing everything in a straight line with one special shot well everything except the fort class shame her defense stats suck.

shitrep

just reached 30k silver

bought ssr ticket

got ssr fubuki

fuck me, THIS IS DUPE

current collection, i got 101 SSRs, all different,

i don't know again.

i mean, i like the event's prizes

but, the drop rate.... i guess this could be the shittiest one ever.

no, i'm not complaining about the lack of stella or mech drops, but the points itself, like how dafuk its so damn low even on 40 stamina with S rank
wtf
i want to stop, but how about the coin stuff, at least i need to get one each

By the way this seems already damn too late, but blame my ignorance tho.

i just sent an in game friend request to @haloff1 and @Reis so if you guys found Nexiva, that's me.

also i tried to sent the request to @Marcus as well, but your account yields error, so either your friend request already full or your list, either way, i cannot add you, but you damn have that lise, let me know if you already have more slot for me, thanks

@Nexiva Accepted ya'. Farming the medals are indeed hard despite bringing a Boost support. Will having multiple ones boost drops even more?

Only just noticed that the returning SSR characters in the UN shop only last until the end of October. I mean, I can eventually buy a copy of both Valentine Bea & Miko Sumika before that but using literally all of my coins doesn't sit well w/ me. I'm not confident I can buy a copy of Maya & save up at least an extra "just in case" 2500 UN coins.

Merde, I kinda' miss the Anniversary event mission where we fight C-Squad since every one of them was a potential SSR drop.

Sitrep: Got 4 Stella's & only 1 Rifle Phase2 so far. Its also nice that the left over AP are more than enough for finishing up several the currently super cheap Main Missions. 

16 minutes ago, Reis said:

@Nexiva Accepted ya'. Farming the medals are indeed hard despite bringing a Boost support. Will having multiple ones boost drops even more?

Only just noticed that the returning SSR characters in the UN shop only last until the end of October. I mean, I can eventually buy a copy of both Valentine Bea & Miko Sumika before that but using literally all of my coins doesn't sit well w/ me. I'm not confident I can buy a copy of Maya & save up at least an extra "just in case" 2500 UN coins.

Merde, I kinda' miss the Anniversary event mission where we fight C-Squad since every one of them was a potential SSR drop.

Sitrep: Got 4 Stella's & only 1 Rifle Phase2 so far. Its also nice that the left over AP are more than enough for finishing up several the currently super cheap Main Missions. 

Maya, sandek and toniya is until next yr tho.

Also you can stack the bonus units. stacking 2 Yui max LB gives 200% boost on rainbow chests and huge rate up on chest drops. stacking 2 max LB tarisa gives 400% boost on medal bonus.

Edited by Edelweiss

yeah, merde to this event from me as well

dont know if bringing multiple support would help or no, since i rolled twice and poof, shit gotten, no boost charas let alone SSR, but no biggie though

the one that shittiest is, the rerun stuff only until the end of october, which left me insecure, i just bought slutmika and my remaining coins even after all these shit was just less than 800, still damn long to even buy all the months exclusive.

i already LB Stella, got 1 phase 3 from drop and 1 phase 2 whatsoever.

shit medal drops, absolutely the worst of all time.

i hope next wvent would be something like ssr takeru back then, which if the drops and the prizes price is somewhat same as that, i could farm like hell and bought those full stuff on un coins shop, including all until 5 times, all of them.

tomorrow it would have update at jap's noon, hopefully they repair this drop shit, i dont mind if they giving 50 stamina as long this drop getting repaired

btw thanks @Reis

I think having multiple does boost does give more striker seems to have alot and he said he gets like 250 per run earlier I guess I can only expect to be able to sometimes get 1 machine from these events at this rate. The Anniversary event was the only time I really ever made off with a bandit getting 6-7 machines from a single event usually its 0 or 1 because cant clear 40 stamina without hard carry and or resurrection with crystals.

@Nexiva gonna try and make room now lise is the only aoe person I have maxed I choose her with the SSR selection ticket 

I'm probably only going to get the machine gun SSR got 2 rifle SSR already and the low defense and hp will make them unusable to me anyway

Edited by Marcus