haloff1

Muv Luv Alternative Strike Frontier

2,028 posts in this topic

@Imabot Oh s***t, really? I guess I better look through the rest myself then. Would be extra interesting if this is the beginning of our MC's own Muv-Luv brand angst'apalooza.

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, Reis said:

@Imabot Oh s***t, really? I guess I better look through the rest myself then. Would be extra interesting if this is the beginning of our MC's own Muv-Luv brand angst'apalooza.

I was surprised too. Till now every other major "villain" haven't died in SF so I though she will also end up alive. For example Sandek and Saigiri are alive were they should have die. Former just backed off from pursuit of Cryska and Yuuya and later was talked down by Yuuhi and was arrested.

what is with this mission is the boss spawn random? I swear I just killed every machine on the map just for the very last one to spawn the boss at 11 seconds remaining. Inversely in another mission I let it fight completely on its on for a bit came back gathered stuff up got a lucky aoe to trigger when the mobs were mostly close together boss died with 50 seconds remaining. I feel like these riffle type machines they gave us from the last event are completely pointless and the machine guns are just ok. I really wish they gave us some missile types for killing these stupid mobs that like to stand mid distance and shoot. I could just blow all their asses sky high.

sitrep

nothing much lmao

i literally didn't even open the game these past 3-4 days, let alone playing it.

but i already finished all the missions, scenarios, bought all tickets and get one each robots, dunno why, this event is not that tempting for me (unlike the previous bastard Typhoon event).

yet it's very nice they put another knife stuffs inside, after the chainsaws in berkuts, now they put those in the new mechs, yes i do like knives in particular due to its portability and my own experience in related martial arts, but somehow i doesn't want to put those two in my team, main reason is because i already have enough XM3 stuff for that department which i could somewhat clear the hardest mission, got each one for collection tho, yes it has nice stats as well, but materials are easy for now so i guess, no rush
and the drop itself was as shit as typhoon lmao.

2 hours ago, Voice_of_the_chaos_gods said:

They could finally bring SR Versions of Iris, Bea & Lise.

this is another yet uncovered universe's biggest mysteries

1 person likes this

Sitrep 

just got enough points for  Bea's Mig now theres nothing really left for me in this event hopefully the next one is a bit better.

@Marcus There's always an enemy that needs to be taken out to trigger the next waves & the same usually goes for spawning the boss earlier. Can be a bit troublesome to find the specific one though w/ how chaotic it gets at times. TSF enemies often comes w/ them being able to evade so attacks that can hit multiple times are preferable like MGs. Basic Missile ATKs are still considered single hit despite its AoE splash damage but Special Skill ones are multihit so bringign them against them can be preferable. (Just remember that Single hit Specials as powerful as they may be can also be evaded).

@Nexiva What's this, your actually dissing your beloved Typhoon? Or only because its nice the versions you want?

But yeah, this event is pretty meh so far missions & content wise (just get at least copy each of the two event SSR TSFs unless you need their types & all the mats you can eventually get) so I hope the rest of the Halloween ones gets better too.

@Reis nah, actually its not the mech, but the event itself, i guess i didnt put the " 's " into typhoon's and not typhoon.

my drop back then its pretty shitty, it could even the shittiest so far (other than being aligatori ssr back then which i just got one and i literally played it less than 5 times) at typhoon's back then my drops was literally just two after relentless stamina-abusing and work-girlfriend-neglecting.

this one, both knives are shit as well, yes i could somewhat finish the mission for drops yet null, i bought one each and then poof, there goes my interest for this event.

This halloween is pretty much... meh.

another irisdina, come on, i'm getting bored of this irisdina that irisdina, i even have two of her from event only, still not beat my meiya and cryska though which as far as i remember i got 4 meiyas and 3 cryskas, still, not included the rest of those girls which still on gacha list like this sexually-scary halloween irisdina, the thing is, i'm ultra bored right now with the dev's favoritism towards those girls, yes those girls are somewhat epic and everyone's waifu, presumably, but come on, there are more girls in muvluvverse than the number of servicemen in Vatican, seeing those three keep getting on and on, it started to go out of control, and by the way, i didnt like those three despite having meiya's figma and several type 00R kits.

yes sometimes they put mitslutki or michiru, maybe yui, but those three portions' still immense, just right after i rejoiced with Homura's appearance back then, started to think that the dev finally noticed some hidden gems, yet it was shortlived.

and no more rate ups gacha for crystal? i'm not gonna waste another single gems just to repeat the shittiness of my previous multiple mass rolls when ishkur first came out, nope, just nope.

90++ SSRs is more than enough for me, for now despite not having the gacha's typhoon.

also, im gonna ask if they could increase the chara/mech slots, 250 each is too low for me

it been 4 days since i played this game (everyday just for daily login)....

damn i guess when i finally got yuzuka ssr my hype on this game is ended....
and found a crush irl

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Dammit I dont wanna awaken for this, this is like barely useful maybe 10% of the games content. Says it refills self gauge a large amount when used to kill with single target skills. I want a refund for my time getting 300k points :( 

I mean it has good base stats for someone like Lise with horrible defense but think I'd rather go with the other machine that had less attack but some sort of 20% attack buff with the awaken ability. Only way I could see this being useful is in a mission with only a small number of bosses that are too strong to be killed by aoes but a really powerful single hit would do the job. I'm not even sure if their are any really strong single hits I was thinking maybe the christmas girl that throws christmas trees on people.

c1200acf66.png

Edited by Marcus

Posted (edited)

on the newest update they put something new UN coins shit or something, cant read moonrunes

meanwhile, i just realized that its already a new month, thus, bought the ssr ticket

guess seems its time to play this thing again to farm ssr, i only got 1500 coins left

edit again, used the new ssr ticket

got Yuuki Yuuko, not what i was hoping for (Typhoon of course) but not bad, 5 gems for me when fully awaken her

Edited by Nexiva

I don't care about the current event but I sure care about the next!

According to the current pictures in the game, the following will explain what will happen:

1. The next event will be a Halloween themed even.
  2. There will new objects in the U.N coin shop.
    1. There will be new SSR Characters.
    2. There will be previous time-limited SSR Characters. They will be updated and buffed. The characters will probably be SSR Hina Yui, SSR Wedding Katia and SSR Valentine Beatrix.
    3. Those characters will be available from 10/10 to 10/30.
  3. The current and future gacha cards give 10 times the amount of U.N coins.
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, haloff1 said:

I don't care about the current event but I sure care about the next!

According to the current pictures in the game, the following will explain what will happen:

1. The next event will be a Halloween themed even.
  2. There will new objects in the U.N coin shop.
    1. There will be new SSR Characters.
    2. There will be previous time-limited SSR Characters. They will be updated and buffed. The characters will probably be SSR Hina Yui, SSR Wedding Katia and SSR Valentine Beatrix.
    3. Those characters will be available from 10/10 to 10/30.
  3. The current and future gacha cards give 10 times the amount of U.N coins.

There will be new SSR and SR characters via UN Coin shop.

The update characters will definitely be SSR Hina Yui, Wedding Katia and Valentine Beatrix available via UN Coins from 10/10 - 10/30.

If you use event characters to limit break itself, you will received 10x the UN coins when doing the LB. (9/28 - 10/31)

*Fixed for ya

Edited by Edelweiss

3 people like this

Well, this sucks

I cannot open the game

It keeps timeout

@Marcus

As far as I know, the strongest single target skill belongs to one event SSR Yuzuka. 1400% damage and -50% defense debuff...I think.

@Nexiva

It probably has something to do with your connection. I think if it's too slow/unstable, the timeout error appears.

I have that Problem permanently with Firefox & Chrome (you remember my log-in problems?) after a certain time I used this Broweser for the Game.

With Internet Explorer this problems are finally solved.

or be like me and get the mobile version on your phone i havent had any connection problems with it.

Nah, just some national internet trouble, worked again couple hours later

Sitrep

Bought all golds stuff on the point exchange except the bronzes and mechs

1 person likes this

Whew, been away & just got back from a 5 day trip. Seems like not much happened since I was only able to play a couple of times during it despite the awesome Wifi all around me.

With the event almost over, I've currently only gotten around 2mil+ points & only 4 MiG-23's. I guess I'll sell the rest & only leave one & only buy 1 MiG-27 from the shop for collection purposes as usual, I don't really like those suits anyway.

Oh, actual characters in the UN shop coming huh, I'm guessing those would be understandably expensive (more or less around 500 to 1k the cheapest/1st copy maybe?) so I better save & sell the rest of my SSR stock. Still have extra 5 YF-23s & Su-47pz's each wondering if I could use extra units of extra UN coins (currently have 4273).

Please bring out one of those time limited SSR Inia's back then too please. All of my UN stock!

*sigh* I still find it a shame how SR & below rarities (and the older SSRs) are treated & further degraded. I mostly  just use SRs during story missions to at least see & appreciate them again more. 

1 person likes this

im hoping its not just 3 pilots im kind of hoping that it could be all the time limited ones 

4 hours ago, Reis said:

sigh* I still find it a shame how SR & below rarities (and the older SSRs) are treated & further degraded. I mostly  just use SRs during story missions to at least see & appreciate them again more. 

you mean you don;t appreciate then when they give your their special scenes or free gems? lols but yea that is pretty much what they are only good for. except for maybe 4 characters that are actually usable.

I think Muv-Luv for me is belief and also ;), i have from two year ago looking Muv,i really like Muv-luv,today i know this website look the topic so join this just show my feeling and think 

First your talk about page game Muv-Luv SSR or SR ???? i think i just play gal game and use about 3 to 4 day i think ever time I can play Muv-Luv series that let me happy,maybe have any sad or happy i think that Muv show me about true love

what unit do we put up as a helper the leader of the first party or leader of the party last used? Btw those limited UN SSR are a bit pricey dont really seem all that useful either other than maybe the cp unit because it heals+buffs. At least if it doesn't have a horrible start up time like that girl from the last event that heals 100%

Damn guess this is gonna be another beginner cock block mission can't clear the 40 stamina map for the girl because the ramming things just murder everyone with the lasers to just assist. Im not sure if the lasers at the boss just respawn when their killed. I hate them so much for this crap.

Edited by Marcus

wow 2500 un coins for the Bea wow 

anyone know what the new Yui's ability is?

Edited by striker2521