haloff1

Muv Luv Alternative Strike Frontier

2,051 posts in this topic

Id imagine they would start making even harder content (probably just higher stats) to make whales feel the UR rarity is necessary. I'd hope they wouldn't do this Im happy with the occasion 3% SSR rates / guaranteed step up. We may as well consider that new machine an UR with its massive stats see how hard they made that thing to get.

lol i think niggamilf is the worst pun i've ever made lol, already called those for every single black widow i know lol

sitrep
im pretty much stop playing since the last 24 hours, i havent bought all the materials though, damn rl job.

but i managed to get fully LB those two mechs, golden eagle and niggamilf, without even buying a single one from the shop (i wish they had given me the same drop rates in typhoon before, damn dev)

pretty much zero information about the game from the livestream back then, i did checked the exogularity stuff on exhen and figured out just the character descriptions (which i realized most of them looks damn similar to idolmaster girls) and i would assume that we'd found those beta-TSF in the game soon enough with the appearance of Ishkur.

i don't know much about moonrunes, thus i cannot read the exogularity stuff, but i assume this

humanity was pressed by the beta tsf, thus they make their 8th gen tsf to beat the crap out of those beta mechs, so i guess we'd see those tsugumori-style beta tsf soon enough as the boss.

AND GIVE ME GUARANTEED GACHA DAMMIT

10 hours ago, Marcus said:

if I wanted to be able to clear these 40 stamina maps in the future so I dont get shafted for event rewards how should I equip girls like Lise, Beatrix and whoever this blonde is that have massive attack but not much base hp/defense so they dont die. Should I abandon max hp completely and only worry about attack and defense? I'm assuming Lise will need a machine that gives more defense because of how low her base is and maybe one with a skill that raises her attack speed or something to take further advantage of her berserk. I want to be able to use her against power enemies too with a  speed type machine equipped.

With the addition of the Attributes types for all the pilots, several factors are added in strategising. Stasi Lise with her berserking skill is quite powerful so something that further complements her offense is good but a TSF to balance out her weaknesses is fine too, but obviously you have to think carefully of the mission your going after though.

Bringing her to missions w/ attributes opposing hers if she's in a proper TSF that counters that at the very least turns her "Neutral" rather than "Weak to" I think since she can't get the full benefits of advantage type.

If your using the said characters in question (as in the squad lead & the one you control), then the DEF & HP may not matter as much depending on the circumstances. If your manually controlling it then you can pretty much evade & run from damages as long as your not careless so overall ATK power is of more importance (even more so regarding skills since usually more attacks & damage = faster charge) especially if your using a ranged type TSF.

Of course it depends on the missions as well. Ones full of those ramming Destroyers will usually make short work of them if they're unlucky especially if they're A.I. controlled, even more so when they're weak to the type of enemies there. On another hand, I've seen my support Stasi Lise break through a full horde & then attract most of them away in a wild goose chase away from us as she ran around crazy, the rest of my squad of course shot them at the back leisurely until her skill ended.

But again, other factors that may change all that are skill supports. A fully buffed squad can survive or even tear through a full horde quite nicely especially if you can keep the skill use & charge cycle going. Again, lots of factors & possibilities, a lot of which depends on current pilots, CPs & TSF rosters.

Edited by Reis

11 hours ago, Marcus said:

Id imagine they would start making even harder content (probably just higher stats) to make whales feel the UR rarity is necessary. I'd hope they wouldn't do this Im happy with the occasion 3% SSR rates / guaranteed step up. We may as well consider that new machine an UR with its massive stats see how hard they made that thing to get.

its not very efficient considering the thing has a cost of 47. At rank 121 you get only 91 costs.

Meaning 1 47, 2 15 cost SSR and 1 SR. If you want to use cost 21 SSR then your down to 3 units... Very counter productive for mass slaughter time missions.

suppose that could be rather off putting having only 1 good machine in your team because of it or having to use less pilots to squeeze higher cost machines, but using the machine as a helper from randoms usually results in that unit pretty much soloing the mission for me.  I think it pumps up the helpers aoe to the point that most of the enemies (minibosses?) die in one skill so maybe having 1 less pilot to fit in that machine would be worth it?

btw are all of these units like this girl that have skills saying "hits everything within range of the weapon" are they always 360 radius? I thought it would just end up being the small cone I see when they fire off attacks with guns but I'm looking carefully and she just spins 360 while shooting. This makes me question whats the difference between skills like these and ones that say "all surrounding enemies" ?

8f123e31e6.png

Edited by Marcus

@Marcus Basically its just as stated, if it says that it "hits everything within range of the weapon" then the special skill's range will depend on the TSF's weapon type. In other words, it usually more effective to use MG or Rifle types since they have the widest/farthest weapon attack ranges (yes, its as limiting as it sounds).

Their skill animation I guess is just the default so they still do that spin thing.

so its actually just the cone shape that it hits and the 360 spin is a lie? Also is the Stasi Lise counted as part of squad 666 since she was in it for a short time in the anime?  I'm wondering if this machine would be good to awaken to use on lise against power types seeing the 666 squad requirement.

d2e9796f28.png

or would something something like this be better to have more attack speed while she using berserk? I'm thinking the speed would refill her gauge faster too.

a91708122d.png

I actually sold most of the power type machines because they had bad max stats in the gacha window. I bought the 500 rainbow medal machine but didnt realize one of the machines I sold actually had a huge growth in stats awakened.

Edited by Marcus

seriously a one in 50 chance to pull the halloween iris god these gacha's for the new event chars are not funny.

@Marcus SPD buffs most of the time are pretty niche so the 1st TSF is better in pretty much all fronts & is just a better choice between the two.

Anniversary event's technically more or less over so its back to "normal". The event doesn't seem that interesting at all & the event TSFs are just not my type w/ the only new & unique thing is that they're knife users instead of swords. Hardly anythign of interest attracts me so...moderate playtimes just for the shop essentials for me I guess.

Event scenario seems more interesting though w/ Squad-C dropping once again in the past.

Halloween gacha contents are intriguing but its the usual gacha thing. So its gonna' be the norm now that the only boosted gachas are the DMM points one & the g-ores are neutered? Wow gamedevs...wow.

4 hours ago, Nexiva said:

So

Crystal for play store?

Screenshot_2017-09-29-15-33-13.png

Nah.Just compensation for extra time to fix bugs for Androidversion.

]

27 minutes ago, Imabot said:

Nah.Just compensation for extra time to fix bugs for Androidversion.

ahhh

we im@s players called it Apologems

keep doing this man, give us more gems

1 person likes this

@Reis are you sure the first machines abilities will activate on lise though I'm not sure if the game counts her as part of squad 666 and there's like no obvious notation for it I can see. If it does activate should I expect that 30% attack to turn 40k attack into 52k or will there be some shifty calculations like it only applies to the machines attack power alone and not the total at the end combined with the pilot+cp characters buff?

@Marcus Frankly, I don't know if Stasi Lise counts as 666th as nothing in their notes states concretely. Since your the one who has her, only you can verify that & if she'll qualify for the TSF extra boost.

But from the two TSF that you have & their XM3'ed stats, that Shield+MG type is just better overall so unless you have other TSF options that complements Stasi Lise's even better, then...

Type-00C's still glitched but its "invisible" mission entry still amuses me.

SJLFkcY.jpg

I have about 4 copies of each SSR machine I almost forgot machine gun and rifle type are different. I think lise needs either missle or machine gun type to do aoe dmg with her berserk so its between that + 50% speed machine or the event one with less attack

9aa7010203.png

@Marcus Been a long while since the last time I brought a Stasi Lise but doesn't she do a small AoE wave before going berserk or something or was that just "effects"? The TSF weapon type shouldn't influence that part I think...

We can't help you or comment much in detail there since I think you're one of the few guys (if not the only one) who has her here.

Well in any case I can't seem to reliably clear even the 30 stamina map this time around. One time I made the boss spawn within a minute by gathering all the minions up and aoeing them to death, but that doesn't seem to be working anymore for some reason. They just keep spawning more wasting time I could be using to fight the boss.

hmmm i think one of the two shadowed women is yui but not sure on the second one. Only thing i want from this event atm is the MiG-27 since i think its Beatrix mig.

tfw Irisdina keep getting SSR treatment like there's no tomorrow

tfw no SR Irisdina

come on dev, euro front, do it

give me William A. Zeppeli

1 person likes this

On 9/30/2017 at 7:07 AM, striker2521 said:

hmmm i think one of the two shadowed women is yui but not sure on the second one. Only thing i want from this event atm is the MiG-27 since i think its Beatrix mig.

i think the girl on the right is that american strike frontier girl

Posted (edited)

I'm guessing the one on the left is Frankenstein Kei.

So anything interesting about he latest event scenarios? Have only checked the 1st one so far.

Oh, regarding the daily Anniversary SSR Heroines that we all got as well, anything notable,interesting or amusing about their conversations in the Character scenario? Also like the fact that Minori is officially in the main heroines circle.

Edited by Reis

Posted (edited)

On 2.10.2017 at 4:46 PM, Reis said:

I'm guessing the one on the left is Frankenstein Kei.

So anything interesting about he latest event scenarios? Have only checked the 1st one so far.

Oh, regarding the daily Anniversary SSR Heroines that we all got as well, anything notable,interesting or amusing about their conversations in the Character scenario? Also like the fact that Minori is officially in the main heroines circle.

I don't understand Japanese but From I see it that its continuation of SM scenario were 207th C squad is assisting 666th in fight against Beatrix and her Werewolf Batallion. Beato is proving to be insanely skilled were she manages to hold on her own against 2 squadrons eventually leading to a one on one dogfight against our selfinsert protagonist. Most shocking thing is what happens at the end were out SF protagonist kills Beatrix by slicing her MiG with his sword in half, marking that as his first confirmed human kill in the game so far. 

Edited by Imabot

1 person likes this