haloff1

Muv Luv Alternative Strike Frontier

2,051 posts in this topic

35 minutes ago, Movr said:

The absolute mad man, too bad they didn't add rate up on g-ores gatcha.

f-47.jpg

Holy crap!?!

29 minutes ago, Nexiva said:

HOLYSHIT DUDE!!!!

I know right? That was my 1st reaction as well! I mean...that...what...*random confused hand gestures*

Details please, we need event details & such.

1 person likes this

for the event, not yet play

but it gives you free ssr berkut, which is nice, and niggamilf , the exchange rate seems same (havent played the quest)

hey, a ssr ticket at the store,

sitrep

yep, thats it, my 250 gems pretty much "poof" no ishkur

3 minutes ago, Nexiva said:

for the event, not yet play

but it gives you free ssr berkut, which is nice, and niggamilf , the exchange rate seems same (havent played the quest)

...eh? *tilts head*

27 minutes ago, Reis said:

...eh? *tilts head*

black widow

a rifle type too

lmao, stamina 30 is all boss, the boss are the fubuki sentai from squad C along with freedom fighter a.k.a. murican eagle and neon A-10

Edited by Nexiva

41 minutes ago, Nexiva said:

yep, thats it, my 250 gems pretty much "poof" no ishkur

Wasted 400 gems, only got 2 SSR that i already had. 

45 minutes ago, Reis said:

Details please, we need event details & such.

Event Speed type enemy tsf, you get points like the previous one, you get as reward awakening materials one SSR ticket, SSR Berkut and SSR YF-23

Edited by Movr

30 minutes ago, Movr said:

Wasted 400 gems, only got 2 SSR that i already had. 

from my 250, i got 2 ssr, both are new and same, i got new same card twice in a row lmao wtf dev

2 minutes ago, Nexiva said:

from my 250, i got 2 ssr, both are new and same, i got new same card twice in a row lmao wtf dev

I got with 5 SSR ticket in a row 4 SSR Isumi some times ago. 

I'm salty because i really wanted that new SSR Meiya, but no rate up, without wasting big cash.

Edited by Movr

and wtf with this no rate up or guaranteed ssr

whale bait. I wouldn't dare waste my precious stones on this 1.5% crap rate either step up guaranteed SSR gacha or 3% or higher at least I think when I started playing they had that SSR in a wedding dress rate up with 5 or 6% SSR rate. I wonder how often they raise the rates that high

15 minutes ago, Marcus said:

whale bait. I wouldn't dare waste my precious stones on this 1.5% crap rate either step up guaranteed SSR gacha or 3% or higher at least I think when I started playing they had that SSR in a wedding dress rate up with 5 or 6% SSR rate. I wonder how often they raise the rates that high

You might be right, but you can't stop the love for your waifu or a 8th gen TSF

if that tsf is already showed up....

thats means that "MLA 2.0" is real and is in progress...

let us see what happen in the tokyo game show this 29 sept... did age will tell us a new vn about mla 2.0?

i just hope it wasnt tda 04

35000 yen spent

Finally got her 

Screenshot_20170921-142615.jpg

Btw this is the list from the ticket

Screenshot_20170921-142517.jpg

Screenshot_20170921-142507.jpg

Screenshot_20170921-142511.jpg

btw how to use the awakening item?

I think you just try to awaken normally with the materials and it doesn't use them if you have the awakening ticket thing

28 minutes ago, Marcus said:

I think you just try to awaken normally with the materials and it doesn't use them if you have the awakening ticket thing

ah sorry not the awakening item.... the limit break item from the 10k exchange ticket

Interesting event battles against all of Squad-C (w/ all of them having a chance to drop a rainbow chest too I guess). Them giving us the silver Berkut & the black YF-23 Spider is pretty awesome (it being Rifle type w/ its face palming WIN animation is the only downside)

Got to see a few as supports. Man that looks nice...its like from a different mecha series altogether 

8thgen.jpg

Us possibly getting some 4th gens (whose designs I like a bit more) & maybe fighting against those BETA-TSF hybrids in the future is rather plausible now.

1 person likes this

Yup that gacha sucks you have to use 18000 dmm points with no guarantee of pulling the Meiya or the new TSF

1 hour ago, Reis said:

Interesting event battles against all of Squad-C (w/ all of them having a chance to drop a rainbow chest too I guess). Them giving us the silver Berkut & the black YF-23 Spider is pretty awesome (it being Rifle type w/ its face palming WIN animation is the only downside)

Got to see a few as supports. Man that looks nice...its like from a different mecha series altogether 

8thgen.jpg

Us possibly getting some 4th gens (whose designs I like a bit more) & maybe fighting against those BETA-TSF hybrids in the future is rather plausible now.

dem pose dammit

On 9/16/2017 at 9:56 AM, Voice_of_the_chaos_gods said:

56552a-1505548509.jpg

e1cfed-1505548575.jpg

4ef969-1505548601.jpg

Sorry for the one-week delay. Here is my explanation:

The first picture shows the result of a poll. The question was probably who is your favorite MLTDA character. The characters are:

Yuzuka                        Ellen                Shizuku

Sayoko Komaki           Marimo            Kusumoto

Lilia Kjellber                Ogami Ritsuko Other

The second picture is about the most popular SM characters:

Katia                            Irisdina             Lise

Grendel                        Anett               Sylwia

Kirke                             Beatrix            Other

The third picture is about the most popular characters whose birthday is in November:

Sayoko Komaki            Munakata Misae                Beatrix

Gate Guards                 Bernadette Le Tigre De La Rivière     Amemiya Mariko (雨宮 鞠子)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By the way, did anyone see the skill of the new gacha SSR Meiya?! It's 2000% damage to all enemies in front of her! The visual effect is like the XG-70 beam!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And just, WOOWWWW the new 8gen TSF! I expected to see post-Ouka TSFs but to think we would see the first 8th gen TSF!

As expected it's totally overpowered. But damn, almost impossible to get. Well that's ok. I'm already more than happy that I can get the YF-23.

Edited by haloff1

ey can you guys add me as a friend? I could use more carries particularly people that have really strong aoes with self healing are helpful since my dmg isnt so good with 0 maxed out units. My id is 12575001

10 minutes ago, Marcus said:

ey can you guys add me as a friend? I could use more carries particularly people that have really strong aoes with self healing are helpful since my dmg isnt so good with 0 maxed out units. My id is 12575001

Lucky for you, you can have now the free anniversary SSR. The best support SSR in the game by far. Her skill is 50% +100% SPD, ATT, DEF buff oO.

My ID is 26092595. I already added you.

can you put something as lead that can aoe dmg or aoe dmg + heal like that girl from a couple events back? I really need the extra killing power from friend helpers my girls probably aren't strong enough to kill before the timer runs out. This girl is a really helpful lead I think the only one in the game that does aoe dmg + heal all allies at the same time. The other girl I that does aoe and self heal is pretty decent too. 

69c5f6ad71.png

Edited by Marcus

1 minute ago, Marcus said:

can you put something as lead that can aoe dmg or aoe dmg + heal like that girl from a couple events back?

I don't have any SSR character with AOE dmg + aoe heal. So I put Beatrix. This is the best I can do for you I think.

beatrix is good too yeah trying to see if I can screen shot someone that has the self heal girl

Just now, Marcus said:

beatrix is good too yeah trying to see if I can screen shot someone that has the self heal girl

The girl you are talking about is SSR Summer Lise. She was one of the event cards one month ago or so. I didn't get her though (I regret a bit).

yeah they keep making event SSRs too hard to get sometimes only putting them on the highest difficulty idk why they do this. I would think this would turn away new players they see this nice stuff in the event but cant get it because its too damn hard

3 hours ago, Marcus said:

If you find player with id 千堂柚香 thats me

Screenshot_20170922-035544.jpg

Screenshot_20170922-040254.jpg

2 rainbow drop in 1 sortie 

Btw guys, how do you use the limit break item from the 10k ssr exchange ticket packages?

Edited by shinnarika