haloff1

Muv Luv Alternative Strike Frontier

2,051 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, striker2521 said:

well the event comes out tomorrow so i can wait if its really the chars there saying then i'll just have to worry about yui and iris as i have no interest in the other 2 so grinding out 2 girls should be no issue. (that and i get 2 SSR tickets tomorrow) Im hoping your right and its All SSR's except the anniversery event ones as that means i can finally get my Kyoko.

events end the day after tomorrow

err i cant read japanese xD anyone able to see if Kyoko Takatsukasa is on the list please?

Well.I bought that 10 000 points gatcha.Rollwas pretty good.Got one SSR out of it. It is Speed type Mig 21.

And Looking at what yoy can pick from ticket options there are lot of characters. Even knes that previously were available for very limited time Like Trainee Yui or Werewolf Lise even Stella and some others.

Oh and @shinnarika Your waifu is there.

Just check it, find kyoko's kanji from the wiki and look at it.

Btw, how much is the points cost in $

That "Mini-Yuuko" is the total Shinoa Hiiragi from Owari no Seraph. :D

Edited by Voice_of_the_chaos_gods

1 hour ago, Nexiva said:

Just check it, find kyoko's kanji from the wiki and look at it.

Btw, how much is the points cost in $

i know in canadian its about 110 for the 10 000 points  also which set of kanji cause theres 2 on the wiki page 

EDIT: well i looked through the entire thing could only find one from the brackets but it was just one symbol so im guessing kyoko isnt in the ticket dangit.

Takatsukasa Kyoko (崇宰恭子)
たかつかさ きょうこ

Edited by striker2521

46 minutes ago, striker2521 said:

@shinnarika mind checking to see if kyoko is in there or Martika, cryska.

Somehow it looks like it just from the gacha pool

Edited by shinnarika

1st time using a SSR ticket, got something new & nice out of it.

Screenshot_2017-09-20-07-09-02.jpg

Also rolled for the Widow again, got an SSR but not something I wanted (The Tech 666 MiG-21 w/ low ATK)

The BW's normal g-ore gacha's making me paranoid now since the 2 pictured TSF's doesn't have that boosted text in their Avatar icons. Makes me think they're only "included" but not "gacha boosted".

so... what is the next event will be....
just hope there is new ssr yuzuka.... and she is from drop or point....

1 person likes this

14 hours ago, striker2521 said:

@shinnarika mind checking to see if kyoko is in there or Martika, cryska.

only cryska is in it. 3 different ver too.

3 hours ago, Reis said:

The BW's normal g-ore gacha's making me paranoid now since the 2 pictured TSF's doesn't have that boosted text in their Avatar icons. Makes me think they're only "included" but not "gacha boosted".

grats and both tsf is not boosted as previously mentioned.

Also remember to use your voting tickets before the deadline to vote for your favorite TSF from the list =) it will get to be the next TSF for future events.

---------------

This event has been pretty good, easily farmed a bunch of XM3. The only regret however is not getting the PAV-2 while already max LBed the black Berkut(top tier TSF tho). Hopefully I can also get my last 2 typhoon from drops instead of wasting disc.

Edited by Edelweiss

New prize for everyone for the win!

QkNs5XF.jpg

Quite curious about its character scenario then. ATK leaves much to be desired but it is designed as a support so...

=========================================

I only got both event TSF's drop a few times with both missing 2 more to be LB'd. Don't care much for the XFJ-1 (though its XM3 passive does make powerful attack skills even more broken) but I want a fully LB'ed Typhoon plus an extra, sure I can buy out the shop ones but still trying to save a bit.

Though there are cool ones I adore like the A-10, Rafale & Typhoon, I'm just being true to myself & kept on voting for the F-15 Kagerou/Eagle.

not bad my two SSR tickets got me the rafiel, and Mana at least i now have the right pilot for my red taki. Any hints on what the event starting later this evening will be?

now ssr is became a daily bonus huh.... and there is yuzuka too...

hmmm somehow my hopes for the next event will be new ssr yuzuka is smaller....

all the chara that appear in the last 4 coma... are in this 1 card :(

28 minutes ago, shinnarika said:

now ssr is became a daily bonus huh.... and there is yuzuka too...

hmmm somehow my hopes for the next event will be new ssr yuzuka is smaller....

all the chara that appear in the last 4 coma... are in this 1 card :(

yeah i was hopping for a special yui but guess not so makes me wonder what event we get later on today.

55 minutes ago, Reis said:

Though there are cool ones I adore like the A-10, Rafale & Typhoon, I'm just being true to myself & kept on voting for the F-15 Kagerou/Eagle.

Don't worry I got you covered on the A-10 and Typhoon lols. Can't wait to see the final tally result.

well i got the ticket now i cant decide between either cryska( the one on the TSF's shoulder, and the one with the sun in the background) or meiya (damaged pilot suit ver and partially stripped uniform) any suggestions?

EDIT 

after checking the gacha i realized the damaged meiya was an exclusive and the other 3 are in the regular gacha so i went with the damaged one. not a bad choice of TSF's in the pool either.

Edited by striker2521

wow I didn't know people actually played this and had a forum somewhere. Im a bit skeptical about buying the ticket its twice as much as the other dmm games that do selectable tickets like this but I may get it if someone can tell me if this version of Lise Holenstein is in it. Shes pretty OP does an Aoe then for w/e  reason she literally flys around the map and rapes things I recommend choosing only her if shes in the ticket unless there's other characters with the same berserk ability.

f4a3169204.png

are you sure its this version of her? because I've seen other versions of her that seem to have different skills

The absolute mad man, too bad they didn't add rate up on g-ores gatcha.

f-47.jpg

3 people like this

HOLYSHIT DUDE!!!! THAT MECH EVEN JUST FEATURED ON THE LAST COMIKET

OI!!!!! DA HELL!!!!!!
Edited.

Yep

IT'S A FUCKING ISHKUR

HOLY SHIT DAT ISHKUR STAT

DAMMIT THE HELL DEVS!!!!!!!!!!

250 gems, a.k.a. all my resources

gone

no ishkur