haloff1

Muv Luv Alternative Strike Frontier

2,051 posts in this topic

New Girls next week?

DJxHJJjVAAAIjOr.jpg

Thats the newest Comicstrip (from this Week).

Iris, Yui, Sumika & Yuzuka?

Edited by Voice_of_the_chaos_gods

its

3 minutes ago, Voice_of_the_chaos_gods said:

New Girls next week?

DJxHJJjVAAAIjOr.jpg

Thats the newest Comicstrip (from this Week).

Iris, Yui, Sumika & Yuzuka?

2016 ver?

@Voice_of_the_chaos_gods

For some reasons, I can't see your pictures, I just see:

17 hours ago, Voice_of_the_chaos_gods said:

Here are some Polls I found:

Cv215JmVMAIWOBG.jpg

Cv21LDaUsAAhxNt.jpg

CuuvDS-VMAQxzfR.jpg

Can someone Translate?

yuzuka wohooo

looks like it gonna be yui,iris,yuzuka

sumika for gacha

1 person likes this

4 hours ago, shinnarika said:

yuzuka wohooo

looks like it gonna be yui,iris,yuzuka

sumika for gacha

I would love it but I wouldn't be so sure about that. The current comic should be linked to the current event. But as the current event is only about TSFs, they might have chosen a chapter unrelated to the event. So the current chapter might not be related to the next event.

On the other hand, it's a fact that Sumika, Yui, Iris and Yuzuka are shown in the special anniversary daily login bonus. It's also a fact that they're some of the most popular girls. It would thus be quite unbelievable there would not be an event about them so...

For information, the chapter is about love (I need to read it again).

@Voice_of_the_chaos_gods Those survey images seem taken directly from a tweet so try uploading it in imgur of directly here instead. Like @haloff1 I can't see it from my workplace as well since it seems to block of some sites like twitter.

Mmm, I guess the girls could arrive  in the last week of the event. Visually, the current event scenario doesn't seem as interesting unless they're talking about new info about TSFs?

6 hours ago, haloff1 said:

I would love it but I wouldn't be so sure about that. The current comic should be linked to the current event. But as the current event is only about TSFs, they might have chosen a chapter unrelated to the event. So the current chapter might not be related to the next event.

On the other hand, it's a fact that Sumika, Yui, Iris and Yuzuka are shown in the special anniversary daily login bonus. It's also a fact that they're some of the most popular girls. It would thus be quite unbelievable there would not be an event about them so...

For information, the chapter is about love (I need to read it again).

but yuzuka is not popular :(

Thankfully my Harubro is so damn underrated and i hope she doesnt get any more SSR

@Nexiva Haruko Maniax & a lot of the fanbase disagrees w/ you (and deep down, maybe you yourself too). Also, I like how you edited your sig. Not enough. Never enough.

Tried to roll for the Gray Ghost. Typically failed w/ only 1 SR to show for. Much sighing commenced.

Only got 1 Typhoon drop so far. I miss the 1/2 AP...

The Y-23's passive XM3 ability isn't bad, not exceptional either though. Typhoon's is also odd but a good mix especially w/ those high evasion types. The Su-47's though is interesting (If enemy is not BETA, -50% damage received. If BETA, gives +50% extra damage).

There is another possibility on one of the pilots in the next event it could be one of the pilots from the Zerberus Battalion from the Chronicles Adoration game. As that is the Zerberus colored Typhoon in the event atm.

@striker2521 nah, it's not Zerberus's Typhoon, notice the lucky strike-ish logo on right shoulder armor, that's English army color, zerberus color would be black for sephiroth, crimson for zeppeli, slightly grayish-silverish with yellow lights accent for ilfriede and girls, cobalt for blau leader version, pure white limited kotobukiya would be for our best muvluv milf after marimo sigelinde, white-slightly greenish-silverish for british army, and the bluish mass produced is the one used regularly and by rain dancers.

this one would be british, but still a part of euro front material, that is why.

WE NEED MORE TYPHOON

Oh look. They finally updated gatcha with one were you can get a roll of 20 and also extra reward of set of materials to XM3 one TSF, Awaken one Character and in addition an Exchange ticket. It's only 10 000 DMM points.

2 minutes ago, Imabot said:

only

The shittiest part lmao

2 people like this

whats so special about the ssr gacha ticket in that 10 000 point gacha? it looks different from the regular ticket

Judging from the picture

Its able to get limited ssr

by the name it was "ssr ticket select" so if you use that ticket you can choose any ssr(maybe just from the gacha pool, or every ssr that existed in the game)

and those kind of item and 20 times gacha in 1 package...

i know its expensive...but its worth

yeah was gonna save a 10k for the final week of the event but seeing as i know i can at least get one pilot from without an event machine im gonna go for it.

1 minute ago, striker2521 said:

yeah was gonna save a 10k for the final week of the event but seeing as i know i can at least get one pilot from without an event machine im gonna go for it.

wait....

it last until 30 sept... so take your time and see the next event

well the event comes out tomorrow so i can wait if its really the chars there saying then i'll just have to worry about yui and iris as i have no interest in the other 2 so grinding out 2 girls should be no issue. (that and i get 2 SSR tickets tomorrow) Im hoping your right and its All SSR's except the anniversery event ones as that means i can finally get my Kyoko.