haloff1

Muv Luv Alternative Strike Frontier

2,051 posts in this topic

Sitrep

Havent played this since several days

Got 3 ssr tickets and 70k points, im not sure i'll able to pkay this event again due to cheapo drops, insane price (wtf 360k) and my civil servant test.

GET THE FUCK OUT HERE TYPHOON DAMMIT

@Nexiva I suggest that from the occasional gacha/ticket "try", just prepare all your summoning ammo for when a better Typhoon variations comes out later. Most likely along w/ the Euro guys but I understand the impatience & frustration. Good luck on that test as well!

My sitrep: With this portion of the event almost done, I've only LB'ed Inia  while Minori & Kasumi's still missing a few. Got around 50k+ tickets that I'll probably all use just before it ends, might as well try to get those possible needed drops as per usual.

1 person likes this

Btw guys... im starting to think that right now the dev are giving us free ssr ticket... what if after this event... the gacha pool will be reset to give space for a new card... so maybe this event is our last chance to collect the girls from the gacha pool 

4 hours ago, Voice_of_the_chaos_gods said:

What is the Ability of the new Kazumi?

A

Skill name: Poker Face

Effect: Characters Restore X% of thier health over 10 seconds. They decrease thier DEF by 30%.

2 people like this

Small SIREP:

I got quite lucky this time! I didn't play much, I got in total about 20,000 tickets that I used on Minori but I got 1 Minori, 1 Inia and 1 Kasumi drop! I got all event girls~~

Last event, I didn't get anything because I didn't play much. I was interested by Lise but not enough. This week on the other hand, Minori is a have-must. She is my second favorite character in MLSF.

It now seems like that either Inia or Kasumi can become second (Minori is first). I'm quite surprised that Inia didn't do better. After all she won a popularity contest a while ago. I think a lot of people choose Minori first then Kasumi then Inia simply because they want to get everyone.

Tomorrow should be the next part of the event but .... 'second part' ~ 'last part' is written in the event's name so I'm not sure if tomorrow will be another part of the girl contest. I will probably be something different.

It surprised me that there is a special gold Takemi and yet not Yui... Weird. I really hope a SSR event Yui appear tomorrow or next week. It would be quite scandalous if there is no SSR event Yui. She's after all one, if not the most, popular girl of MLSF.

I want to ask a mini poll to you, fellow players:

Do you mind that the protagonist in the H scenario of each SR/SSR girl is the respective protagonist and not you (the protagonist of MLSF). For example, as of now, it's like this:

1. Meiya, Sumika, Tama, etc... > Takeru
  2. Yui, Cryska, Inia, etc... > Yuuya
  3. Irisdina, Beatrix, Lise > Theodor

The only exceptions are the MLSF original heroines. 

2 people like this

1 hour ago, haloff1 said:

Yui. She's after all one, if not the most, popular girl of MLSF.

There was once a official Fan-Ranking about the most Favorite Girl; wenn I'm remember right:

1.Yui Takamua (21%)

2.Maya MItsurugi (12%)

3.Irisdina Bernhard (9%)

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, haloff1 said:

Do you mind that the protagonist in the H scenario of each SR/SSR girl is the respective protagonist and not you (the protagonist of MLSF). For example, as of now, it's like this:

Seems like the natural course really...unless they actually expand the story & the game's MC actually interacts even more w/ the other heroines aside from the SF originals.

With this part of the event almost over, I'm was only 1 heart away each from LB'ing Minori & Kasumi. I guess I'll just use mats for the missing ones.

Heh, I wonder how Nexiva will react when/if a new Typhoon does come out but its on of the custom funny posing Anniversary ones. 

5 hours ago, haloff1 said:

Not really. It make sense. Like @Reis said. These guys are onesthat interact with them the most. It also serves as fufuling some shipping fantasies etc.

Butif our hero would inyeract with them more and had a lewd scenario withthem I whon't mind. Acually he already kinda had one with Kasumi (school swimsuit edition) were she build sand castle on the beach after sqiad B and C finished thier Comprehensive Skills Exam.

Event updated and...and...Widow. THEY Released Black Widow and put it rate up behind pay wall. Oh and we have a Eurofighter is a Rainbow Drop. With that big signature rifle as it weapon. Neat.

Anyway what should i do? i made promise to drop this game is they put Widow behing pay wall. Well it's not entirely there but Normal limited event gatcha dosen't have rate up and there are many many other Characters and TSF in the way of getting it. So? What are the chances that it will stay in the gatcha after event is over? I see zero chances because it isin't in a normal regular gatcha.

Looking at it stats they aren't insanely big. And it is Power with machine guns. I have like 5 of these at SSR rank.

Ok I'll try rolling 3 times. Wish me luck. because I have like 0.0000001% of getting it.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

TYPHOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BLESS SATAN I SHALL BECOME A HERMIT UNTIL I GOT A FULL SQUAD OF IT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

1 person likes this

@Imabot Oh, they release the Black Widow? Sweet. Since the BW isn't behind a paywall "exclusively", technically your oath doesn't fit. 

Unfortunately, since this is a special event, it would most likely be one time exclusive. BUT! We all know that variations & different attribute types will most likely come out again in the future (like one with its cool sword instead) so the gacha odds may be worrying but it has opened more possibilities as well.

@Nexiva Time to change sigs then.

Can we get a few screenies as well as some event info from the update? Still gonna' be around 2+ hours before I could see for myself. Curious if the Widow's using it's custom bayonet assault guns & such.

Edited by Reis

@Reis i think we'll got the update time at the same time though, you can see it by updating, i'll post some ss soon

40 stamina yields 29.998 points on my first try, no boost, cheapest typhoon cost 400.000

SPARTAAAAAAA

btw, no more ssr ticket, doesnt matter, my typhoon has come

but i still want that power typhoon lmao

Screenshot_2017-09-14-14-09-17.png

Screenshot_2017-09-14-14-11-56.png

Screenshot_2017-09-14-14-12-06.png

Screenshot_2017-09-14-14-12-15.png

Screenshot_2017-09-14-14-12-37.png

Screenshot_2017-09-14-14-16-25.png

Screenshot_2017-09-14-14-17-37.png

wow those typhoon enemies pack a nasty punch only on the 3rd mission and im losing 2 units to it 

Just waste all of my ssr ticket....

Still no yuzuka :(

God why....

Oh, high evasion TSFs enemies all throughout meaning all those powerful Single Hit skills like the Takeru-Waifu-AoE-Nuke are often greatly neutered. We did get a reasonable amount of P-type pilots recently so that can be helpful somewhat.

Was also surprised that the Girls collection has officially ended & now its new TSFs turn. Its also welcome though specially with that Mk.57 equipped Typhoon coming out. As enemies though, they are a force to be reckoned with as expected. 

Mmm, I guess I'll try to at least roll once or twice at most for the YF-23 later...good luck to us all.

Love how I can do this now~

8sJTjQV.jpg

Btw, we got new login bonus, angket something, someone please translate these hierogliph, and fpr what purpose is it, i used my first one on a rafale yet it doesnt give me anything.

Also, the mount pylons for rafale is different, dem details

Screenshot_2017-09-14-20-48-29.png

Screenshot_2017-09-14-21-19-00.png

@Nexiva

Thank you for choosing Rafale! France is proud of you! AHAHAHAHAH

Ok, time for explanation.

This week, the event is all about TSFs. And like last week, there is also one popularity contest. Starting from today, you will get everyday one or more ticket (or something that looks like it). You can use this ticket by clicking one of the banners in the bottom part of the home screen. You should then see a list of TSFs. You can choose to vote for your favorite TSF by clicking it and the pushing a button somewhere.

Be careful not to vote for the weapon or the rarity. Vote only for the TSF itself.

What happens to the most popular TSF? Well they said the most popular TSF will get a special color variation. I don't think it will be free though.

While at it, I might have well give other information:

• There should be an exchange ticket gacha soon.
  • There should be a special daily login prize at the end of the anniversary events, like a free SSR.

So everyone what are you going to choose?

Personally I will vote for the Takemi U.N version. Surprised? One of the reasons is U.N FTW!

I'm a bit disappointed we cannot vote for a raptor or for a black widow though.

..........................................................................................

About the event...

Well it's great (look at the event shop! So many XM3 and awaking materials!) BUT NO YUIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII.

I seriously fear there will be no Yui next week too.

@Voice_of_the_chaos_gods

Can you remember the name or the link of the poll please? I'm curious.

Edited by haloff1

2 hours ago, haloff1 said:

@Nexiva

Can you remember the name or the link of the poll please? I'm curious.

Sorry, it's a long time ago, I can only Remember the Top 3 of this Top 6 Ranking and the % of the Voters.

1.Yui Takamura (21%)

2.Maya MItsurugi (12%)

3.Irisdina Bernhard (9%)

4.Inia Sestina

5.Yuzuka

6.Cryska

I'm not 100% sure if this was the correct Top 6.

There were many Favorite Polls (some were very Strange):

Best Girl in Muv-Luv Universe

Best Girl in Schwarzesmarken

Best Girl in Total Eclipse

Best 2nd Line Character

Best Character to be the Protagonist in his own VN/LN

Best Character to be you Childhood Friend

Best Girl to be your little Sister

Best Handmade Food and the Character who made it

Edited by Voice_of_the_chaos_gods

1 person likes this

wow i just realized which typhoon that is in the event its the exact same one i have a model of now if i could get Meiya's taki and a bloody terminator id have one to go with my all my TSF models